X Factor

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sabine wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
I just watched the results again lol..... :biggrin2:
How often can you do this though:)
Lol.... good point!

I'm watching Xtra Factor.... LMBO at GiirrrrrlBaaaaand and Austin taking the mickey out of their Bristolian accent lol! 'Gaame Overrrrrr!'

Mouse and Chalk voted for Alexandra! I have pics to prove it lol!!! :p

mouse_chalk wrote:
I just watched it!!! The people I wanted got through! :D

I love that Alex girl.... I really think she could win! Or the other one who's name completely escapes me, with the spotty top and the messy hair.....

The girls are great this year! :biggrin2:
*cough* ummmm...... not that I like to blow my own trumpet or anything...:p

I am SO GLAD she won! YAAAYYY!!!!

*dances* :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

OMG guys. Sorry I wasn't here to join in your excitement! I went t a friends house for an X Factor party (I would insert a paper-bag-over-face smiley here but I know you guys understand!) The show was amazing! Up until tonight I hadn't decided who I liked best out of JLS and Alex but from this show Alex so deserved it.

I voted twice for both JLS and Alexandra because I was petrified Eoghan would win, but then I decided to put in another vote for Alexandra after she sang with Beyonce because it was too amazing!

I wish I had 79p in my account so I could buy the single!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

pinksalamander wrote:
OMG guys. Sorry I wasn't here to join in your excitement! I went t a friends house for an X Factor party (I would insert a paper-bag-over-face smiley here but I know you guys understand!) The show was amazing! Up until tonight I hadn't decided who I liked best out of JLS and Alex but from this show Alex so deserved it.
You went to an X-Factor party? Hi-5 you for having a social life AND watching X-Factor at the same time lol! :p

Alexandra with Beyonce was sooo amazing.... In fact, I need to watch it on YouTube right now lol!!!

I don't know how many times I voted for her and I seriously dread my phone bill but I was so terrified of Eoghan winning that I just had to lol!

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Well it wasn't exactly a party. A bunch of us gathered together, ordered pizza and all sat in a big heap on the sofa and watched. It was really weird, especially seeing as they were all guys.... you'd think of X factor as more of a girly thing!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Hey sorry I wasn't on during it either, a load of us gathered to watch it too. I am SOOOOOOOOO happy that Alex won!! :D:D:D I'll give a run-down of what I thought.

Eoghan:
Christmas song: Cheeeeese! Didn't like it!
Boyzone: Snore! Didn't like it!
HSM: I was shocked he sang that, terrible song, Simon perhaps picked that tactically? ;)
Overall Eoghan did ok, he did well do get to where he did. But did you hear he won 6 of the 10 shows overall?! :shock:

JLS:
Christmas song: It was ok, nothing special.
Westlife: Snore! Too many on the stage as well.
Westlife (again?!): That was good, I wanted them to do the Michael Jackson one though.
Hallelujah: I actually thought that was really really dull. :?
The boys disappointed me tonight if I'm honest. I do love them though.

Alexandra:
Christmas song: So beautiful. Can I just say I didn't like her hair tonight btw.
Beyonce: OH MY GOD! :shock: Best performance on XF ever, and she wasn't upstaged at all, she was just as good as Bey imo.
Last song: She could have did a better one! I was hoping Candyman but she did it really, really well anyway.
Hallelujah: I expected this to be dull too, but it wasn't. I loved it and am going to download it now! :D

Alex was a worthy winner, definitely, I'm so happy! There was no atmosphere here when Egg went out, I was actually cheering by myself when she won, nobody else cared. :(

YAY Michaela I wondered where you were!! :)

I thought Alex's and Byonce's perfomance was the best thing ever.... Sadly all I can find is out of sync performances but I've watched it 3 times now and cry every time lol!!
:?:p

And lol at the other comments! I thought Eoghan with Boyzone outdid him, as usual, his voice was just not that good, and JLS- whilst I do actually quite like Flying Without Wings, their second Westlife song was a bit OTT....

Alex's Hallelujah was brillaint.... I can't compare it to the original, or the Jeff Buckley version, but she sings it very very well....

YAY!!! :biggrin2:

Voting %ages from the XF website!

Show 1
Eoghan Quigg 21.19%
Scott Bruton 19.48%
Laura White 16.99%
Diana Vickers 7.35%
Daniel Evans 7.21%
Alexandra Burke 7.20%
JLS 5.03%
Rachel Hylton 4.77%
Austin Drage 3.63%
Ruth Lorenzo 3.47%
Girlband 2.17%
Bad Lashes 1.51% (Deadlock)

Show 2
Eoghan Quigg 26.77%
Diana Vickers 16.24%
JLS 9.21%
Laura White 8.99%
Austin Drage 8.98%
Daniel Evans 8.23%
Alexandra Burke 7.15%
Rachel Hylton 5.01%
Scott Bruton 4.17%
Ruth Lorenzo 2.95%
Girlband 2.30% (Deadlock)

Show 3
Eoghan Quigg 20.73%
Diana Vickers 15.13%
Rachel Hylton 12.21%
JLS 10.81%
Ruth Lorenzo 8.93%
Alexandra Burke 8.83%
Laura White 7.53%
Austin Drage 6.22%
Daniel Evans 5.94%
Scott Bruton 3.67% (Judges)

Show 4
Eoghan Quigg 19.81%
JLS 17.00%
Diana Vickers 15.24%
Daniel Evans 10.83%
Ruth Lorenzo 10.25%
Alexandra Burke 8.82%
Laura White 7.38%
Austin Drage 6.86% (Judges)
Rachel Hylton 3.81%

Show 5
Eoghan Quigg 27.39%
Alexandra Burke 18.35%
Daniel Evans 13.77%
JLS 13.26%
Rachel Hylton 10.39%
Laura White 9.90% (Judges)
Ruth Lorenzo 6.94%

Show 6
Diana Vickers 31.30%
Eoghan Quigg 19.56%
Ruth Lorenzo 13.91%
Alexandra Burke 13.31%
JLS 9.91%
Daniel Evans 7.53% (Judges)
Rachel Hylton 4.48%

Show 7
Eoghan Quigg 31.79%
Diana Vickers 18.94%
Ruth Lorenzo 16.07%
Alexandra Burke 14.97%
JLS 11.75%
Rachel Hylton 6.48% (Judges)

Show 8
Alexandra Burke 24.53%
JLS 24.34%
Eoghan Quigg 19.58%
Diana Vickers 16.32%
Ruth Lorenzo 15.23% (Public)

Show 9
JLS 35.03%
Alexandra Burke 31.04%
Eoghan Quigg 21.14%
Diana Vickers 12.79% (Public)

Show 10 (Final) – At vote freeze
Alexandra Burke 44.02%
JLS 30.65%
Eoghan Quigg 25.33%

Show 10 (Final) – Final Result
Alexandra Burke 58.34%
JLS 41.66%

Alex wasn't doing well at all until near the end! :shock:

I know Alex deserved to win and all that jazz, but we need another group, not another Leon Lewis :grumpy:

JLS.jpg

JLS1.jpg

:inlove:
:thud:

I didn't care who won aslong as it wasn't Eoghen Quigg he was a really nice person but just didn't have the talent. I thought alex and beyonce were brillent! I still think Rachel Hylton should have won :p. I heard that alex won by over a million votes. Rachel apparently already has been offered a contract.

Back