What did you do today?

• Thread starter Sophie's Humble Servant
  • Start date
Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh!! Today mama picked me up and had dad snip off my toenails!! I was growing them long for scratching!!!

~ Felix

Today mommy was getting ready to change my litter box and while she was picking up some stray hay off my floor I thought I'd help her clean up so I picked up my willow stick in my teeth and handed it to her. She was like, "Oh Smokey, you're helping clean up! You're so cute!!" Hey, I guess I am pretty cute!

Shya here. I chewed up a boot lace so now one is alot shorter than the other. The human was not pleased and late to work. I feel accomplished and it's early yet.

Today my mama let me out to play in the lounge room. It was about time too, I've deserved that for so long! Of course I had to check everything out since it had been so long, I jumped on all the couches, and checked behind the curtains and made sure the carpet still tasted the same. It did, but I only got to try a tiny piece before I was stopped. I tried to make a burrow in the couch but my mama stopped me from doing that too. So then I ran around her lots, but didn't let her close enough to pet me, hah! Eventually I got put back in the laundry though and my mama swept up all the crumbs that I'd spread all over from my hay cubes. I don't think it was fair, I was saving those for later.

I let Mama know that I love her. I was in my race track (double exercise pen in the grass) where I do the bunny 500. Daddy was watching me but when I saw Mama come over and heard her call my name, I went over to greet her and I let her give me lots of pets. Now she knows I love her a lot and that I know who my mama is! :hearts::hearts:

~Smokey

Today I included the big couch in the bunny 500 which made mummy cranky hehehe but I told her I would be up there if Bailey was aloud to come out and play.

~Shida

Sorry I meant to say I wouldn't be on the big couch if Bailey was aloud to play

We got butt baffs. Mama and da boy didn't clean our box soon enuff so we got poopy today and mama had to wash us. I (bugsy) was a good boy. I was a little mad after, but I forgives her and lets her give me Craisins. Groucho is still mad.

Trix here-

Dumpy doesn't understand why I think it is fun to pull the loops from the carpet. We ain't played no kill the doo rag, so now I am doing Fun Schway in my apartment.

Geez I am bored...

Dumpy should get you a big plastic ball with a bell in it like I has

~Shida

Hehehe wow Sophie how did you doos that? Dats high fashion! Your hoomin obviously doesn't understands da fashions. :p

It's hard verk! You has to find a nice flurfy blankie and crawls all over it, then shakes your mane around! After I tried really hard then my hairs does this neat trick!

Mama calls us stat icky too. I haz a mane, but it dussent do that. Both of us sticks up da furs on are backs. Mama says is cute. How is icky cute? We dussent want to be icky. Just cute.

Puff: Mommy is mad at me... I think daddy is to. I got around the barrier while they were gone and the sitter had gone home...I was trying to tell Oreo and Daisy that I'm the boss....They are fine though... just getting more loving from mommy and daddy, and I have to have my cage in my half again along with a 'lid' to keep me on my side.... Mommy says the hutches are the first thing being built now... even though she really needs shelving units for something called "gerbils"

Today I got my nails trimmed and got a new water bottle to drink from . And I even got to run around out front for a few minutes😝

~Pumpkin and Kylie :)

Today we tested out our new hutches! Mommy made them for us. She was working on them with her brother for like three days. We tested them and they were GOOD. We liked to hop all around them. They have this nice den thing in them.

Trix here: Dumpy snuggled me, then he trimmed my toe and finger claws, then we snuggled some more. Then I gave Dumpy TONS of kisses, then he picked me up, snuggled me more, gave me a hug, and then I gave him even MORE kisses!!!!

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE Dumpy!!!!! <3

Trix here: Dumpy snuggled me, then he trimmed my toe and finger claws, then we snuggled some more. Then I gave Dumpy TONS of kisses, then he picked me up, snuggled me more, gave me a hug, and then I gave him even MORE kisses!!!!

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE Dumpy!!!!! <3

You really love your Dumpy!! But when does Dumpy give YOU kisses? My hoomin kisses me and kisses me until I gets a new part in my fur!

Latest posts

Back