X Factor

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys - I stayed at my sister's house last night to watch the show there!:D

Oh my gosh - how amazing were Beyonce and Alex?! Me and my sister were literally screaming at the TV!I did think that Eoghan and JLS's performances were really good but after seeing Alex I knew she had to win. Before that performance I had always thought she never really had the star quality, but that literally took my breath away. I think it shows how talented Alex isthat their voices were equally good. That girl has a great career ahead of her!:)I just hope Simon Cowell doesn't over Americanise her too much like he has done with Leona.:grumpy:

I have to say I thought the standard this year was the best of any final I've seen. I really couldn't call who was going to win!:)

Becca wrote:
I know Alex deserved to win and all that jazz, but we need another group, not another Leon Lewis :grumpy:

JLS.jpg

JLS1.jpg

:inlove:
:thud:

Exactly! But anyway...they still won in my mind :)
Unforetunatly I wasnt here to see it live (and wish I had of stayed home now for alot of reasons :?) but omg I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hallelujah by JLS.

paul2641 wrote:
Becca wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
Rachel apparently already has been offered a contract.
Oh god I hope not :shock:
Rachel was the best there she so deserves the contract. I say it's from simons label. Because he loves rachel.
Again, thats your opinion. Oh God, if she released a single and they played it on the radio I would actually have to stop listening. Her voice makes my skin crawl. I still don't really understand how she got as far a she did. I don't like her voice one bit!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

What does the star on the folder of this thread mean? Is this the longest thread in this category? A shame it has to end:(

Sabine wrote:
What does the star on the folder of this thread mean? Is this the longest thread in this category? A shame it has to end:(
Yeah when it gets to a certain amount of pages it shows a star!!

And it doesn't have to end yet becuase the Xtra Factor is on ALL this week :D

Sabine wrote:
Cool. How many pages to ge two stars?:)
I don't know, I don't think it gets to stars, Not sure though :D

That man who held that long note (showed on Xtra Factor last night) was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

annoying LOL :biggrin2:

Sabine wrote:
Just as well he wasn't in the finals.:)
Gosh I can imagine it now

Halleloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyaaaa!!

LOL It would of gone on for ages!

By far my favourite audition ever is Ariel. Makes me laugh in a scared, nervous sort of way.

'I'm a holistic vocal coach'
'Can you explain what that means please?'
'I'm a vocal coach, I work holistically....'

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/KeGVcZ_DzUg[/flash]

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Oh yes she is one of my favourites too followed by the one with her mother-in-law and the one that was full of herself and said after her performance something like: "Let's face it, that was great":)

By the way. Can anyone explain to me what the song Halleluya is actually about. I even printed off the words but I'm still not sure. How would you interpret it?

Well different people have different interpretations of the meaning of Hallelujah. Most people say it's about sex, (it has to be really), though, Alexandra apparently thinks it's more about love. :) Here is the Wiki Link about it.

Latest posts

Back