What did you do today?

• Thread starter Sophie's Humble Servant
  • Start date
Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You really love your Dumpy!! But when does Dumpy give YOU kisses? My hoomin kisses me and kisses me until I gets a new part in my fur!

Dumpy gives me squeaky kisses and blows raspberries on my belly. He lifts me up high in the air and then gives me a hug!!!! He gives me tons of kisses, but his kisses are very noisy!!!!

Sounds like you have a good human.

I dug up da rug in all da corners of my pen. Momma was not happy, so she figured out a way to block 'em all. Den I gots mad....and dat not good. She cover my diggin' spots.....I chewded a hole in da wall. HA! Luna, 1 momma, 0.

Heehee Luna! I digged up the blanket at the side of our condo but mama put it back. Mama, I fixed it! Don't put it back, it covers the cold tiles! It's too cold to lie on them... but I like to know they're there.

Today I gave mama some kisses (I was feeling super nice), got a lot of grooms from Felix, and ate my veggies on the couch and watched TV with mama. :)

~ Clementine

Today I had to haves my flea treatment. Yucky! It's so wet and smells awful! I kicked at Mama and scratched her arms up. She said I was "naughteh". Hmph. I felt kinda bad afterwards.. so I gave Mama lots of kisses. She gave me lots of treats and cuddles in return. I guess being nice gets you treats... Imma have to try da "nice" thing more oftens! :D

Today I figured out a way to move one of the carpet blockers. Tee hee hee. Mom said she was gonna get this thing called a summer job so she can buy some sort of new floor for my area? I say bring it on!!! She also was talkin about this thing called a brudder and that I might get one. What is that?

Trix here-

My mummers decided that I needed a brother. Dumpy was MY human!!!!

Then this mouse with long, floppy ears came to live with us. Dumpy called him Killer, mummers called him Trigger, so Trigger stuck. Dumpy and mummers tried to get us to like each other and I was NOT going to have it. Dumpy sprayed water on us when I tried to beat up Trigger.

Then Dumpy and mummers said we had to get into a car together. A car ride!!!!! I looooooove car rides!!!!!! Yay!!!! The faster Dumpy drove, the more fun I was having!!!! Trigger was a big wimp, shivering in the back seat. I nudged Dumpy's elbow and jumped into his lap!!!! Something called a speedo read 85 and we was having fun!!!! Then Dumpy slowed down. Trigger was balled up on one side, and I was having the time of my life!!!!

We settled it- Trigger was a wimp and I'm awesome. But I miss that big old lump. Lumpy and I just couldn't live in the same place,

Hi everyone! Last night and the night before me and Felix was VERY busy - we found out that if we pull back the blanket on the top floor of our condo, there's CARDBOARD underneath!! So we spent aaaaall night chewing and tearing at it! Mama was NOT PLEASED when she woke up. She put it back and held it tight but we found it again the next night, ha, mama!! I hope we can pull it back again tonight. Mama says we'll learn when there's no top floor at all. I hope that don't mean what I think it means...

~ Clementine

Today we had to move into the basement cause it's 92 degrees out. Yikes, we were hot and bothered. Fred isn't sure about it so he's sitting in his litter box eating his hay (he's a stress eater), but Pepper and I just love it. We're hopping up on our boxes and having fun!

~Smokey

I tried to eats a hole in mummy's shoe cause she was taking to long to get me my hay. I want it NOW, mum!!!

-Bandit

All of you are so BUSY! It's hard verk being a bun! Today my hoomin asks me if I has fleez? What's fleez? Is it's a snack? Then hoomin took my Meows to the new vets palace to get her furs inspected and her teeths inspected and her tummy inspected and all these other things inspected! My poor Meows! But when she came backs, she feels better and hoomin says she gots a spine judgment. Hoomin says my meows has no fleez. Then hoomin brushes me with dis baby toothy comb and looks really hard at my furs on the comb and says I am fine. Of coarse I fine! I'm SUPER!

Today my mummy was bulding a mini nest with weird looking sticks. I ran around her cuz I wanted to playyyyyy...but she kept bulding the nest -.- So, I being da genius I is, I crashed into her nest. HAHAHAHHAA.

...but then mommy got mad and dumped me in my cage. :c

Today my mummy was bulding a mini nest with weird looking sticks. I ran around her cuz I wanted to playyyyyy...but she kept bulding the nest -.- So, I being da genius I is, I crashed into her nest. HAHAHAHHAA.

...but then mommy got mad and dumped me in my cage. :c

Tells her YOU should build this nest! What does a silly hoomin know about nests anyways? Nothing!

My rabbit has one ear laying to the side which is causing him to b off balance how do u fix an ear on a bunny or will it heal on it's own over time I have raised rabbits my whole life and have never had a rabbits ear not stand up or move and cause their head to b all crocked how do I fix it. He don't seem to b in any pain tho

Trix has been my best friend for the past eleven years. I can't bear to think of life without her; though I will have to, one day. She just listens to me with ZERO prejudice; yet her wisdom tells me what to do. She lets me just love on her and she gives me TONNES of kisses. She can't wait to see me at 4:30 a.m. She gives me kisses no matter how gooey and silly I am; she seems to think I am awesome. Any people who think that rabbits aren't capable of THAT kind of love need to witness me and my Trix!!!!!

Daddy loves you, little buddy!!!! Now go kill a few doo rags and grunt, bark, and growl to your heart's content, little sweet one!!!!!!!

My rabbit has one ear laying to the side which is causing him to b off balance how do u fix an ear on a bunny or will it heal on it's own over time I have raised rabbits my whole life and have never had a rabbits ear not stand up or move and cause their head to b all crocked how do I fix it. He don't seem to b in any pain tho

You should post this in the health and wellness section of the forum. I would be worried about head tilt, you should defintely take your bun to the vet.

Trix here-

Dumpy got really drunk and posted gooey, icky things, but he means well. I think I am going to out live Dumpy. What will I do without that silly old man? I love my old man Dumpy, even though he gets silly.

Trix here-

Dumpy got really drunk and posted gooey, icky things, but he means well. I think I am going to out live Dumpy. What will I do without that silly old man? I love my old man Dumpy, even though he gets silly.

Your Dumpy is a real party animal! Hee hee!

Today mama gave us a funny looking thing - it was red, and not too big, with green leaves on top. Clemmie tasted some but I only sniffed it. New things can be scary. :(

~ Felix

Today mama gave us a funny looking thing - it was red, and not too big, with green leaves on top. Clemmie tasted some but I only sniffed it. New things can be scary. :(

~ Felix

Those red things are are strawberries! I never had ones, but my mum told me abouts them and how delicious they are. I think you should try it Felix, I hope I get some one day soon, maybe I'll go poke her with my nose now to ask!

-Bandit

Latest posts

Back