What did you do today?

• Thread starter Sophie's Humble Servant
  • Start date
Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My momma put me in this afternoon with this guinea pig she wants us to be fwends. Is it ok for me (being a boy) to live with a boy guinea pig?

My momma put me in this afternoon with this guinea pig she wants us to be fwends. Is it ok for me (being a boy) to live with a boy guinea pig?

I not know dis answer? I thinks you can't eats the same food and noms or else it makes you rumble in the tumble. Maybe play time only with you's piggy friend:) and you's keep your own howse.

I jumped into my water bowl and splashed my mommy while she cleaned my cage! Then I took the dust pan and pulled it around for a bit she wasn't too happy with her bath guess she didn't think it was as fun as I did!

I jumped into my water bowl and splashed my mommy while she cleaned my cage! Then I took the dust pan and pulled it around for a bit she wasn't too happy with her bath guess she didn't think it was as fun as I did!

I hates the dust pan! It's pesky bristles takes all my hay away! I leaves my hay on the ground there for a reason!

Don't jumps in de water! Your hoomin might thinks you like getting wet...then you gets a BATH!!!! Nooooooooooo!

[Puff] I had to be locked in my cage all day. I am still not sure if I like the fact that I get locked in with this new human. I show her everyday that I don't nom those long things attached to everything... and I make it back home when I have to go... I even give her baths all the time cause I REALLY like her.... But it is always back in the cage....

I smell other bunnies on her too... not sure why, maybe they are who she says i going to be my friends... don't know if I like other bunnies in my space...

But while she was gone to day a black fuzzy thing came and slept in the sun all day... it wont let me get close but seems very attached to the human... wonder if that is another bunny.

I get to run around now though... so I'm going to do that and get my laps and acrobats in before I get locked up again.

I hads the worst day today!!!

My hoomin trix me into the little box with wires. Then I's in there forever!! I feel my hoomin getting angry and she on the fone asking where is her TACKSEE. I tries to gets out and the hoomin gets mad and says stop biting things! Then she lifts me off the ground and I gets whisked away...I feels cold airs on my fur for some seconds then I'm in something she calls a TACKSEE. This TACKSEE takes me to the place with the bright lights. They poked my fur! They shoves this thing in my mouth and I bites it like crazy and they says "oh good, um hmm, very nice teeths". I was so scaird that I peed my fur:(

Then they looks me in my eyes, looks me in my ears, looks me you know where!!! I hates it! I kicks the hoomin, I kicks out of the blankie, I kicks and she says I'm so feisty today. I just wants to go home.

Then she also snips at my hoofs...I hads this done before, why it keeps happening??

I gots to come home finally and I washed my furs. My meows came to see me and I feeled a bit better then. My hoomin says sowey to me many times. I guess it's ok.

You thinks that is wurst day!

Today our mummy hoomin asked da big man she calls Baby (we not likes this "Baby" fellow, he iz picks us up LOTS and then mummy hoomin snips our feets or stares at our bumbums) to makes a water baff and helps her washies my bumbums. She saids I needs it cuz I dirties my feets cuz am IMCOTTANENT. What that means??? Stoopid hoomins.

Da man "Baby" then puts my feets and bums half in a tub of warm waters! And he held me down weally strong even though I kicks an kicks an kicks an kicks! Unbewievable! And mummy hoomin's hands kept tickling my feets! An went where no hoomins hands should go....*blush*

Hmph. I can licks my own bumbums. Why mummy still baff me there. I know its got a bit icky lately, but I WUZ GETTING TO IT.

Now I am supa wet and it feels yucky. Merwin wuz laffing at me when I gots all mussed up in da towel. Jerk. At least I got waters all over mummy and Baby, and scwatched that Baby chawacter weal good! Maybe now they gets da message! Me not likes baffs!

-Rosebun

My day was awful! The humans tricked me into a tiny dark box right after I ate my foods. Then they put my in a big big box that they sit in too. It is way to loud. I had to sit I. My litter box all day. I hate it. I can't eat or drink or even potty because I so scared. We do this a lot.

When we finally got out of the box though, I was at my Grammy and Pappys house. I loves it here. I get a huge house (but it has a weird animal smell) and Grammy sits with me on the floor all day long and feeds me dried plums. So I guess it isn't that bad.

But mommy says I won't have to make that "trip" anymore. Not sure what that means but she said I get to hang out with Grammy and Pappy till they get settled in. I don't know what that means. It only takes me like two seconds to settle. These humans complicate things a lot more than it needs to be.

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1396103057.013208.jpg

See? Settled!

Daddy dumpy and I had the bestest day yesterday!!!! We played kill the doo rag, then daddy dumpy went to worky jerky. But then when daddy dumpy got home, he came to see me, turned on the hockey game and he got drunk!!!! I love it when Daddy Dumpy gets drunk, 'cos I ends up with more yummy treats. The only down side is that dumpy has a head ache the next day, but then he always tells me that I am a great hangover cure!!!

