A New BLUE Litter!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueGiants

Reaction score
I was pleasantly surprised this afternoon to see Tina (Blue Flemish Giant) working on a nest. She was due yesterday, but better late than never! She had a litter of 5, 1 was DOA. But the other 4 are looking very good! (Makes me feel a little better after the loss yesterday.)

I'd like to introduce the Dam... Tina... 30 minutes after kindling...
Tina2.jpg

This is the proud Sire... Centaur... (Not much on pictures. Mostly the quiet, handsome type.)
Centaur2.jpg

The babies in their nest:
tinababynest.jpg

I put a ruler next to them so you can compare their size. They are about 2 hours old here... can you tell, momma has already fed them?
TinaBabies1.jpg

Squirmy babies...
tinaBabies4.jpg

On the move...
tinaBabies2.jpg

omg they are so adorable! Congrats! :biggrin2:
And I just love those big ears Tina has! (All Flemmy's have big ears, right?)

Cathy, I'm sure I read that flemmies have a bit of fuzz when born... correct? So they aren't just gray skinned, that's blue fuzz on them :)

Oh, and CONGRATS! They are adorable :hearts:

:inlove:SOO cute I love bubby bunners and there little spider walk when theyre learning to hop:clapping:Keep us updated

We want to get flemmies in white, fawn, blue, black and steel. (Any other colors?) Than we want to raise them from babies and create a herd of bonded free range flemmies who are leash trained. Ok so atleast 3. You have white,blue and black right?

BlueGiants wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
EEK!

Did I tell you our ultimate goal?
:shock:... ummm ... no?

LOL! I have no problem being an enabler in your ultimate goal! (Yeah, I have blue, black and white... but I can find you a lovely fawn, or any other colortoo!) Flemish come in 7 colors... Black, Blue, Fawn, Light Gray, Sandy, Steel and White.

Actually, most of my Flemish don't mind the leash. Don't need to be trained to it... they just accept it. And it probably wouldn't be a major task to bond them once they are speutered. They are (for the most part) pretty laid back and accepting.

BlueGiants wrote:
LOL! I have no problem being an enabler in your ultimate goal! (Yeah, I have blue, black and white... but I can find you a lovely fawn, or any other colortoo!) Flemish come in 7 colors... Black, Blue, Fawn, Light Gray, Sandy, Steel and White.

Actually, most of my Flemish don't mind the leash. Don't need to be trained to it... they just accept it. And it probably wouldn't be a major task to bond them once they are speutered. They are (for the most part) pretty laid back and accepting.

YES! Ok so this is a ways away....

Right now I may be getting a possible Pal/Flemmie mix!

Cathy they look lovely :biggrin2:she done well! you will need to do some updates I would be really interested in how their ears grow in comparison to the rest of them :p

:faint::faint::faint::faint:

Baby blues in a good way lol!!

OMG I can't believe how cute they are.... I just love them! And their ears look so big already!! :shock:

I just wanted to say that they are GORGEOUS and out of all the Flemmie colors I think the blues are the best. Mommy and Daddy are beautiful. Congrats on the babies (so jealous!) :inlove:

Im sorry to hear about the other litter too by the way. So sad.:tears2:

Back