ZRabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday to the boys! We share a birthday. YAY! Did you bake them a carrot cake? lol

Oh, the teen 'tudes. I just kept reminding myself, "I love them, I love them" or might have had to think about killing someone. LOL

wendymac wrote:
Happy birthday to the boys! We share a birthday. YAY! Did you bake them a carrot cake? lol

Oh, the teen 'tudes. I just kept reminding myself, "I love them, I love them" or might have had to think about killing someone. LOL
No carrot cake but did spoil the heck of both of them. And the others. We called it "Our Tribe" Party. They all had lots of fun! They all got held, all ran around, all had a joy good time. And NO grooming! YAY Mom!

Thanks!

K:)

Happy birthday, Dobby and Kreacher. They grow so quickly! They are growing to be such fine-looking fellas.

Happy birthday again and wishing you many more binky-ful years.

Samara wrote:
How's the crew doing today? :)

The Tribe is doing very well today. They had a GREAT morning of binkies in the kitchen, along with raisins and wheat grass (babies only get wheat grass right now). And soon will have their evening run. As soon as I get home.

SHHHH, keep it to yourself but I'm at work right now.lol WAITING for the time to GO HOME and see my Tribe and my Hubby!

mrbunny wrote:
Happy birthday, Dobby and Kreacher. They grow so quickly! They are growing to be such fine-looking fellas.

Happy birthday again and wishing you many more binky-ful years.

Thanks so much! They did grow quickly into such fine-looking fellas.

Doing all I can to make sure they have many more binky-ful years!

Update on ZRabbits

Well our Big Bunny Jake is not feeling well. I really think it's allergies. He's been throwing up a lot mucus and he's just worn out this morning. I'm sure everyone knows what that feels like. He's not lethargic, no problems moving around, comes when called, cold wet nose and wagging tail. He will be 13 years old May 1st so he's our older guy.

Bunnies not out running this morning. We wanted to let Jake relax. He gets so excited seeing HIS bunnies. Yes, that's right, his bunnies. Even being sick, he's right there watching over them.

So Jake will be having a light day. Water only. Will call Dr. Joe (he does dogs too) if a problem continues. I think he just needs rest. Not as young and spry as he used to be. But he's a darn good dog!

Samara wrote:
Oh Jake! Give him a big (gentle) hug for me and a scritch around the ears. :hug2:

Thanks Sammy! Will do. He will definitely appreciate the gentle hug and scritch around the ears. Giving him all the TLC he needs right now.

My husband called, had to rush Jake to the Vets. He was pooping blood. Dr. Joe wasn't there but really good staff of doctors. Some reaction to the new dog food we started on (his old dog food discontinued), which has irritated his pancreas. They did blood work and fecal test. His counts look good. Been prescribed Pepto Bismal, rice and boiled hamburger to start tomorrow. Jake's only allowed ice cubes for today.

Jake is in good spirits. My husband is not leaving his side. I truly can't wait to get home to see My Big Bunny Watcher.

K:(

My husband called, had to rush Jake to the Vets. He was pooping blood. Dr. Joe wasn't there but really good staff of doctors. Some reaction to the new dog food we started on (his old dog food discontinued), which has irritated his pancreas. They did blood work and fecal test. His counts look good. Been prescribed Pepto Bismal, rice and boiled hamburger to start tomorrow. Jake's only allowed ice cubes for today.

Jake is in good spirits. My husband is not leaving his side. I truly can't wait to get home to see My Big Bunny Watcher.

ZRabbits wrote:
My husband called, had to rush Jake to the Vets.  He was pooping blood.  Dr. Joe wasn't there but really good staff of doctors.   Some reaction to the new dog food we started on (his old dog food discontinued), which has irritated his pancreas.  They did blood work and fecal test.  His counts look good.   Been prescribed Pepto Bismal, rice and boiled hamburger to start tomorrow.  Jake's only allowed ice cubes for today.

Jake is in good spirits.  My husband is not leaving his side.  I truly can't wait to get home to see My Big Bunny Watcher.  

Poor boy! Lots of extra loving for the bunny watcher :) I hope he feels better really really soon!

Poor fellow...sending lots of get well vibes his way.

I'm not sure if you can get it where you are or not, but Pro Plan makes an excellent chicken and rice formula. I had to put my old Black Lab on it, because she was basically allergic to everything. They also make a lamb and rice formula.

Tell the ole chap that he has lots more bunny watching to do, and he's needed back on the job ASAP. :)

BunMommaD wrote:
ZRabbits wrote:

Poor boy! Lots of extra loving for the bunny watcher :) I hope he feels better really really soon!

Thanks so much for your kindness toward my bunny watcher.

wendymac wrote:
Poor fellow...sending lots of get well vibes his way.

I'm not sure if you can get it where you are or not, but Pro Plan makes an excellent chicken and rice formula. I had to put my old Black Lab on it, because she was basically allergic to everything. They also make a lamb and rice formula.

Tell the ole chap that he has lots more bunny watching to do, and he's needed back on the job ASAP. :)

Thanks so much Wendy. Definitely will look up that Pro Plan.

And will tell the ole chap exactly what you said. He's one heck of a dog who's given us so many years of protection, love, and complete devotion.

Back