What did you do today?

• Thread starter Sophie's Humble Servant
  • Start date
Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I left my furs all over the floor. It seems that my mama enjoys picking them up, so I'm just doing it for her. :)

My furs are sticking to me right now so I can't leaves any behind....but wait until June..then my furs will fly!

Do you have any pictures of Clementine? I would love to see them?

Vanessa
Here's a picture of me and Felix!! Today we played, and groomed, and snuggled. He even taught me how to jump to the top of the couch!

tumblr_n04ftefaIb1qadoszo1_500.jpg

~ Clementine

Yesterday I did a huge binkie right in front of de big hoomans. Den I ran super fast back and forth a couple of times like a mini bunny 500. I had to stop because de big mommy got her fone out to take a video. I will not let dem get video of me doing bunny 500.

Erslev here
There are that funny white cold stuff outside now it so fun to dig and jump in.

Here's a picture of me and Felix!! Today we played, and groomed, and snuggled. He even taught me how to jump to the top of the couch!

tumblr_n04ftefaIb1qadoszo1_500.jpg

~ Clementine

OH MY GOODNESS! HOW CUTE! I feel 100 times better seeing that picture of them both together! WOW... that is soo great... she is so adorable with Felix and he looks like he likes her!!!

Awww....

Vanessa

Yes, he gives me lots of groomings! Sometimes I groom him and he is definitely in charge, but he grooms me a lot. It is very nice. :)

~ Clementine

Today after my mama got back from a place she calls Work, she gots me some fresh hay. Then I sits in my tray and ate it all day, I have a very full feeling now.

Yesterday I did a huge binkie right in front of de big hoomans. Den I ran super fast back and forth a couple of times like a mini bunny 500. I had to stop because de big mommy got her fone out to take a video. I will not let dem get video of me doing bunny 500.

I hates the fone! My hoomin always puts that bright light in my eyes and then I hears a clicky noise. She says my black furs can't be seen in the picture. This not my problem!

Erslev here
There are that funny white cold stuff outside now it so fun to dig and jump in.

Brrrr, I shivers just now thinking about it! Tell your hoomin to make you an igloo!

Today after my mama got back from a place she calls Work, she gots me some fresh hay. Then I sits in my tray and ate it all day, I have a very full feeling now.

I like it! I drank many slurps of water today then I bunny 500'd in my condo. The hoomin looked scared when I let out a BUUUUURRRP! Hoomins worry too much!

I been soooo busy reading and answering all of you. I'm sleepy. Good bye.

Yes, he gives me lots of groomings! Sometimes I groom him and he is definitely in charge, but he grooms me a lot. It is very nice. :)

~ Clementine

Aww Clemmy how cute!

Now Charlie be careful with those lops! Because of Lady trying to be
MacGyver and figuring out she could jump on top of her crate, get to the top of the baby gate, hop inside my bedroom and hide behind the door and have a running fit and hide under the bed I have three fractured/broken ribs! So be on guard! (I got the ribs broke trying to get her out from under the bed...)

Vanessa

My mommy has been really grumpy today...me and Snoobies is havin fun chasing and boxin, don't fink mommy likes it. She keeps shoutin like really loud and I dug up that plant all over the floor. It was such fun but she look really cross and shouted again. And I am pooping all over just to show Snobbies who's de boss.she's not happy with that eiver. I see her earlier cuddling Bandy and telling him what good boy he is...traitor. I jump up and see her later and give her a kiss and tell Snoobies to do it too and she give us nommy banana. She is such a pushover but we luvs her.

I did this today!

I couldn't finish it cuz my hoomin growled at me! I shivers...she scary sometimes and nows I fraid I won't get carrots at snak time:(

I's just trying to be BUSY!

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back