Grace's Pet Tails

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had to share this picture of Toffee, cause it's just so cute :biggrin2:

25s309w.jpg

I'm going to try and get pictures of all the bunnies this weekend, the weather is supposed to be lovely, perfect picture weather!

The weather is starting to get so hot here! It has been cloudy though, which is good, because I really can't deal with the sun and hate it! I love nice, mild days with a slight breeze but I can't handle the sun blazing down on me lol! Being Irish, I literally have white, celtic skin (my skin is practically transparent lol!) so there is no such thing as getting a tan, just burning and going red after 5 minutes in the sun so I'll be lacing on the sun cream tomorrow! I am going to my cousins communion, so it will be needed since I'm probably going to be out in the sun quite a bit.

The guinea pigs and rabbits are really enjoying the sun and love it when they get outdoor time in the run :) The guinea pigs especially since they live indoors and only in the last week or so has it been warm enough and dry enough for them to get out for a few hours a day. They were out for a good while today, I think them in before it got too dark though and the dew started falling.

Anyway, enough rambling! :)

I'm so happy! Today I got within three feet of a wild Irish Hare right by my house! Ahh! Got some pictures of it too. He was sooo big, about the size of a medium dog. Pictures to come!! Also got a few other pictures of my animals.

I've never seen a hare up close. They do look somewhat like a kangaroo/rabbit mix:biggrin:

School is finished this Friday, I really can't wait! Next year is my final year at school :) Then on to college, hopefully :p We are doing our Summer tests, they just started today and I have two done, German and English, and have to still do Biology, History, Irish, Maths and Economics, lucky me! ;) I'll have over 30 A4 pages written by the end of this week, hopefully my arm won't fall off! It is like the equivalent of a small novel!

I really cannot wait until school finishes, need a nice long break because school is going to be soooo hectic for the whole of next year. Since I'm 17 now, I hope to fill the Summer with tons of beach, concerts and partying! As well as learning how to drive, giving the animals tons of attention that I haven't been able to give them lately and of course some RO in between all that.

It probably wasn't a good idea to start the partying, before I finished my exams, pretty sure I will wish I hadn't when my report comes in! :D

I will hopefully have a lot of summery animal photos to share too, we are supposed to get some nice weather again soon!

Yesterday I went to see Sex And The City 2 (yet again) because some of my friends hadn't seen it and wanted to go so I decided to go too. After I had some spare money so I decided to go and get some fleece for my guinea pig cage. I got three.

The top one is just a white one with pink butterflies, really cute! It's for Belle's cage :) I have it put in there now. The second one is a dark blue fleece and has soccer balls and soccer boots and says stuff like Goal on it :p For the boys :) The bottom one is a plain, kind of a light blue one. There was a sale on, but it was over so I ended up paying like €3 ($3.50) each for them. Which wasn't too bad really.

f42omu.jpg

Gosh, I really need to stay off a certain Guinea Pig forum :p I happened to mention I have outdoor bunnies and according to them it doesn't matter what I say, my rabbits are totally neglected because they are kept outdoor, give me a break. Oh and apparently all my rabbits are gonna die of fly strike. Oh it's laughable.

irishbunny wrote:
Gosh, I really need to stay off a certain Guinea Pig forum :p I happened to mention I have outdoor bunnies and according to them it doesn't matter what I say, my rabbits are totally neglected because they are kept outdoor, give me a break. Oh and apparently all my rabbits are gonna die of fly strike. Oh it's laughable.
Those people apparently know a lot about rabbits:rollseyes I know how annoying that is. I still remeber being attacked by a guinea pig keeper by mentioning I own a guinea pig. :shock:

I don't agree with AZ bunnies being outdoors (It is already 100 degrees!) but I can't imagine Ireland being bad :p

Ireland is great for outdoor bunnies!

Temps here are pretty much perfect for bunnies, never getting over like 77 degrees fahrenheit. I might as well not try and explain it to them, since I'll be trying to answer them for a week.

Myia- With temps like that I think I would just burst into flames lol!

Haha as a native, I shiver in anything below 75! LOL. My apartment is at 76-78 at the highest for my chinchillas and I am always freezing..I wear a blanket..no joke! lol!

At 75 I am roasting :D I have gotten heat stroke from being out in that temperature with no sun cream on :p Irish people can't handle the heat

Latest posts

Back