ZRabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oi Hot weather. We are having the same out here. I think it's suppose to get up to 109 later this week. I guess as long as it's not 117. At least we don't get humidity. Just dry bone heat that sucks the moisture out of you haha.

Ooooh and Neville is looking quite handsome. Love the blue. I like your set up. Will Rubeus get a bigger cage eventually?

MagPie wrote:
Oi Hot weather. We are having the same out here. I think it's suppose to get up to 109 later this week. I guess as long as it's not 117. At least we don't get humidity. Just dry bone heat that sucks the moisture out of you haha.

Ooooh and Neville is looking quite handsome. Love the blue. I like your set up. Will Rubeus get a bigger cage eventually?
If all goes well, that crate will just be where he sleeps and eats/drinks, poops and pees. He will probably have the run of the house. But as I don't have a crystal ball, I don't know if that route will work. If not, another bigger crate is in the works. Because we do still have the coop, plus we have a big dog crate that we used temporarily for our 148 pound Kuvacz and in the first bunny run. So we are prepared.

Whatever has to be done, will be done. For my Tribe.

K

Everything looks great Karen! The setup looks so organized and neat. I've never doubted the love both you and your husband give your entire tribe they are all very healthy and happy buns. :)

agnesthelion wrote:
Everything looks great Karen! The setup looks so organized and neat. I've never doubted the love both you and your husband give your entire tribe they are all very healthy and happy buns. :)

Thanks Lisa, appreciate the compliment. We have been working on this plan to bring Rubeus in the Z-Tribe all week. With this set up, we have the opportunity to switch around crates so that the Tribe has different scenery. Always good for mental stimulation that a bunny needs.

They all are relaxed and there were no upset buns. Even Luna likes where she's at. No stomping at all. lol She likes that she can see Kreacher from her crate. It was just so funny to watch them discover different things that they didn't see in the old set up.

And it was like Rubeus was there all along. He discovered Neville across the way, and Dobby right next to him. Now his sacked out for another nap. Have to keep reminding myself that he's still a baby. He's just so big.

K

LOL it's funny how big the babys are compared to the older buns, they probably dont know what to think about him! all those new smells and baby hormones thatll be kicking in soon, and he is twice their size! Their probably thinking PREdATOR!!!

Latest posts

Back