Grace's Pet Tails

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:bunnybutt: All right then. I didn't really want to know anyhow (being very adult about this)

Was pet sitting 4 piggies all week, I always miss them after they go long! I got them last Wednesday and their owner was supposed to collect them on Tuesday but because of the volcanic ash she was stuck in Germnay and only managed to get here to collect them today. I have been pet sitting for her for almost two years now, time flies!

Bunnies are all good, piggies are all good, ducks are all good, chickens are all good, dogs are all good and cats are all good :p

PS: I also had duck and chicken pictures to share but I'm way too tired to go all the way into my room and get my memory card :p I'll probably post them tomorrow night.

Thumper

r1bvo9.jpg

Today was a lovely day, nice and mild :) I divided the rabbit run into two so that Ebony and Misty could both spend the day outside. Thumper and Princess have their hutches outside already and Twitches is allowed to just run around the garden since he never goes anywhere. By the way Twitches is Rupert, he got a name change a few months ago :p I never really felt Rupert suited him that much and I told my little brother who really likes him that he could ''have him'' for his birthday so he wanted to name him Twitches. Of course I still do all the looking after of him but my bro likes to think he has a pet. I'm thinking of buying another rabbit run. With my run you can buy another one, of the same kind, and attach it on so I think I'll do that.

My doggy Holly is being spayed on Thursday! I'm nervous! She should be ok, I have never gone through a spay with this vet before, but they seem pretty good and I know a few people who have and they all seem to be happy with them. She'll be a year old next month.

Sabine wrote:
Ah that explains the mystery. I had been wondering who Twitches was:)

Lol sorry, I kept meaning to post about it

Guinea Pig toy... Is it a toy for the piggies or like a pig plushie for you?

Either way, that's awesome. Congrats! :thumbup

Aw my friend is so nice!
She just called me a little while ago and told me she has been baking all evening for my birthday tomorrow, and made me a birthday cake and buns :)
She is bringing them into school, so we'll have a mini party at lunch :)

It's you birthday tomorrow:? Wow, It seems like only a few months ago when you had the last one:biggrin:

Sabine wrote:
It's you birthday tomorrow:? Wow, It seems like only a few months ago when you had the last one:biggrin:

Lol! Yup the year flew!

Hey all,
It was my 17th birthday today and I got a really cool present!

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=57613&forum_id=5

:biggrin2:

I need to name her! I'm about to go search the web for names :p

This also gives me the excuse to go piggie shopping for some class new guinea pig stuff :D I love shopping for the animals as much as I love shopping for myself! :shock:

Anywho, name suggestions would help....a lot!

I stayed off school today because I wanted to go to town and try and find something to wear tomorrow. I couldn't find anything :( Literally, everything in my size was gone and they just had big sizes left :( I'm going to have to try pull out something from my closet I haven't worn to anything else before. Hmmm, better start looking over pictures from the last few events :p

I went to the 2 euro shop, it's like a discount shop and bought an automatic feeder thing for the new piggie, Belle. You know one of those thingys were you fill up the container and it falls in to the food bowl as the bowl emptys. Belle is under 6 months so she needs a constant supply of food. I also bought some little measuring/scoop thingys for when I'm feeding pellets.

A girl in my year at school died today. She had been battling with cancer on and off for 2 years and died suddenly today :( Last time I saw her she looked perfectly healthy, and that was only about two months ago. One of the kindest and nicest girls you could meet :(

RIP Ciara x

Happi Bun wrote:
Oh no, I'm sorry. :( How are you handling it?

Rest in Peace :pink iris:

It's really hard, she was so lovely and so strong :(
Everyone was so upset in school today

The funeral was absolutely awful today. It's so unfair

Latest posts

Back