Kiwis C:

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D Aussie lol.

Woah we just had an earthquake here!!! Everyone's all hyped up! It's awesome! I've never felt one before (pretty rare here). It measured 4.7 on the Richter scale. How exciting! :D

HEY!!

First of WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

Is it windy in Wellington right now? I used to live in Welly awesome place!
Both of my older sisters went to uni at Victoria, one is currently first year there!
I love cuba street man i miss it so much. Do you know the school Te Aro? that was my primary.

Hope to see you around the forum :p

Hehehe! I live in Upper Hutt, so up the valley! I went to school out here aswell so don't know Te Aro school, but have heard of Te Aro! :)

We have two new bunnys and this is such a great place to find out bunny info!!!

Hey there!

Yup this is such a great forum! :)

I'm in Australia but I just can't stay away from you Kiwis! I'd love to visit!

Photos of your boys? Don't worry about Daisy, she's probably in a great home and Astro and Poppy will warm up to you!

Welcome to the forum! :) (again)

Thanks!!! My boys are lovely together now, they have really bonded, now I don't want to muck that up by leaving the neutering too late, they are 2 months tomorrow so think I still have a bit of time left yet, they are very cute together and Astro is a lot more confident - he doesn't take off everytime you open the hutch - he is now trying to jump out!!! He is quite cuddly and Poppy is a wriggle worm when you are holding him, he just wants to get down and get binky-ing!!!

Yeah it's getting so much colder. My birthday's in two weeks! :D

How's everyone's bunns?

Yey! Kiwis! =3

We have lockers available at our school, but I don't trust myself with the whole losing keys, forgetting combinations stuff. :p

I'm going down to Welington on Thursday night i'll be at the "city" ?? Like where victoria uni is, i'll be near the terrace. and alsoo Johnsonville ?? (SP)

Latest posts

Back