Brandy's Nut House

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
geez Brandy i was so upset bout Tahlis passing and im just now seeing that ur kitty is lost..im sorry damm.im not a fan of leaving my cats outside either..but i do have one outside cuz he will NOT stop peeing on EVERYTHING...hes been neutered and everything..but i cant live in a home that smells of cat pee..no way....i feel so bad leaving him outside and when he hasnt been home for a couple of days i get so worried..but he has always came back hungrier then ever....i seriously hope either somebody caught her and she is nestled next to a warm fire right now...or she just wanted to do a little sight seeing and shell be knocking on the door anytime now...i hope i hope.hugs

The thing is we live in a SMALL community, I know every single person on my road and they all know she's missing.

It's been a week today, I don't have much hope left :bawl:
I've personally seen 2 foxes on our road lately...they are cat crazy here and so many people have lost their cats in my area to the point they won't own anymore. Alot of people don't believe in strictly indoor cats.

I just don't know what to do anymore :(
2 more days until Snickers gets fixed, however we are supposed to get a huge snowstorm that day (even though we're in the middle of one now) so if it's really bad then I will have to reschedule since it's a half hr drive one way, don't like travelling that far in bad weather but time will tell.

This is what it looks like outside right now
001-6.jpg

003-7.jpg

:( Oh Brandy... I don't know what to say. I'm really sorry for your cat. I hope, I really hope she's okay and might met someone kind enough to take her inside for warm temperature.
How's Dakin doing ? How about last night ? Did he sleep alone ? :( this is so awful. Can someone do something about those foxes ? :X I don't know... maybe shoo ( sorry I don't know the word :embarrassed: ) them away and block them from getting into your neighbourhood ?
That's a good idea, let's see how the weather will be, if it'll be a snowy day, I don't want you to drive so long too.
Oh, Brandy, thank you so much for the " Do and Don't " for keeping hay. I keep Kimi's hay in a cardboard box and it seems she loves it more ! It stays green longer and fresher. I'm so happy. Even though when we will be in a new town, we still probably need to fight for hay again :( Thanks a lot ! :hearts

I think Dakin has come to terms with it, Kaymen and Kasey(our other 2 cats) will sleep with him on occasion, especially Kasey but he doesn't like her too because she bites alot...sometimes when you move in your sleep she will attack you. There's been a few times where all of a sudden one of the kids will scream in the middle of the night and it's because Kasey has bitten them, just a few nights ago she bit Dakin on the end of the nose...

There's really nothing to do done about the foxes..it's my fault, if I hadn't let her out then she wouldn't be gone. I knew better but she was so persistent and she was so much happier coming and going as she pleased :(

The foxes keep alot of the rodents down like mice which is a good thing...but you have to watch small dogs and cats. Craig actually had one growling and barking at him at the bottom of our stairs outside cause we were on the deck and he had the cat in his arms and the fox wanted it.

I have a neighbor that likes to shoot them, they also shoot the bears :( It's seriously not the foxes fault and it would be wrong to blame them. They have to eat as well...I just wish all cats would be happy and content with staying inside.

Here's some pics of critters that hang out of my yard sometimes

This guy was standing in our backyard watching Craig BBQ and yup it was raining out.
Picture144Small.jpg

Picture142Small.jpg

Mama and her babies, she just stole our garbage off our deck and was having some supper, again in the rain.
Picture011Small.jpg

Picture014Small.jpg

This little guy was hanging out on our deck all day looking for some food so I made him a peanut butter sandwich

Picture008Small-2.jpg

Picture009Small-4.jpg

This little guy was so cute :heartbeat: he lost his mama, she got hit by a car and he always just wandered around. I was doing housework one day, happened to look out the back window and seen this fella sitting on the lawn looking lost
Picture053-1.jpg

There's a house up the road from me that nobody lives in, it's an older house and he died a few years ago and basically now it's just falling down.

