ZRabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BunMommaD wrote:
I'm so sorry about your son! Losing a child is a loss no one could ever comprehend unless they have experienced it... We lost our triplets to still birth almost 3years ago... No pain can compare! But these little animals sure help to fill some of the void and definitely provide so much entertainment! Big hugs to you!!

I can't wait to see pics of your new baby! :D

And Wow does your do by look so similar to our cookie! Wow long lost brogues for sure! Lol

Thank you for your kind words. My heartfelt condolences for your loss. Big Hugs back at you.

Yes, I have to say our bunnies have been a God Send. Though they will never take the place of our Son Henry, they have helped with that hole we have in our hearts the day our Son left us. I can't thank my husband enough for his suggestion and light push to look for rabbits.

Your Cookie and My Dobby could be twins! They look so much a like. That Silver Marten trait truly stands out. I truly love the marking of a Marten.

Long ride, but worth it. Neville is settling in now and showing signs of adapting to his new surroundings very well. Sorry no pics yet, but will post later. Just completely tired from the long journey. Need a day to decompress.

Believe me, you will see LOTS of pics of this baby. You may see so many, that you might request for us to please stop. lol.

K :)

JjGoesBounce wrote:
WHERE'S THIS NEVILLE!
:)
Jj
He's resting now in his crate. Oh wait till you see him.! He will be unveiled in a few days. I want him to get to know us and not know us with a camera in his face.

He's such a sweetie. Can't wait to show him off.

What an adventure. We started out good, but when we hit the mountains in Pennsylvania, snow, ice, rain, freezing surface, fog. The only thing missing was lightening. Got there and couldn't spend time with the breeder. We really wanted to talk but due to the weather and the ride length, only there a short time.

Neville did excellent during the 6 hour ride back home. We had him in a carrier on the back seat secured with food and water. He did really well. Got him home and in his temporary crate (small but will get a bigger size). He did really well during the night. Ate, drank, pooped and peed. No stress at all. Right now, he's cleaning himself and really looking over his new surroundings.

One thing we found out is that our other bunnies really missed us. Which was shocking to us. Dobby was very upset. I felt like an 18 year old trying to sneak into my room and being caught by my parents. I got the look of "Now where have you been?" I had to spend time with Dobby to calm him down. He was truly showing signs that he was upset and angry that we were gone so long. He's calmed down now after lots of loving and playtime. But made me feel good, knowing that I was truly missed.

Kreacher and Willard were thrilled to see us as well. Not upset like Dobby, but they missed us too.

Jake, as always watched over our bunnies while we were gone and has already checked out Neville. The look we got was, OK, I have one more to watch.

Neville is in quarantene for now. 30 days and he will then be moved to where the rest of our boys are. He's very healthy but it's better safe than sorry to do the 30 days. We did the same thing when Willard came to live with us.

Now time to rest. Long day, long drive. But truly worth it!

Now, now, Jj. Karen needs her rest.

Karen, yes, being missed is good. And Jake, thinking "another one to watch." Just think when Neville's a dad; lots more to watch.

Don't mind me, 12 hours in a car while driving thru snow/hail/sleet/rain, but truly worth the trip!

BUNNYS1025-1.jpg

Doesn't he remind you of a certain character on Caddy Shack? lol I keep hearing the Kenny Loggins song, "I'm Alright" every time I look at him.

BUNNYS1026.jpg

Neville is doing well and settling in alright!

BunMommaD wrote:
O.M.G!!!!!!! I can take all that preciousness!!!!! He is seriously too.cute.for.words. Congrats! :D

Thanks so much. I'm absolutely on Cloud 9. Not just cute, but curious too. Not skittish at all.

Oh my goodness, he's absolutely adorable!!!!!! And what a beautiful face! He sure looks like the trip was worth it. What a sweet looking little fellow. Congrats!!!

wendymac wrote:
Oh my goodness, he's absolutely adorable!!!!!! And what a beautiful face! He sure looks like the trip was worth it. What a sweet looking little fellow. Congrats!!!

Thanks! Both of us definitely feel Neville was worth the trip. Truly looking forward to watching this sweet little fellow grow up.

MagPie wrote:
OOOOOOoh fluffy bunnies are about the cutest thing ever!

So true. Love my boys (Dobby and Kreacher) when they were babies, but Neville, he's just makes me melt. :inlove:

Monday morning, time to go back to work. Back to the grind.

Bunnies are all doing well. Neville, just amazes me how he takes everything in stride. Doing really well.

Had him out yesterday for a while. He enjoyed being out of his crate. Also started to groom him to get him used to this everyday activity. Really need to stay on top of it because of mats.

Kreacher, Dobby and Willard are back to their ole selves. They were all very upset that we were gone so long. Dobby most of all. But now it seems, after a lazy Sunday of grooming, petting and play, they seem to have settled down again. Amazing what happens when their routine is changed just a bit.

Bunnies are just so sensitive. But it truly warmed my heart knowing that I was missed. It appeared that way to me.

So now it's just getting Neville introduced to the crowd. I feel bad that he's separate now but 30 days will go by quickly. Willard, Kreacher and Dobby know he's here and Neville knows there are other bunnies in the house. That's a step in the right direction.

Everyone have a good day.

We are both excited to post our first movie.

Sorry if the movies a bit poor, first time we ever posted a movie.

Here's our Newest Member

K:)

Latest posts

Back