Anyone going to the PaRBA show in Feb.?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countrybunnyholly

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was just wondering if anyone is going to the PaRBA show in Lebanon, Pa on Feb. 2. I downloaded a catalog but am really wondering about something. It looks like there are no mail-in entries and everything is day of show. How does that work?? Isn't there a huge number of people to check in? We can't go the night before, so I'm wondering if we should even try? What about the specialty shows?

As of now I plan on making the Lebanon show. I'm really looking forward to it. Nothing special to show (after the miserable fall I had). But it'll be great to see everyone! :biggrin2:

Just get there early on Saturday morning. They really are very efficient with their registrations. (I've never had a problem). Check the catalog and see if your breeds are the first up on the table. If so, be there by 7:30to get checked in. You can register for Sunday at tehsame time. Re: Specialties, you'll have to find the Specialty Secretary for your breed.

I'm planning on going as long as the weather holds.

I had a blast last year!!!

Roger

Where are you staying? I am at the Quality Inn. We will have to get together and do to dinner one of the nights. I am hopefully going to be there on that Friday as this gives me time to coop everyone.

Sharon

Looks like the forum members are going to take over the Quality Inn,

that's where I am staying too. I want to get there early Friday to get a

good spot. I won't be cooping my rabbits though. I am only bringing

a few and they are going in my biggest carriers. I saw too many rabbits

in coops sneezing and I am way too paranoid to use them.

Roger

Sharon, are you going to the Waltham or the Bridgton show?

I'm going to try to bring my daughter on Friday night and stay somewhere. It would be great to meet some of you in person! We'lljoin youfordinner if we can. We'll also be showing in the N. Dwarf and Holland specialty shows. I am so excited now!

Starlight Rabbitry wrote:
Where are you staying? I am at the Quality Inn. We will have to get together and do to dinner one of the nights. I am hopefully going to be there on that Friday as this gives me time to coop everyone.

Sharon
Me too! I'd love to do dinner one night! We're driving down on Friday, with a truckful from Long Island. (People and rabbits! LOL!) I'm be cooping too, the Flemish can't stay in a carrier for that long. (Bringing cardboard seperators and my Vanodine!)

My flemish Tatyana (from Cathy) also know as HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

will be staying in her super sized carrier with her EZmat, toys, special treat

cups and her little bell in case she needs something LOL. And she isn't

spoiled............

We should see how many people want to meet up and plan a dinner.

Roger

Wow Roger, good thing you're not spoiling her or anything! (Guess she'll never lower herself to return here! Although her sister, Anastasia,is treated pretty well too, she doesn't have special treat cups! Don't tell her, OK? LMAO!)

ugh!!! i am SOOO far away!!!!!!!!!!

take lots of pictures, i'd love to see the show rabbits at their finest!

anyone on the forum BRINGING buns with them?

tracy

*edited to spare myself here* i DO see roger is bringing a fur kid with him!

My guess is we'll be bringing 6 N. Dwarfs, including a litter of 4 who will be 13 weeks and showable. (My daughter can't wait for their first judging) plus 2 or 3 Hollands. We are probably selling at least one of the babies - a black otter doe named Shay.

As of this moment I have it narrowed to 15rabbits going but am trying to get that even less. There are specialties for Dutch and Jerseys both days so I am trying to not bring so many. Gets expensive.

Dinner would be awesome. Lets try for Saturday night as most everyone will be there. Friday could be difficult as I have a 5.5 hour drive and if I hit traffic........

Roger, I am going to the Waltham show but not sure about the Bridgton show. Depends on who is going up there with Woolies. Really no competition with the Dutch.

Sharon

As of now, I'm bringing 7-8 Flemish. Yeah, it gets expensive with the Double Shows and the Specialty... Can't bring everybody!

Saturday is going to be hard, as of now, I have the Flemish Dinner to attend... (depending on time, may be I can meet for an appetizer and a HELLO!)

I was just informed that I have my first craft show that day...

I'll still be there. But dinner Saturday would be better. Or we could do Breakfast on Sunday. Quinton Hause on the corner by the expo building has a mean chipped beef. Lots of it, good price...

Latest posts

Back