Anyone going to the PaRBA show in Feb.?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know, people will start to wonder if a bunch of us show up at the State Convention wearing BUNNY pajama's.... they might think we are not taking this seriously enough! :bunnysuit:

BlueGiants wrote:
Ya know, people will start to wonder if a bunch of us show up at the State Convention wearing BUNNY pajama's.... they might think we are not taking this seriously enough! :bunnysuit:
They are going to think we are all nuts. :craziness

I'll wear makeup and get my face all sexy-licious but then i'll wear a hot pink kitty onsie just for Pam.

Oh I have bunny slippers too. They're just earless because my husky got a hold of them so they kind of just look like lemmings....

But don't think i'm not bringin' em now. The dollar will got owards my Enderby fund...as it looks like me and Bob Whitman and a bunch of other somewhat cool people will be importing this year. ... and i'm broke. So if you see me taking a hit for the team in my onsie don't be afraid to compensate me and a good cause. *sob*

-JAK

I plan on arriving Friday PM. I think I will be showing my Polish along with my Hollands

Lia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Welcome :)

Pam

Well I'm getting all ready, going to hose out the back of the truck tomorrow, got the DH working on my cart, writing out peds, checking ear tatts, packing essentials like Pop Tarts. So much to do its overwhelming. Luckily I have a friend whose going to take our entry paperwork in with her friday night, so all we'll have to do when we arrive on Saturday is unload. Everyone be careful driving in, safe, slow and boring is best.

Katie and I are leaving after school on Friday and are staying at the Quality Inn. Unfortunately, we have to leave on Saturday, but I'm not sure what time. We'd definitely like to meet up if we can!

We had a 4-H show this past weekend, and Katie's Netherland babies (barely 13 weeks) took best of breed and best reserve of breed, so she is very excited about PaSRBA! We know the competition will be very hard, but just to be at such a big show is a treat for us! BTW, we'll also be looking to buy and sell if anybody has anything....she has several Netherlands for sale,all sibs of the two mentioned above.

Hope to see some of you at the show!

Patty

I'll be there Sunday Morning!! Husband and I have a craft show to do on Saturday. I COULD perhaps wander to Lebanon Friday night if there is going to be a get together. I'm NOT wearing my Pj's. I don't have any bunny pj's:(.

I'm not showing anyone, but I'd love to take Arwyn with me so all cansee her and give me opinions. Also love to take Lichen to see if any 4H-er's are looking for a decent pet quality Flemmish bun.

Next year, Hopefully, we'll have some to show!!!!

So where's the meetup? We could all wear name stickers???

Looks like Saturday night 98% of us will at least be there.Towards the middle of the day on Saturday maybe we can have someone page over the loudspeaker for all the members of RO to meet somewhere in the building? Maybe that little lobby area that connects the Open hall to the outside parking lot.

Either way...I guess i'll be the one in the hot pink kitty jammies. So don't say you didn't see me. I'm practically wearing a bullseye.

Guess I could SOMEHOW make it up Saturday night.......

I REALLY want to meet everyone. An announcement looks like a good idea. Then everyone can pinpoint who the crazy bunny people are.:pinkbouce::party:

O.k. I might be hard to find on Saturday as both my breeds have specialty shows and I will be helping at the Jersey Wooly booth.

How many people have cell phones? I do and I would gladly exchange numbers with people.

Sharon

OK, I guess we'll stay for dinner on Saturday. Just too hard to resist! We're in two specialty shows that day anyway, and it will probably be dinner time by the time we finish. An announcement is a great idea! And I'll exchange cell numbers with you, Sharon - I'll PM you.

Are we really wearing Burger King crowns? (Pretty sure we don't have pink kitty pajamas!) We're going to try to make a sign for our rabbitry. It will say Country Bunny Rabbitry, so if you see us, stop and say hey!

Patty

Latest posts

Back