I really hate to do this. (re: aggressive bunny)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly... I want him... Don't tell Rob.

Big... Aggressive...Bunny. Brings back memories.:tears2:

Ohh shut up...I bet Rob wants him too :p.

undergunfire wrote:
Ohh shut up...I bet Rob wants him too :p.
LOL no.

undergunfire wrote:
I'm pretty sure he wants to eat Sammy (the dog), LOL! He hasn't lived with a dog (probably seem them?), so I bet he's curious.

It's funny because he does kind of have that "Tiny" look to him :biggrin2:!
That's because he was meant to live in Texas (now to convince Art of it).

Knowing he's an e-lop, I even have the perfect name for him.

HOUSTON

You know...as in "Houston, we have a problem..."

Seriously - I wasn't going to be jealous of you till I saw those pics...wow.

Oh Amy - I just got a thought and I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.

What are you going to do if he smells bananas and comes chasing you down like Tiny did?

I don't think "shoo...shoo" will work on him....

OMG Amy did you get my PM. Please respond.

Anyway back to what I was going to say ADHD much.

OMG he is so cute!!!!!!!

I'm excited to see how he turns out with you :)
He is a cutie!

PEG! You made me cry too thinking of Tiny chasing me down, LOL! Houston is actually a cute name! "Hew" can be his short name :p.

Kat...I will respond to your PM right after I post this :D.

Grace....so far, so good! He's being a good boy, so let's hope it continues ;).

Here is a video of him! The first 10 minutes are boring, but at about 10 minutes in is when he lets me pet him....then I pet him a few more times within the next 13 minutes after that! He even enjoys a strawberry and hops around a bit :).

[ame]http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/5932855[/ame]

Oh....and I took a live recording session before that one, but Ryan swears a few times at his video game (had the sound on), so I decided to just delete it, LOL. But, it was a cute one because Juju (kitty) jumped into Sheriff's area and he was in there for about 10 minutes and Sheriff pretty much ignored him, but a few times he did go walking up to him to sniff him and see what the heck he was :laughsmiley:.

or "Hugh" could be his short name - after Hugh Hefner of the playboy bunnies..

I think I like "Hew" better..

:shock:Don't like any of those.

Yeah, I like "Hew" :). Hugh Hefner makes me sick, personally, LOL...so spelling it that way wouldn't be good :p.

I think he really likes Ryan because Ryan walked through his pen to get out of the front door and he followed after him and stood up on his hind legs staring at the front door for about 30 seconds after Ryan went out of it. I would get Ryan to pet him and stuff, but I know if he happened to bite Ryan I wouldn't ever hear the end of it :rollseyes, LOL!

ETA:....What, Alicia?! Oh, did you get my video text?

Yes I did.

I have to say I got a ton of vids that she sent. One is he reminds me of Montana needs to see everything, andtwo he just ignores the cats. To funny they seem more curious about him than him about them.

I didn't realize we were changing his name? Uh..ok. lol. I would like to keep his name, especially if he comes home?

I am glad he is doing so well..but it also makes me upset because it just shows he was unhappy here..and I don't know why. But he did let me pet him at Amy's but I think it is becaue it took 2 1/2 hours and he was stressed.

He was around our cat, but never even seen a dog I don't think (Unless he did at his breeders) so that should be interesting. He was super aggressive to Chewy, but that might have to do with her being unfixed.

I really hope he does well...then it proves he hated me. Which just makes me feel horrible.

I really think he is just on "his best behavior" right now... He is not is his usual territory, still scoping the place out... As soon as he figures out that he's really living there, you may see the old behavior emerge. (He waswell behavedat your place for a while too, remember?)

(Of course, I still think he's a she... LOL!) I don't think "he" hated you at all... he just knew that he could intimidate you... Wait and see what happens... Maybe Amy can re-educate him and teach him some manners... or if it is hormones, they will subside as he matures and he will mellow.

I'm just toying with the idea of calling him something different...sometimes I feel like it can help an animal because it's all apart of their "new life". The only animal we didn't change names on was our dog, but that's because he knew his name really well. If I do call Sheriff something else, his name can always be changed back if he goes back to you :p.

Sometimes he gets a little rowdy in his cage and makes these little squeaking noises....have you heard that from him before? I think I might have to make his cage 2x5 because I don't feel like he has enough space in a 2x4 with all of his toys and stuff.

He has eaten so much! We filled his bowl up when he went into his cage and I already had to refill it around noon today. I also had to take out the dog watering thing because his ears were getting soaking wet because of how large the "pool" part was. I'll just have to keep checking his water dish to make sure it's full.

Oh, and how much hay did he eat when he was with you? He really hasn't been interested in the hay at all.

I do agree with you, Cathy (hopefully that is your name?) - everything is pretty new and he's adjusting to being here, so we will wait and see what happens.....he's just behaving really nicely right now, which is good that he's not flat out nasty at first. As soon as I see some bad behavior, then I will let everyone know :).

BlueGiants wrote:
I really think he is just on "his best behavior" right now... He is not is his usual territory, still scoping the place out... As soon as he figures out that he's really living there, you may see the old behavior emerge. (He waswell behavedat your place for a while too, remember?)

(Of course, I still think he's a she... LOL!) I don't think "he" hated you at all... he just knew that he could intimidate you... Wait and see what happens... Maybe Amy can re-educate him and teach him some manners... or if it is hormones, they will subside as he matures and he will mellow.

This may sound mean, but I hope so..lol..

But he didn't intimidate me at first..and there were plenty of times where I completley ignored him and he still bit (Its all in my blog; I didn't update it here)

undergunfire wrote:
I'm just toying with the idea of calling him something different...sometimes I feel like it can help an animal because it's all apart of their "new life". The only animal we didn't change names on was our dog, but that's because he knew his name really well. If I do call Sheriff something else, his name can always be changed back if he goes back to you :p.

Sometimes he gets a little rowdy in his cage and makes these little squeaking noises....have you heard that from him before? I think I might have to make his cage 2x5 because I don't feel like he has enough space in a 2x4 with all of his toys and stuff.

He has eaten so much! We filled his bowl up when he went into his cage and I already had to refill it around noon today. I also had to take out the dog watering thing because his ears were getting soaking wet because of how large the "pool" part was. I'll just have to keep checking his water dish to make sure it's full.

Oh, and how much hay did he eat when he was with you? He really hasn't been interested in the hay at all.

Yeah that squekin noise was part of his 'nervous" behaviour. Like he wanted out, and if I did let him out, he would bolt, come back, and bite.

You may wnat to make it bigger..he had so much free time that literally the house was really his cage.

We have not had that problem with his ears, but our cage was different and his bowl was near the 2nd level support

Yeah, I limit it only to 1 bowl (2 cups) a day. He eats alot, but your right, not a lot of hay. But still a handful?

I still think he is a girl too muhahaha, another thing that makes me think that is the aggresion towards Chewy

Latest posts

Back