Grace's Pet Tails

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
irishbunny wrote:
:p Irish people can't handle the heat
Nor can they handle the cold or what they think is cold.:p Hubby had the heat in the car once in Florida and it was only 60 degree while the wife was having a heat stroke!

Haha true we are always cold too :p, My Ma is the worst, she'd roast the house out of it with the heating and then complain when it is really hot outside.

I picked some of the lettuce I planted for the rabbits and guinea pigs yesterday. I planted like 12 different kinds of lettuce for them, I have never seen them wolf down their food so fast :p They really loved them. Hopefully I will have some more ready to pick next week for them. I wish I took some pictures of them eating because it was so cute :)

A few random pics

Misty

16gjut.jpg

Ebony

rba8id.jpg

I think they do, little divas!

I'm in the middle of scrubbing out my guinea pig cage, grrr, it is annoying me. It is all wood, and I hate when after awhile, wood gets all icky and it is so hard to clean! Stains so easily. I bet after awhile it will start to get smelly. I'm going to try and get some sort of plastic to attach to the floor of it, to make it easier to clean and so I can use it longer. It is a lovely looking cage. Otherwise, I can see myself scrubbing it up really good and selling it for like €100 (least I'll make a profit :p) and building a C&C cage altogether.

We'll see how it goes, it is just getting on my nerves right now.

MistyandEbony are just pretty lil girls..

irishbunny wrote:
I think they do, little divas!

I'm in the middle of scrubbing out my guinea pig cage, grrr, it is annoying me. It is all wood, and I hate when after awhile, wood gets all icky and it is so hard to clean! Stains so easily. I bet after awhile it will start to get smelly. I'm going to try and get some sort of plastic to attach to the floor of it, to make it easier to clean and so I can use it longer. It is a lovely looking cage. Otherwise, I can see myself scrubbing it up really good and selling it for like €100 (least I'll make a profit :p) and building a C&C cage altogether.

We'll see how it goes, it is just getting on my nerves right now.
I covered all my floors with bitumen paint. Wouldn't any safe varnish solve the problem? Would be a shame to get rid of it:(

Finally, finally, finally!
My Dad got his money from an accident over a year ago and I am finally getting my rabbit shed! Woo hoo! I'm hoping to get a 10x6 building :) Really cannot wait!

The Pink concert was amazing :) I also saw Green Day, Paramore and Joan Jetts in concert a few days ago too and of course they were all great. Pink was my favourite though :) Not much news with the animals.

Tonight should be fun :p! I am about to go watch 'Michael Jackson's This Is It' on TV but after I am giving all four of the guinea pigs a bath! They are smelly boars so I bath them every few months. I'm giving Belle a bath too though just to help her get used to it. Plus they all need their nails clipped.

I am going to end up soaked because they aren't going to be very happy campers :)

Ebony and Misty are in the run together :) I decided to try them together and see if they would get on or fight. I was armed with a blanket to stop them if they decided to fight a lot. Misty, who is a good bit smaller then Ebony was being the bully. She chased Ebony a little but there was no humping, fur pulling or biting. They stayed away from each other then but now they are flopped out close to each other. It would be great if they decided to get on. At least then they could have play time together. I got some pics but I don't know where I left my camera :D

I would have love to seen Pink! That sounds really cool. :)

That is great Misty and Ebony got along during playtime. They are both sooo cute!

Myia09 wrote:
I would have love to seen Pink! That sounds really cool. :)

That is great Misty and Ebony got along during playtime. They are both sooo cute!

It was amazing! I posted pictures, although they weren't the best because I was kind of far away.

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=58895&forum_id=5

Thanks, hopefully I'll come across my camera soon and post some pictures. I might have left it outside better go check before it rains or something :rollseyes

Sabine wrote:
Has Ebony fallen out with Princess? Weren't they together before?
Ya they haven't been together in months though cause Princess got a bit too agressive when it came to food.

Just a few photos

Ebony, their big hidey house finally fell apart yesterday lol! We made it like a year ago but it is not protected with anything and fell apart

2saf5lw.jpg

Misty

iyesjk.jpg

53b49.jpg

Latest posts

Back