Grace's Pet Tails

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center Random Pictures[/align]

All of them taken on my property/just outside my property. Was bored today so took 'um.

Thumper

24nlnwi.jpg

30rr72v.jpg

11jt2fc.jpg

33ni939.jpg

vq1ny0.jpg

2h4b5hw.jpg

23w9wci.jpg

16iz94x.jpg

Guinea Pigs

2chrer.jpg

2b38nq.jpg

Abandoned House

1zodhxw.jpg

Some of my garden

mwxuu9.jpg

Trees and shtuff

2r6k41k.jpg

Birdy

28vxao9.jpg

Back of my house

2vb6l45.jpg

I did:) I love the pictures of Thumper. Is he back to his original name then? He looks really happy in the grass.:)

I really wanted to take some new pictures and post them today but I left my camera card in my sister's laptop and she is gone home with it :( I'm going to try and get it back soon. My sister got a kitten yesterday, he is sooo cute! He is half a doll face persian and half an ''ordinary'' cat. He is sooo adorable! I nearly took him home myself :) On the way to her apartment with the kitty we had to stop at a pet shop just to buy the last few things she didn't have, and the pet shop had mice! I have wanted a mouse for sooo long but couldn't find a pet shop near me that had them. I was so tempted, good thing they were asleep because if they were black and white I would definitely be leaving with one.

I am moving out next year anyway, and I think a mouse might be a nice little apartment pet for me. Bunnies and guinea pigs will be staying here :( So I will probably wait till then to get my mouse, so in a little less then a year :)

I need to get updated pictures of the bunnies so bad! I keep forgetting to get my SD card off my sister, I only see her like once every two weeks and forgot to get it when she came the last day. You never know when they will be gone, so I want to make sure I get lots of pictures of them. I haven't taken any proper pictures of Henry since I got him either, just bad phone pictures.

I'm on edge these days now, checking on all the animals all the time! Soon after I lost Thumper, one of my little guinea pigs, Sadee, that was born here, passed away :( I have no idea what happened to her. I just went out and found her dead in her cage :( Isn't there a saying that death comes in threes, or something like that? So yes I am being very protective of them all at the moment.

Anyway, for good news, I'm going to London next weekend! Woo! I haven't been before, which is suprising because most people my age have gone at this stage. It's only an hour flight and quite cheap to get there. Any who, ya I'm very excited :)

I am so sorry to hear about Sadee. I remember when my favourite gerbil died unexpectedly and my dwarf hamster only days after I was convinced there was another one to follow. That was over a year ago and (touch wood) I haven't had any losses since.
Have a great time in London:)

Life could not get much busier lol! I go to school now Mondays and Fridays from 8.55-5.00 and on Wednesday, Thurdays and Fridays from 8.55-7.30 gah! It's so annoying, especially since on my busier days I just have time to feed the rabbits and guinea pigs and that's it. I just keep telling myself it's just for six more months and then I'm done with school for good after my leaving cert exams are over and done with. Then hopefully onto college. Still don't know what is happening next year. Not sure if I'll be living at home or moving out. Most likely moving out because to do vet. nursing, I'll probably have to go to college a few hours away.

Anyways, went to London with my school the weekend before last, it was soooo much fun! One of the best weekends of my life. Got some pictures I'm going to upload :) Oh and also died my hair red :shock: lol. I like it though, it's not too bright entirely :)

Ah it's so cold out! I'm laying in bed watching old episodes of Friends :) Got my little space heater on to try and keep me cozy lol! Most worried about the piggies. Their first winter outside! I wish I could keep them in but, you know, parents and all that. If it gets very cold I'm going to bring them in anyway. I was told they should be fine anyway, on a guinea pig breeding forum where most of the members are British, keep their pigs outdoor and have the same Winter as us really.

I went to see HP 7 last night, was so good! So looking forward to part 2 now! Can't wait till Christmas either! Favourite time of year :)

Henry looks like a right little scoundrel. Bet he's been digging up the garden too.:D

Ah no school today, bliss!
Just finished doing Christmas exams, they were so hard and I probably failed half of them, oh well!
It's nearly Christmas time :)

Watching really old episodes of Bugs Bunny in my warm bed is so relaxing. Brings me back to when I was little, away from all this stress!

Latest posts

Back