A New BLUE Litter!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww... there isn't that much difference since I took the last photo's... they are all blue and don't change that much...

but they have opened their eyes
13daysold4.jpg

they each weigh between 8 and 10 oz. (Not sure how much longer I'll be able to hold them with one hand!)
13daysold1.jpg

AND (For Polly...) their ears are now 1 3/4" long (4 cm).
13daysold5.jpg

And for the "AWWWWW Factor"..... ("I dot a itchy ear...")
13daysold3.jpg

TinysMom wrote:
But its important to remember that like dogs and cats - flemish may start to think the couch and recliner and stuff are theirs...to do whatever. Tiny used to sleep on the couch when I was gone (I came home once and caught him on it) and sometimes in the recliner at night too. He felt like there was nothing wrong with that....after all - it was his house...

In fact - here's a picture of the look he gave me once when I caught him up on the recliner..

June2005bunnies073-1.jpg

My point? Flemish don't know they're rabbits. They think they're just short people with fur on....and so can't understand why the need to be caged...

Tiny looks like he DISAPPROVES of your disapproval of his couch-takeover!!

(What a handsome guy!! Our new buck, Titan, is a dead-ringer of your Tiny.) I've been reading your stories about the Bunfather, Peg, and I must say, he is quite a memorable character.

They are HUGE! But very beautiful :D

And Peg, that pic of Tiny is hilarious :D

I reckon I can fly there quicker Dave :p

Cathy just awwwwwwwwww they are beautiful is that chocolates you have as well? and OMG they are now 1/4 " off fullsize nethie ears I wish you had a nethie of the same age to put against them gawd my baby bew is probably the same size as their heads now!!

Flashy wrote:
They are HUGE! But very beautiful :D

And Peg, that pic of Tiny is hilarious :D
I had found him there (the picture date was June 2005 if I remember right from the computer...).....and was like, "What are you doing in my chair?". If I remember right - I'd moved the recliner closer to the rabbitry so I could monitor the pregnant does that were due to deliver. I'd left the chair and gotten up to do something - when I came back...there sat His Highness.

Honestly....when he was younger - Tiny felt like any furniture he wanted to get on...was his. He didn't understand the whole "rabbit/human" difference. He loved jumping up on the bed (till Art made us a bed and it was pretty high for him to jump up on).

I think that when people have flemish - they miss out on so much (or they can) if they don't let the buns be house buns at least part of the day.

When he was young (and before I had bucks where he could smell them)...he was very well litter-trained. One time I was sitting in the dining room area and he came running out of the bedroom with this pained look on his face. He literally RAN to his litter box....peed....gave me the dirtiest look for laughing at him - and then hopped back into the bedroom where he'd been hanging out....

He truly was a character....

Sorry for the delay, it's been a hectic week.

The blue babies are 20 days old today and doing very well... Thisis avery affectionate little boy (?).
20daysold-4.jpg

The largest baby is 15 oz... almost a pound... and I'm pretty sure it's a girl.
20daysold-3.jpg

Tina and one of the babies...
20daysold-2.jpg

Curious Babies! (And for Polly, Their ears are 2 1/4 inches long.)
20daysold-1.jpg

And just for Peg, This is Zeus Jr. (and his brother) at 3 months of age... and just over 8 lbs.
ZeusJr1.jpg

OMG! He's just as cheeky looking as Zeus! LOL

and those adorable babies........ I think I'm gonna die!

BlueGiants wrote:
Sorry for the delay, it's been a hectic week.

The blue babies are 20 days old today and doing very well... Thisis avery affectionate little boy (?). Oh WOW.....I want him.
20daysold-4.jpg

The largest baby is 15 oz... almost a pound... and I'm pretty sure it's a girl. WOW - she's beautiful. I want her too....
20daysold-3.jpg

Tina and one of the babies...Ok - I want mama also....(do we see a theme going here??)
20daysold-2.jpg

Curious Babies! (And for Polly, Their ears are 2 1/4 inches long.) OH MY! Look at those ears! Soooo cute...
20daysold-1.jpg

And just for Peg, This is Zeus Jr. (and his brother) at 3 months of age... and just over 8 lbs. I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. I got Tiny when he was 3 months of age....so I can sorta picture his size (I think Tiny was 6 pounds though...sorta small).

I was just thinking about asking for updating pictures of him. Let's hope he doesn't develop Zeus' attitude....Zeus seems to think lately that his name means "Show them bunny butt"...
ZeusJr1.jpg

OMG Kathy I want that first one sooo bad what a cutie pie :biggrin2: they are so big compared to your hand ears are now beating a full grown nethie!! beautiful pics :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! Those babies are so adorable! :D

Back