I love my Dumpy!!!

Daddy dumpy and I had the bestest day yesterday!!!! We played kill the doo rag, then daddy dumpy went to worky jerky. But then when daddy dumpy got home, he came to see me, turned on the hockey game and he got drunk!!!! I love it when Daddy Dumpy gets drunk, 'cos I ends up with more yummy treats. The only down side is that dumpy has a head ache the next day, but then he always tells me that I am a great hangover cure!!!

I love my Dumpy!!!

Tee hee, drunk Dumpy! Does he sing to you? My hoomin drinks this things called Palm Bay and then she sings crazy songs to me that has my name in them and she laughs like a loonie!

You thinks that is wurst day!

Today our mummy hoomin asked da big man she calls Baby (we not likes this "Baby" fellow, he iz picks us up LOTS and then mummy hoomin snips our feets or stares at our bumbums) to makes a water baff and helps her washies my bumbums. She saids I needs it cuz I dirties my feets cuz am IMCOTTANENT. What that means??? Stoopid hoomins.

Da man "Baby" then puts my feets and bums half in a tub of warm waters! And he held me down weally strong even though I kicks an kicks an kicks an kicks! Unbewievable! And mummy hoomin's hands kept tickling my feets! An went where no hoomins hands should go....*blush*

Hmph. I can licks my own bumbums. Why mummy still baff me there. I know its got a bit icky lately, but I WUZ GETTING TO IT.

Now I am supa wet and it feels yucky. Merwin wuz laffing at me when I gots all mussed up in da towel. Jerk. At least I got waters all over mummy and Baby, and scwatched that Baby chawacter weal good! Maybe now they gets da message! Me not likes baffs!

-Rosebun

That's very bad:(
I never had my furs wet before, only my bib gets wet when I drinks water.

I'm still under the impression that EVERYTIME mummy gets off the lounge she's coming to get me. On the plus side.. I can fun FAST.

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

My mama was ignoring me and make some loud noises called singing? So I escaped to play in the lounge room when she wasn't looking. I chewed through the power cord for a lamp, it was tasty. I was playing on the couch when she found me.

My mama was ignoring me and make some loud noises called singing? So I escaped to play in the lounge room when she wasn't looking. I chewed through the power cord for a lamp, it was tasty. I was playing on the couch when she found me.

I loves playing on the couch! I loves biting it too and digging a burrow. I gets in trouble though. I also bit 3 buttons off the REEMOAT for the tv. I don't see a problem with this but my hoomin growled at me!

i has babies this morning! mum says they are all fat and healthy! she sais i am a good mum!
003_zpsff5dcf8f.jpg

i has babies this morning! mum says they are all fat and healthy! she sais i am a good mum!
003_zpsff5dcf8f.jpg

Whoa you been BUSY! Having babies is hard verk I think! Congratulations for you and your babies:)

Clover here- Wen momma gots me she had two of thosez guinea piggiez. They looked funnyz and so smallz! But they liked to play chase so I liked em! But momma alwayz putted down this small thing she cwallz an "iwgloo" so the piggiez could hide if they gotz bored of me. Like anybun or anypig could get bordez of me! Youz can't live togthr tho. We haz strong wittle feet that can kickz em and they can getz hurt. We alzo eat diffrent foodz that we can't share! (Although it looked so yummie!)

Daddy Dumpy sings as well. He sings all sorts of weird stuff. He had a record that sold 5,000 units, but it didn't make us rich. Mummers wasn't happy about no money. But it is mildly entertaining when he sings as long as he doesn't sing silly lyrics about me.

I am rambling again...:dutch

Clover here- I don't think I canz beat hazing babiez! But todai momma took a break from scool werk to let me play in her room! After exploring and doing sum "binkies" I meszed with Chestnut and she bit me through the barz of her hom! Shez a mean babie bun! Then wen I went bak to mah hom she loked me in and let Chestnut out! Chestnut peed on the "car-pet" and didn't get ani nanners or celery! hehe!
Alzo, momma sayz she has to clean my bumbumz tonite. I dun kno wut she iz talking about! I am scarez!

Daddy Dumpy sings as well. He sings all sorts of weird stuff. He had a record that sold 5,000 units, but it didn't make us rich. Mummers wasn't happy about no money. But it is mildly entertaining when he sings as long as he doesn't sing silly lyrics about me.

I am rambling again...:dutch
Mama sang to us tonight! I didn't like it, so I ran away.

Also, I accidentally peed out of my box! I jumped in to do my pee but Felix was there already, so I tried to smoosh in next to him, but I didn't know my bum was hanging out! It made a funny trickly noise! Mama sighed and had to clean it up with a paper towel! She is glad that I know where to go pee though, and she knows it was an accident. I know where to pee!

~ Clementine

Back