A New BLUE Litter!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BlueGiants wrote:
I'm thinking that if I keep a boy from Tina's litter, I should name him "Turner". I just won't decide which boy I'll be keeping for a few weeks. And I think I'll name the Blue girl "River" (ya know... "Rollin' on a River..."?).
I got to sing with Tina Turner one time ata show. She grabbed me out of the audience! She's so cool!

I was wondering how much you sell your pet-quality Flemmies for? Oh, and your pet-quality mini rexes, too. :D If hubby gets a Great Dane someday, then I get a Flemmie. :) If he doesn't, then I'm going to come see you for a mini rex. It's years down the road, but you are the owner of my future rabbit. ;)

Minda, You just tell me when you want a Flemish and you shall have a Flemish... I would be so pleased to pick out a nice"baby" for you! And we would find some way of getting him down south!

You should have seen me bounce in my seat when I read that! hehe

My hubby gave me an odd look and when I told him why he just smiled at me.

:D Won't that Rabbit Railroad be an amazing thing to behold!

I wonder if that baby will need to come this way before it would need to go to Florida........ :idea

*Minda might never see that future baby........ *

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I wonder if that baby will need to come this way before it would need to go to Florida........ :idea

*Minda might never see that future baby........ *
Actually - it needs to stop in Texas first to acclimate itself to the South.....but of course - it would have to stop here for several months...

... a belated Merry Christmas from the "Quads"! (I can't tell them apart unless I flip them over!) They are doing very well and getting very big. (Polly, their ears are now 4 1/2 inches -11.5 cm - long! LOL!)

6weeks7.jpg

6weeks6.jpg

6weeks4.jpg

6weeks11.jpg

This "little" girl is going to be "River"...
6weeks12.jpg

I think this boy is going to be my "Turner".
6weeksboy1.jpg

They are just so gorgeous Cathy I mean like wow their ears are amazing beautiful pics its really nice to see how the flemmies grow as well so Thankyou :D

I showed hubby the photosand then showed him mom and dad, too. hehe He smiles and shakes his head at me. :pI'll win him over to the idea someday!

They are so fluffy and curious!!! I love them!!!

HA my hubby wants one. Just not yet. Well if we have our way someday....We have a plan. ;)

Elf Mommy wrote:
I showed hubby the photosand then showed him mom and dad, too. hehe He smiles and shakes his head at me. :pI'll win him over to the idea someday!

They are so fluffy and curious!!! I love them!!!

Back