There was a nasty smell coming from it so 2 of the sons (also my neighbors) crawled under to see what was going on and it was just full of cat carcusses :( Here's mama and her babies that live under there *these are NOT my pictures, but the wife of one of the sons took them*

untitled.jpg

5051_137040536392_695706392_3337606.jpg

5051_137040516392_695706392_3337603.jpg

5051_137040506392_695706392_3337602.jpg

5051_137040501392_695706392_3337601.jpg

Oh I forgot about this guy. My dogs were freaking out at the window and I kept telling them to shut up but they wouldn't stop so finally I went to see what was going on...

Hahahaha I think this guy thought he was hiding...
Picture191.jpg

He was in the front yard

I mean " Shoo " them, Brandy. Sorry for my English :) I hate the idea of shooting living things either. It's too cruel for me. Yes, foxes gotta eat. :( Hey, don't say that. It's not your fault. No one knew this would happen. :( It's just what we didn't expect for.
Nice pictures. It's my dream neighbourhood, you know ? I always want to have a home near by forest, so I can see animals walking by. :) A peanut butter sandwich :) Hmmm yummy ! he seemed really enjoying it, hehe. Well, there's not much to see in Warsaw, only birds, but in Kielce, the city we're going to move to is a city on hill and more forests there. :) I can't wait to go taking a walk !
Okay, I gotta go. Hugs for you :hug:

I'm so excited for you to be moving some place that you will love ;)

Tysin's teacher emailed me this morning and wanted a pic of me and Pickles to show her class, well since I don't really feel like being on the smartboard for the whole class to see I decided to take some pics of Pickles and Tysin ;)

Didn't start out too well, LOL
This is what happens when a 15lb bunny squishes a 5 yr old
031-3.jpg

awwwww that's better :heartbeat:
023-3.jpg

Ty feeding him a carrot
038-2.jpg

Pickles showing off his new orange lipstick!
047-2.jpg

This is his eye that I was telling you guys about, does it look OK???
043-3.jpg

Such a handsome boy.
029-2.jpg

052-2.jpg

Eye looks fine. Sometimes fur can make the eye water. Poke from a blade of hay.

WOW BRANDY ..just WOW!! i absolutely love where u live...!!awesome pics!!..id luv to see a moose upclose!..and that baby bear made me sad...he does look lost...

the only thing i get to see up close around here are coyotes and javalina....ick....i was in a customers garage at Fountain HIlls ,its very close to the open desert...and i heard this shuffling noise and looked around the front of the truck i was striping...and there was 15-20 javalina coming IN THE GARAGE WHERE I WAS CORNERED!!..HOLY SCHMOLY! i ran for the house door and barrelled into this customers home..hehe..with a wild look on my face..i cudnt get any words out...!.i mean i hit their door with my body to get it open....hehe...too funny..
anyways they were looking for food is all...but they are some ugly pigs...and the shuffling sound was their hooves ...ick...

how close can u get to the moose?..

that snow pic is breathtaking...wow...i dont see snow here....well maybe a couple floating but their gone before they hit the ground.....sigh.

We have coyote's as well....now those guys I don't like!

I had to google javalina, LOL I would have probably asked the customers if they had any food then I would have tried to feed them, hahahaha sometimes Im not so smart.

Depends on the Moose and on the season, me and my 2 girlfriends walk in the woods alot and we came across a cow and her baby, we were within about 20 feet of them and we were clapping our hands and stomping our feet trying to get her off the road so we could continue walking...mama's are tricky because they will charge if they feel threatened, they just walked off to the side in the brush and we walked past.

Fall is the time of year you want to avoid Moose, the bulls are in rutt and will attack anything and everything, can be very scary and Im sure it would hurt to have one of those antlers shoved up your butt, hahahaha

We end up getting to much snow it's sickening...I'm glad to see it come but Im always extra glad to see it go, haha

..u get to see the babies playing??.u lucky dog u....AND U HAVE APPLE TREES...THATS IT !!! IM PACKIING MY STUFF UP and heading to bumfrack Canada ...to be one........with nature.

Latest posts

Back