What did you do today?

• Thread starter Sophie's Humble Servant
  • Start date
Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daddy and I didn't play kill the doo rag today :(

I need to bite daddy to remind he that we have to play kill the doo rag.

Daddy and I didn't play kill the doo rag today :(

I need to bite daddy to remind he that we have to play kill the doo rag.

Tell hims that he doesn't need a doo rag if he was a bunny. We don't needs one to keep our hairs nice, we professional fur stylists. I never played kill the doo rag, sounds like fun!

Tell hims that he doesn't need a doo rag if he was a bunny. We don't needs one to keep our hairs nice, we professional fur stylists. I never played kill the doo rag, sounds like fun!

Daddy flips the doo rag up and I lunge, bark, grunt and attack it. The object of the game is to wrest control of the doo rag, lay on top of it, then let Daddy get it and flip it at me again. Sometimes when I am at rest and Daddy is going to flip it, my paw is at the ready.

Sometimes you have to bite or at least tag your human during the game. That makes it more fun!!!!

Mama told me to spend today resting! I had a big scary surgery yesterday at a strange place, so she just said to rest and eat and be a good boy. But I didn't want to rest! I wanted to play! So mama put me in my pen, but she made it smaller than usual. I rattled the bars with my teeth, and then I used mama as a stepping stone to jump right over the xpen and onto the couch! After that she gave in and gave my normal play space back. I'm still a little sore so I'm not running around like usual, but it was good to get what I wanted.

~ Felix

Tell mommy you's sick from tha ansthezia and don't wants eat yer foods - iz super, duper seriuz and da only kure is a lots of bananers!!

Bananers!! I have never tried a bananer! Mama gives me spinach and parsley, and sometimes papa gives me little purple grapes. I pretend I don't like the purple grapes but when nobody's looking I nom them up! Sometimes mama comes over and sees the half-eaten grape and I pretend it wasn't me!

What I do like is craisins! Mama likes to have them on top of her cereal, so normally when she's having breakfast she will sneak one to me. Gobble gobble gobble!

~ Felix

I'm gonna beg mama for naners next time she goes to the shops!! I hope she lets me try some!!

~ Felix

When I get out of class I'll be making my first dig box!(suggestions welcome) also ordered Ollie a bed that hooks in, a litter box, and a new food dish. I made them some treat balls this morning :)

Mama told me to spend today resting! I had a big scary surgery yesterday at a strange place, so she just said to rest and eat and be a good boy. But I didn't want to rest! I wanted to play! So mama put me in my pen, but she made it smaller than usual. I rattled the bars with my teeth, and then I used mama as a stepping stone to jump right over the xpen and onto the couch! After that she gave in and gave my normal play space back. I'm still a little sore so I'm not running around like usual, but it was good to get what I wanted.

~ Felix

Hoomins get scared when we rattle the bars because that means business. My hoomins been pretty good, I haven't rattled my bars yet....if I don't like my veggies though, I toss them around in reckless abandonment and make my hoomin pick them all up tee hee!

Oh I got to rattle bars yesterday too. The big mommy did this vacuum thing with water in the living room yesterday. IT WAS SO LOUD! When she was done she put up the small fence to keep me out. She said I had to wait until it was dry. What ever, I wanted to make sure she didn't mess any spots so I rattled the bars. She just said knock it off and go lay down. Like she can tell me what do to huff! So last night while day were asleep I ate part of her shoes. That will teach her ha ha ha.

Bananers!! I have never tried a bananer!

What I do like is craisins! Mama likes to have them on top of her cereal, so normally when she's having breakfast she will sneak one to me. Gobble gobble gobble!

~ Felix

Bananers is dah best fing EVER!!! Only fing we don' like 'bout dem is our mommy and daddy make fun ov us when we eat dem! RUDE!!! Mommy sez "Watching bunniez wif mouf fullz of bananer is da funniest thing ever!" Iz not our falts da nanner is gummy-stikky in our moufs.

Meanest was for our (Nala/Gaz) first birfday/gotcha day - mommy took a WHOLE bananer an' cut in haf and iced wif appal/wild booberry baby foods and gave us da entire fing on a plate! We was in heaben!!!

We was eatin' and eatin' dat bananer and den *whoosh*!! Mommy took it alls 'way from us wen we'd only eated like an inch of naner each! She tol' us we can'ts have all dat fruit, but "fought she'd let us enjoy dat 'llusion we coulds have tha whole nanna for a couple mins."

Dat wuz TEAZE and was SO SO MEAN!!! Wuz horrible birfday prezzie! We was super happy for like two minitz and den we was so sad we wannid to CRY!!

~~~~~

Also, if yer mommy buys reg'lar craizins, DO NOT EAT DOSE CRAZINS!!!

We kno iz hard cuz they's nummy, but dey's 'ferior - shez holding out on you! Day make pomme-somefing 'fuzed crazins which iz better and cherry-'fuzed crazins dat's so good they's like CRACK! We feend night and day for dem (whatever dat means), 'cording to our mommy.

Hoomins get scared when we rattle the bars because that means business. My hoomins been pretty good, I haven't rattled my bars yet....if I don't like my veggies though, I toss them around in reckless abandonment and make my hoomin pick them all up tee hee!

My favourite thing is to rattle bars. I always get my mum's attention that way. I think she proud for how loud I can rattle thems.

I jumped over the couch for the first time!! I landed on the clicky clacky thing in front of the screen, then fell onto the lap of a hooman. Then mama scooped me up and put me back. The hoomans didn't look too happy...

And I got to play with Clementine!

~ Felix

There are BETTER CRAISINS? I'm gonna tell mama to get them for me!!

~ Felix

Reglar Craisins are lame! We fought tha pomme-granit 'fused ones were da **** but den mommy founded CHERRY 'fused ones and they make tha othir ones look like ***.

*Grumbil* Mommy just yelled at us fer swearin'. Not fairs, whar's she fink we learned 'em from?? If she gets ta swar, we shud get ta swar too!!

[Nala, Gaz and Normie's mom here - they only got fussed at for swearing because I don't want them teaching OTHER peoples' bunnies bad words!]

I bit mama on the back before when I was playing with Clemmie! I hope she understands that I meant "please buy us cherry craisins"! Otherwise, maybe your hooman could tell her.

~ Felix

Reglar Craisins are lame! We fought tha pomme-granit 'fused ones were da **** but den mommy founded CHERRY 'fused ones and they make tha othir ones look like ***.

*Grumbil* Mommy just yelled at us fer swearin'. Not fairs, whar's she fink we learned 'em from?? If she gets ta swar, we shud get ta swar too!!

[Nala, Gaz and Normie's mom here - they only got fussed at for swearing because I don't want them teaching OTHER peoples' bunnies bad words!]

Daddy Dumpy swears all of the time. Lumpy and I would call it "Daddy getting religious, but it's stuff you wouldn't say in church".

On the subject of Craisins, Doo Doo needs to get me some. By the way- I only say b*tches when I want to get my fabulousness across. Example: I killed that doo rag b*tches!!!!

I jumped over the couch for the first time!! I landed on the clicky clacky thing in front of the screen, then fell onto the lap of a hooman. Then mama scooped me up and put me back. The hoomans didn't look too happy...

And I got to play with Clementine!

~ Felix

Do you have any pictures of Clementine? I would love to see them?

Vanessa

I left my furs all over the floor. It seems that my mama enjoys picking them up, so I'm just doing it for her. :)

Latest posts

Back