Brandy's Nut House

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cuz its wayyyyyy up there.
arrow-up.png
u know above me on the map...

uve never heard the term..bumf--- Egypt before?..hm...thats cuz ur from wayyyyy up there!..hehe
arrow-up.png

lol, first pic of Tysin and Pickles is so cute ! Best pic for smartboard :thumbup Hmmmm what's lipstick Pickles use ? It's really nice color, brings out his handsomeness. :) hehe. His eyes look okay to me, Brandy. Kimi has that kind of wet fur around her eyes sometimes. I watched her eating hay and I think it was a piece of hay got into her eyes.
" Pickles Pickles Pickles ! Can I hug you ", hehe he's just so handsome.
Ahh if that squirrel has no name, I'll name him " peanut butter " :D and he shall be my Peanut butter ! :) :weee: really love where you live, Brandy. Lisaaaaaa ! I'm coming with you !!!! Let's go ! :run:

What a beautiful place you live! Nature everywhere..your first pic of tysin and pickles is awesome. I will pray for your cat. I had a cat I adored. Her name was Mischa. She was the gentlest cat in the world, she was spayed and yet when she was inside, you had to hide from her or lock her in a room for awhile because she absolutely turned vicious. I mean vicious, biting, scratching. My oldest kids were getting bitten at every turn. Mischa was always at the door and we always squeezed our leg between the door when we went in or out because she would always try to escape.
One day she was out and gone for a week.
I searched everywhere.
Finally, she came back, with a mole on my doorstep.
I let her out after that because when she came in at night, she wanted to be with the kids, happy, cuddly and slept with us at night.
I found out later that she went from house to house and had catnaps on their beds and ate the food they gave her. She became the communal cat of the neighborhood.
I hope your kitty comes home soon.
:hug1

They are called red squirrels ;)

I still haven't decided who I'm getting done yet, now that the time is hear I'm leaning more towards Pickles..she told me to bring either one in and I can't decide!!!

:kiss1: thinking about you and Pickles. I'm having Coconut neutered in January and I'm already nervous so I can completely understand being a bit of a wreck. Let us know right away how things are going!:hearts

Well Pickles is back home and still intact.

She believes he is anemic from all the fleas, he also has worms, mites and conjunctivitis. He got a needle between his shoulder blades, drops in his eyes and drops in his ears, I also have to continue with the drops at home...she said he is skinny, definately needs to put some weight on.

My poor boy :( I'm so glad he's getting the care now but it just makes me even madder at his previos owners!!

Dave, I actually bought him some oats as soon as I left the vets office.

She said with the worms and being anemic he can eat and eat and eat and he won't gain anything....so now that he's had his dewormer he should start gaining now :heartbeat: I was almost in tears when I left there.

:hug2: You've been through a lot today Brandy, you and Pickles.. It's good you found out what is going on though and that it's all being treated.

Oh poor Pickles. :( but in the other hand, how lucky he is now with you, Brandy. :( I know...when I read this, I'm so mad with his previous owner. How stupid and neglect he could be ??? :grumpy: I get so upset every time I heard about people with pet but they don't take any care for their pet. What da.. ? Pet, for me, is a part of family and we never left anybody behind. Just yesterday when I went to supermarket for Kimi's greens. I was looking over the pet food shelf when I saw a mom with her daughter ( probably around 6-7 of age ). They were choosing pellets for bunny. I gotta tell you, here the best places to buy pet food are only shops on Internet and " some " petstores. The mom picked one box of pellets, the kid asked " this one ? But he can't eat corn ". You know what that mom said ? She said " ahhhh ! Whatever, he can eat anything, he's just a rabbit ". I tried so hard not to throw a pet toy in my hand to her !!! :pssd:
I'm not a perfect bunny momma too and I know there are still so many things I need to learn about these fur kids, but at least I take care her with love, no matter what it takes, she's my responsibility and I do my best to make Kimi's life as perfect as I can give her. :( This is why I want to be a millionaire, Brandy. So I could help all animals, I believe everyone deserves to be loved and to be treated with love...not like this... not like this.:sigh:
I'll be thinking of your boy, Pickles, praying he will be fully healthy soon. With you, I'm a thousand percent sure he is one of the lucky bunnies in the whole world.
:flowerskiss: flower for you,Brandy, the great bunny momma ;)

Thanks so much Tristana and Vircia :hugsquish:

Something amazing happened between me and Pickes yesterday. When we were at the vets she was about to put the eye ointment in and NO WAY would he let her, she handed me the tube and said you'll have to do it at home where he's more comfortable, I said "Wait, I'll hold him and see if that makes a difference" so I did and he tucked his head under my chin and let her put the ointment in both eyes....as I was leaving she said "that bunny is special, I hope you know that?!"

Last night it was time to give him him meds again so I got Craig to hold him while I did ears and eyes, I got one ear done and he FREAKED, he started kicking Craig so hard and trying to jump out of his arms, Craig was trying to control him (make sure he didn't fall) but he had no choice to set him down since he was getting torn apart...

So I picked him up and got him calmed down and told Craig that I would hold him and he could do the meds, well Pickles let Craig put his medicine in the remaining ear and both eyes without even flinching!!

As long as he is in my arms anyone can put the medicine in, he is a true mama's boy :heartbeat: he of course got some oats, parsley and a little piece of carrot once we were all done.

Now on a side note, my friend that was with me wanted to go check out the SPCA, she's looking for a kitten....well GUESS WHAT?!?!?!

They had a grey female flemish giant there that they found as a stray!!!

OMG OMG OMG
He was trying really hard for me to take her but I just couldn't, I told him I would think it over this week and I had to go back down on Friday so if she was still there then possibly...he took my name and # because he said her days are numbered, if a dog comes in and they need that cage then she will be put to sleep :( so if she's next on the chopping block then he is going to call me so I can go get her....

I really don't want another rabbit right now until Pickles is better and both boys are fixed and hormone free but I don't think I could let them put her to sleep either. She's smaller then Pickles but she is sweet as can be, calm and she didn't want to go back into her cage.

Ohhhhhh why do these things always happen to me!

I love all flemmies! but I had a light gray flemmie that was my heart bun. I wouldn't be surprised if she comes to live with you. My girl was so sweet you gained weight just looking at her. I hope it all works out.

.....did i hear somebody say Giant??..ruh roh...ur cooked...theres no turning back now ...so dont even try it..they have gotten to u havent they..silly little bunnies sprinkled their magic dust on you too huh..."just one more bunny "..just one more"..hehe...we can never have too many can we??..

how i got to 9 buns is beyond me...ur next ya know.
Happy_Dance_by_Momma__G.gif

omg I sooo wish my husband would say yes to me about a giant. I found a breeder, he is downsizing, he has 12 week olds and a one year old male who is absolutely breathtaking. Grey.

My husband says definintely NO. he says with all the vet costs and food costs and space, he doesn't find it practical. I hate that word, practical. :X

and Lisa, you too, how did you ever convince your man to agree to them all. I feel like just getting the bunny anyway but I don't want to destroy my relationship.. however there are time I much prefer the bunnies company to anyone else's bahahahha

My heart is pulling me so hard.
Now that BunBun and Coconut seem SOOOO happy and I am so so happy about that, I can't even begin to describe it..I'm thinking why NOT??

Brandy, how does your hubby deal with all the animals?
Would it take convincing on his part?

Tristana well..I dont really have to ask .i take care of everything in the house..i make the majority of the money..i take care of all the animals...he doesnt really do much..but eat bonbons and look cute...hehe kidding hes actually addicted to oreos..but hey we all have our weaknesses right...

Latest posts

Back