Kiwis C:

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahaha, I'm just the same! Then they give me funny looks, like they think I'm trying to shoplift or something.:p I'm around the Hutt area. And that's really sad about being allergic.:(

LOL know that feeling alll to well I got accused so far as being taken in a room and having my pockets emptied, as apparently I was shoving things in my shoes in the cleaning products isle. A what could fit in my shoes from that Isle and B my laces were un done haha, stupid people. The hutt, awesome, theres a really good mall out there cannot remember the name but it has a wicked2 dollarshop thing in it haha.

hahahaha well that makes sense lol. I'm hoping to visit welly sometime soon, my sister goes to victoria uni there. Family and I used to live there for half a year or so! I loved it there!

Yeah definitely a big grow of NZers here. RO is a fantastic place for help with bunnies etc, the crew have been a life saver a few times. Is it me or is it starting to get a bit chilly??

Uh yeah, it's FREEZING!! In the morning at least. Bright and sunny right now, but I'm stuck up on the 11th floor of the library looking out over beautiful sunny Christchurch with it's blue skies lol. Will be cold again once I get outta here :(

The other forums I'm on never have a very strong NZ following, disappointing because I get so jealous of everyone getting to have forum meet ups and I'm stuck all on my lonesome haha.

Yeah I know what you mean, when I was active on the forum (like everyday lol) there was only like 2 other active users.
Although keep in mind the forum does influence us A LOT and keep in mind some of the stuff that the Americans/Canadians etc do is just not possible in NZ , lack of resource mostly.

oh and, Waitakere won againt Canterbury for the NZ championship like a week or so ago ;)

Latest posts

Back