Grace's Pet Tails

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't had a duck egg in sooo long, sat here now eating one for breakfast and it is so yummy :)

Thank to my duckies :p

Dad has been on the phone ringing different companies to find out who will come and build a shed the cheapest. A rabbit shed! Woo!

We ended up buying one from the UK. Cheapest deal by far. Had to assemble it ourselves though

It is all ordered now, they will deliver it and put it up in 2 weeks. 10x8, kind of cabin style shed with a steel roof. Two windows, flower boxes, and an over hang so you can stand outside the door without getting drenched.

We are in the process of booking a holiday :) We aren't exactly sure where we are going to go yet. We have been looking at Spain, Portugal and Egypt. I really want to go to Egypt. Well, my first choice would be the US but it is too long a flight for the little kids and too expensive. You can imagine how much it will cost for 8 people (Mam, Dad, me and my 5 other siblings) so we have to go somewhere cheaper. This will be my first time going abroad and being on an aeroplane :) I'm deprived, I have never even stayed in a hotel before :D I'm kind of worried about who will look after the animals though. I know the bunnies, guinea pigs, ducks, chickens and cats will be fine, I can pay my friend to look after them but it is mostly the dogs we have to figure out what to do with :?

184253_small_pet_kit_3_2.jpg

I found an amazing deal on an online pet shop today! I am thinking about getting it when I have more money, just as a spare :p The cage is 47x23x18.5 inches and comes with all that stuff for €60 ($78). Or you can get it without the extras for €35 ($44).

Ah the weather has been so bad! Rain, wind grrr :( Means the bunnies can't get proper run time out of their cages. I'm trying my best though. The bunny shed will be here in just over a week, I can not wait! :biggrin: The group of four guinea pigs that I board will be here on Sunday! I'm planning to use some of the money to buy a ton of wooden chew toys from the online pet shop called Zooplus.

The piggies I mind are here now, they are so cute I always love having them, even if they take up most of my room :) I now have eight piggies in my room at the moment! What is more fun then being woken up at 8am by eight guinea pigs staring at you and wheeking at you for food?

The two cages, that take up all my room :)

2wgsmkz.jpg

I got my new bunny shed a few days ago. I must put up some pictures when I'm not too lazy, it is really cute, looks like a little cabin. :)

I love the little inside enclosure for the piggies. Is there a plastic bottom to it that stops the litter from falling out?
Do post pictures of the shed soon!:)

Ok so I am not a big gamer, and neither is my older sister but she has seriously got me hooked on this game called Plant vs zombies. I feel like such a geek lol! It is so addictive though, I can count on one hand the number of games I play so i am suprised I like this one!

I had to move one of my guinea pigs Toffee out of the cage him and two other boars, Gizmo and Pinky were sharing. They were bullying him really badly lately poor thing. Oh I have my driving theory test on Wednesday to get my Learner's Permit so I can start driving, so nervous been studying mad.

Latest posts

Back