Trixie's Travels - **She's HERE!!!**

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh, guys...sorry I wasn't online to help ya'll know all that's going on!

Hehe...

Ok, her plane's arrived. My husband's at the airport, and originally went to the Alaskan Airlines terminal and asked around for where to pick her up...but since she came in on Continental, and were bringing her over from there to the Alaskan terminal, they didn't really have any idea where he should wait (LAX is HUGE).

So, they told him that it would be another approx 45 mins before they were able to bring her over (due to the time it takes to unload a plane), and said he might have better luck if he went over to the Continental terminal. So, as of fifteen mins ago, he was on his way over. In finding the info online for the flight (thanks to Denise already having it up, haha), I was able to direct him to the exact terminal number (which they had guessed incorrectly when directing him there at the airport, so thank goodness I'd found it!). So, last I heard, as of ten minutes ago, he was on his way over.

I should be hearing from him soon...I'm certain all is well with our girl...but man, I'm shaking from being so nervous!!!

Any minute now, guys!!

I won't be able to post much once he gets here, but he promised to call me AS SOON AS he had her, so I could rest easy, and just be shaking in anticipation and eagerness of seeing her cute little loppy face! :D

You'll know as soon as I know, guys! :D

OK...Rosie just told me that as her hubby got to the Continental side, they told him 2 agents JUST left with Trixie to take her to the Alaskan Airlines side...so apparently, she is OK! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :elephant::bunnydance::colors:<WBR>:bunnydance::elephant::bunnydan<WBR>ce::bunnydance::bunnydance:

i cant wait till he HAS HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR so I can BREATHE

Hehe...my husband got to the Continental area, and they said that a couple of agents JUST LEFT to take her to the Alaskan section. HAHA!!

So, back he goes to the Alaskan terminal! Poor guy...hehe! :rofl:

Any minute now, guys!!!!!!

:bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance:

Am I the only one who find it strange that they have to use TWO agents to transport a bunny?

Are they afraid she will overpower one of them?

Peg

Hey, never know...those KILLER BUNNY RABBITS!!! :D

TinysMom wrote:
Am I the only one who find it strange that they have to use TWO agents to transport a bunny?

Are they afraid she will overpower one of them?

Peg

They were worried one of them might faint upon gazing at her sheer beauty!

HER HUBBY HAS HER! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY<WBR>YYY!

Oh Im in tears right now! I was so worried!

Now, can we ship me to California as well? ;)Trixie gets to get away from this cold weather, lucky girl!

I am soooo excited for you Rosie!!! :bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance::bunnydance:

Haley-I know, I wish I was there w/ them to share in all the excitement! :D

Snuffles wrote:
I am soooo excited for you Rosie!!! :bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance::bunnydance:

Haley-I know, I wish I was there w/ them to share in all the excitement! :D
I wish I could be there to see Trixie settle into her new home, too! And you are right, Hayley, she is lucky enough to escape this nasty cold weather!

Ok...guys, as of about five minutes ago, my husband&#39;s got her!!!!!

:bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance::colors::colors:<WBR>:colors::elephant::elephant:<WBR>:elephant:

He said she looks just fine, and that he even let her out a little bit and was petting her. He said that the ladies in the baggage claim area were saying aww&#39;s and ooh&#39;s over how cute she is. Hehe!!

I can&#39;t wait to see her...I wish it wasn&#39;t such a long drive home!!!! :D

How wonderful! So heartwarming to hear of the great lenghts kind, decent human beings will go to just to help animals. Congratulations and God bless you!

:bunnydance:WOW!:bunnydance:

Ohhh

The bunny has landed! :elephant:

Trixie has FINALLY arrived at her new home. Rosie asked me to update everyone while she gets Trixie comfy in her new home. She said she probably wont be able to post until tomorrow.....

The journey has ended...yet has only just begun! Let&#39;s give a round of applause to Trixie to being such a tropper throughout the entire ordeal!
YAAAAAAAAY Trixie! Mommy loves you forever and misses you!!!!!!!!! :bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back