Grace's Pet Tails

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the guinea pigs I look after every Christmas when there owner goes back to her home country is sick :( She was a little bit sick before her owner dropped her off, she gave me some Bene-Bac to give her because she had diaherrea (sp). It didn't help though and she was very lethargic today. I brought her to the vet and she is on anti biotics and I am giving her Critical Care from a syringe.

I seriously hope she doesn't pass away on me :( That would really ruin my Christmas, I'd feel so bad. Especially feel sorry for her owner. To top it all off, I dropped my phone in the toilet, so lost the owners number! I emailed her so hopefully she will check her emails. I'm going to ring the phone company tomorrow and see if I can get her number back.

Happy Christmas! Enjoy the dinner! I did the most stupid thing and forgot to defrost mine. We are going to have a proper Christmas dinner tomorrow instead.
Hope the little guinea pig you are minding is going to pick up.
sabine

She passed away on me last night unfortunately, but I think she was better off she just kept fading on me and nothing was picking her up. She was old, so might have just been her time :( I contacted the owner a few hours before she passed saying she was going down hill and she didn't take it too badly thankfully. Decided not to tell her she has passed till tomorrow, didn't want to ruin Christmas Day for her!

Latest posts

Back