Brandy's Nut House

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we've only had a sprinkling didn't even really meet the earth but the flakes floating around was enough to get me all x-masy. I can't wait to see snow like you had in the pics!

Pickles and Snickers are so cute! Great pictures.

Regarding the snow you can keep it up there as long as you want. Just release some around Christmas and that will be fine!

:cry2

Well I'm very saddened to say that I think we lost Kipper our calico cat :( The last time I seen her was Wednesday night, the night I took the pictures of her and Snickers together. I'm guessing a fox got her. I know I'm taking a chance by letting her out but it doesn't make it any easier.

I don't want to give up hope but she's never been gone any longer than a few hrs so it's just not looking good, I've walked up and down the roads, she's not in the ditches anywhere and nobody has seen her :bawl:

I am SO sorry about Kipper :(
That is why I believe in indoor only cats..or protective enclosure :( You just never know. I will pray she comes home!

Aww I am so glad i found your blog! First off, your dogs are beautiful!
But I have to fall in love with your hamster.
I love hamsters! And yours is so adorable!
I love your beardie. My boyfriend wants to get one..but I don't think
it is the right time for an apartment (You know how thier poo is!)
I also love your leo. Yeah I see the differences now in our cornsnakes!
Yours is so adorable! I would be careful about that feeding picture though..some people
on here are sensative to the material! But Skittles is so beautiful.

Snickers is SO cute..mixed breeds are the best sometimes! Snickers is so small right now though!
I wonder how big he will get!

That really sucks about the fleas. And it put all of your animals..
Fleas are really dangerous (Esp for reptiles)

Pickle is really adorable though. Since they are both boys, are you going
to get them nuetered asap? Because I made the mistake of
waiting. Now my boys fight to the death. My holland lop
has a huge ear scar from a scrap they got into. I can't imagine
two large bunnies fighting.

I honestly don't believe in outdoor cats either but this cat was MISERABLE inside and she would hide and the minute the door was open even a tiny crack she would bolt and run, you couldn't catch her...finally we just gave up and let her out, she ALWAYS stayed close to home....my other 2 cats are indoor cats. Thanks for keeping her in your prayers :hug2:

I know how dangerous fleas are and this is why I was so incredibly ticked off, his previous owners KNEW how many animals I had and what I had since I added her on Facebook and we sent 43 emails back and forth, I hate dishonest people. Cowards is all I can say!

Dribble my hamster is AMAZING....you can do ANYTHING to him, anybody can hold him, you can even wake him up and he is soooo friendly, he loves attention and he's just so funny! He has his pellet bowl and a veggie bowl and one day apparently he wanted more veggies as I found him standing at his door with the empty veggie bowl in his mouth, LOL it was so cute :heartbeat:

I seriously don't think Snickers is going to get any bigger, I don't think he's grown at all and if he has it's been very little. he's gained weight, put alot of meat on his bones but he is still small, when I look back at his pictures and look at recent pics he has seemed to lose his baby look but that's about it...Pickles on the other hand is HUGE, especially compared to Snickers.

They are both getting fixed, actually Snickers is getting done this Friday and Pickles is getting done the following Friday, I wanted to get them done together but she couldn't squeeze both in so they will get done 1 week apart...I am a complete nervous wreck.

And about Moose's poop, he is on ceramic tile and only poops once a day (sometimes every other day) and I wipe it as soon as he goes...very easy and simple. He is asleep now, has been for weeks, he'll wake up sometime this spring so he's not pooping at all right now.

All my reptiles are on tile too, so it is def a lot easier..I don't know why more people don't use tile. I can go on and on about impaction...:p

Yeah, Syrian hamsters are like that. My syrian is the same! Super cuddly. He is my third. I can never get enough! :)

I was really nervous about the nueteres too, but it turned out just fine! I am sure they will be the same!

I know, I get very upset with people who keep their reptiles on sand...they just don't get it.

My Leo and Snake are on papertowel ;)
I was really nervous about getting the boys a hamster, they were the ones that wanted one for years and I kept saying No...then finally for grading last year I got them Dribble and I was shocked!! I joined a hamster forum and the people that were complaining about their nasty hamsters was down right scary, even Syrian's...but I just couldn't say no any longer and we got extra lucky! He is awesome...not very photogetic though :( I should try to get some new updated pics of him.

I will keep your cat in my thoughts.

Hey, Brandy. So sorry to hear about your cat. I'll pray for her to come home safely. Don't lose hope, ok ? One of my neighbour's cat loves to go outside, just like yours. He told me once his cat went out for a week ! He searched everywhere for him but didn't see any signs of him. We, cat owner and me, thought he's gone, but then one day he just walked back home and we found out later that he was at someone's apartment, he fell in love with their cat !
It's only 3 days from now. What time will Snickers have the operation ? Don't worry, ok ? He'll be prefectly fine, and your boy will be much much more happier, I can assure you ! :thumbup Kimiko is happier now, she's more playful, friendly and lovesssssss nose rubbing. Sometimes I have to stop and tell her " Kimi, time out, ok ? I can't feel my hand any more " lol :D
Please give your lovely pets kisses from me. :)

PS : Your boys are so cute ! Their pics paint my face with a smile. :)

Thanks Vircia but I really don't have much hope of her coming back. She never wandered far. I know males are known to travel and be gone for long lengths of time especially if they're not fixed but Kipper is a spayed female.

She never left our yard except to go in the field across from us :( We have alot of foxes around here :cry2
Dakin is devastated :(

Oh something else, last night when I went to clean Pickles cage I noticed the fur around his eye looked funny, instant panic...I touched it and it was dry and stiffer like it got wet with something and then dried...

He was eating, using the bathroom and acting normal so I figured Id wait until this morning and see what it looked like then...well this morning it is back to normal..

Could he have gotten something in it? I was sooo worried.

Was it a lot ? Or just a tiny bit ? :? Maybe it's just something like water ? If nothing else changes I think he's fine.
:( oh poor Dakin, they're best pal, aren't they ? Could it be that she got lost and can't find way home. You mentioned about snow earlier,right ? Maybe she was scared and ran further ? :( I'm so sorry for you guys, Brandy. I so hope there's a miracle... please someone bring your Kipper back...:pray:
By the way, how's Pickles doing ? How's the fleas treatment going ?
:hug2:

When it was bad weather she always cried to come in or she would go into the shed.

She was Dakin's cat and always slept with him at nights :(

Pickles is doing GREAT *knocks on wood* I haven't seen a flea since his treatment.

:( ... kisses from me for your Dakin.
Glad to hear he's fine now. When will you introduce him to others ? Will you take both Snickers and Pickles for neutering at the same time ? I'll have Internet signal until next Monday, due to we're moving next Tuesday morning. Hubby will register Internet network at our new home asap. So I'll be able to check on you guys, yay yay :)
Oh, did I tell you ? Kimiko has her favourite hay now ! yay ! It was my hubby who went across the city for our girl's hay. He's Daddy of the year winner :D We, Kimi and I, are thinking of making him a daddy trophy. hehe.

Latest posts

Back