Kiwis C:

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Psheesh your like 24/25? Your a spring chicken!
Yeah carrying round hevy bags arn't nice, there were no lockers in yr 10 left and my physio wrote a note demanding they give me one coz I used to have a really bad back. Hows everyones day going?

mine's good.. except the hot guy didnt talk to me at all today :O

:(

i dnt think that the school can provide 3000 lockers... hey... rangitoto is a big school.

:p

NZminilops wrote:
Numbat wrote:
Hey you ARE young Michelle! :D
Nice try :p!

I'm probably almost old enough to be your mother :cry2.
:shock: Not unless you had me when you were 12! Face the facts, you are young! :biggrin2: I saw a photo of you where you literally looked 14!!! I was shocked when I found out you weren't! It was taken within the last two years!

Aww, poor Prisca! :biggrin2: Hope he talks to you tomorrow! They should be able to provide 3000 lockers!! Maybe you don't have as many textbooks as us?

Wow PeppnFluff, that's terrible they weren't going to give you a locker! We're not allowed to take our bags into classrooms!

How are everyone's bunnies!? Where did Toula and Lou go Prisca? Hope you're all having fun!

teheee...

Michelle you ARE young!

aaaaaaaahhhhhhh i have to tell phoebe about Liam a.k.a hot guy!!

HE TALKED TO me lots today and he said bye when aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh im just melting right now he doesnt even liek me and probably never will but thats okay lol.. does that make sense?

:shock: Over him already!:D Lol!

What did you mean by competion Prisca (in the aussies)? Do you mean NZ has more posts cos I helped lol!!

Hey! How's everyone's bunnies!?

yes.. i am actualy even though he tried to talk to me and **** today.. i just ignored him.

Competition as in everything haha

My bunnies are... well idont knwo lol.. thats why we gotta get ofelia in here!

Love Prisca

Lol, I can't believe you're over him already!! Just when he started getting into you :D

Ahhh! There's a foreign object in our continent! :shock:

Ah, it's a Canadian :)

Yup, we sure can talk! We're beating all the other regions who have way more peeps than us! :D

ahaha... well... yah... lol.

no lockers.. make my back hurt lol.
yeap maybe aussies + kiwis = not too bad

LOL...

im really pissed that im in rock class hwy i should be in PERFORMING ARTS i should be SINGING and ACTING not playing the durms in a stooooooooopid ROCK CLASS!!!!

:)

there

another one (sorry)

IM ANGRY I MISSED THE CHOIR SIGN UP!

:mad:

x

Lol! I've always thought New Zealand sounded nice :p

You should petition for some lockers or something!

Lol, well hurrah you're in performing arts now! That's great! :D You have talent!

haha! yep well.

petition for locker humm sounds interesting.

we have this thing called a gear deposit.

dont even knwo where it is...

go performing arts!!!! and also choir!! haha

xx

hae
:eek:ldman:(prisca) lol you forgot me!!!!! i live in nz!!!!!!!!!!!!!
auckland browns bay (north shore!)

Latest posts

Back