A New BLUE Litter!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can just picture Berry-Boo and a flemish tearing through your house! LOL!

Toby would hop for the hills!

Nawwww.... They are quiet, unobtrusive, blend in well with others... don't take up much room and don't eat much... LOL!!!!!!!!!!! (Well... OK, he might notice, but by then he'll be in love.)

I placed a (not-so) little Black boy in a new home two weeks ago. The mom and two kids came to meet the bunny and take him home. Dad couldn't be bothered. "Doesn't LIKE rabbits". OK, his perogative...

Got a call from her last night, he won't put the rabbit down. Carries him all over, bunny HAS to come out as soon as he gets home. Watches TV with him. Lets him run all over the place. The kids are complaining that Dad is "hogging the bunny"! Yeah, he doesn't like rabbits!

OMG, :inlove:. If I ever get a roomy house in future, I just might have to get a flemmie!

Kherrmann: LOL! I bet Will would just LOVE that. hehe. Yeah, hon, it's just steriods or a random giantism gene in rabbits. :whistling

Guys are so funny like that it seems.. convinced bunnies are boring and dont do anything, so they won't like it. Then they see how much personality they have and the bun is permanently attached to their shoulder. HA!

Oh my goodness...look at those beautiful EYES!! They're GORGEOUS!!

Cathy, how do you handle being surrounded by so much Flemmie cuteness?!?!

:biggrin2:

I think I need a blue flemmie baby, or two,.... or maybe three....

:ponder:

How long of a road-trip would that be? Naturestee....pack your bags...we need flemmie babies from the bunny-nab list. :D

myheart

Will try to get some new photo's soon. (It's been really crazy here...) The blue babies are so much bigger than the white litter, born the same day. But there are only 4 blues vs 7 whites... Will try to get photo's of both litters together.

Oh gosh! I bet you are busy this weekend! Have fun but when you get a chance be sure to share those babies with us!

BlueGiants wrote:
Will try to get some new photo's soon. (It's been really crazy here...) The blue babies are so much bigger than the white litter, born the same day. But there are only 4 blues vs 7 whites... Will try to get photo's of both litters together.

Back