Grace's Pet Tails

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishbunny

Reaction score
[align=center]
20q02o5.jpg

To
Grace's Bunny Tails

My 2010 blog!

First, I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

If you don't know me, or want to read my old blog, click on the link below

The Irish Bunnie's Burrow- 2008-2010

I'd like to start off with introducing myself, for those who don't really know me on the forum or new members.

My name is Grace, I'm currently 16 years old and a dedicated Bunny Mother from a teeny island in the middle of the ocean called Ireland. Along with bunnies, I have a variety of other animals. Guinea pigs, chickens, ducks, cats and dogs.I got my first bunnies in June 2008, sadly, I no longer have my original bunnies due to health issues.

RIP Alfie & Bucky :pink iris:

Although they were only with me for a short time, they brought out the Bunny Lover within me and I don't think I can or will ever go back. These beautiful, fun creatures have stolen my heart. I think it is important to mention them, because without them I wouldn't have my beautiful bunnies or this forum today

Miss you :tears2:

On a happier note, I would like to introduce you to my current bunnies!

Although I love all my bunnies, Princess is my heart bun :inlove:
When I'm upset about something, I can just sit with her and she'll give me little licks to cheer me up. She has a cheeky personality too. Like when she is hungry she will nudge the bowl towards me, or when she hears a treat bag being crinkled, she will come running and get under my feet :D
I could just sit with her for hours, while she is flopped out by my feet.

Gotcha Day: October 1st 2008
Birthday: Approx June 25th 2008

GEDC3667.jpg

Thumper
is a gorgeous bunny, he has a lovely agouti colouring that makes him look like a wild bunny. He doesn't like to be cuddled very much, but does enjoy head pats. He also loves his food and is a sneaky bugger when it comes to the ladies (hoping to get him neuteured asap).

Gotcha Day: Approx. June 5th 2008
Birthday: Approx. April 5th 2008

2mrsisp.jpg

Misty is a bunny I got from a friend, she wasn't been taking care of properly, she was left in a cage with her brother even though both had reached maturity, and was skinny and missing fur, she gave birth to a litter after I got her, sadly none survived. She is a shy bunny but easy to handle, although she doesn't like it and also doesn't like to be petted. She is picky about food.

Gotcha Day: 7th Febuary 2009
Birthday: Approx. 7th June 2008

GEDC3689.jpg

Rupert is Princess' son, he was not planned but things happen :) I'm still debating whether or not to keep Rupert, if the right home comes along I might give him up, it might be the best for him. I'm really attached to him though and would hate to have to give him up. He likes to be petted, but doesn't give affection back. He is iffy about being handled, sometimes he tolerates it, other times he doesn't.

Gotcha Day: None
Birthday: June 18th 2009

1zqajra.jpg

Ebony is a gorgeous girly bunny, she is Princess' daughter. She doesn't really like to be petted or picked up much, but she is curious and very cute! She is cheeky like her Mother and does a lot of the same funny things

Birthday: June 18th 2009

id92eh.jpg

Babies
are 5 weeks old approx. and have not yet been sexed, although that reminds me I should go do that tomorrow. I won't be keeping any of them :(

Birthday: November 25th 2009

n2n701.jpg

Well, that is the first post in my 2010 blog, I hope you will keep reading throughout the year! :)

Have a great, bunny filled 2010!

:party:

[/align]

Thanks guys :)

I'm going to update it at the very least, once a week. I'm going to try take new pictures the day afer tomorrow, because I'm really busy tomorrow. Some of you might know from my other blog, we couldn't drive because of the icy roads and saw no relations around Christmas. So they are all coming tomorrow for a sort of Christmas celebration. Then I'm going on a triple date! :D

[align=center]Ok I've only just made the blog and I'm updating already!

Well basically my Dad is having a go at making a hutch for some of the bunners, I made a thread about it,click me!

I thought I would cross post though, because I like keeping track of things in my blog :)

Here are some pictures of the progress so far

121yd7b.jpg

5n5b1h.jpg

21ae2k5.jpg

s2glsi.jpg

Oh and I got the cutest 2010 bunny calendar today off my uncle, I hardly ever see him and he knows I'm mad about bunnies :D I was gonna post some of the pictures from it but I better not because of copyright reasons and all that jazz.

Anyone else get one?
[/align]

Great start to a new blog Grace!

Think your dad can come over here and build me a hutch once he's finished with yours?

I'm liking the layout Grace lets see how long you stick to keeping it this neat and tidy, I give you 1 page lol!

He He ;)!

Well tomorrow I am planning on going outside and cleaning out the bunny cages. I'm going to sex the babies as well, I still haven't gotten around to it. I'll post the sexes in here tomorrow :) Will also try and snap some pictures to share :)

irishbunny wrote:
Well tomorrow I am planning on going outside and cleaning out the bunny cages. I'm going to sex the babies as well, I still haven't gotten around to it. I'll post the sexes in here tomorrow :) Will also try and snap some pictures to share :)
Eh ya had a lazy day today, tomorrow definitely!

irishbunny wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
Eh ya had a lazy day today, tomorrow definitely!
I dont Believe u lol...

Latest posts

Back