Trixie's Travels - **She's HERE!!!**

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very courageous of her!

Yay Trix!!! I hope you love your new home. Try not to miss your mommy too much, she will always love and miss you. It will oh so hard, but Rosie will make sure you're as happy as can be!! :colors:

Yay&nbsp<WBR>;for Trixie!!:great:

I can just imagine Rosies expression when she first laid eyes on the little beauty

And yes the journey and all the stress has nowended,now it&#39;s time for Trixie&#39;s new adventure:D

Good work you guys!!

cheryl

[<WBR>/color]

Ty Pennington is the host of an American TV show called Extreme Makeover-Home Edition. The show basically has Ty and a crew of designers and construction crews build new homes for deserving people.

I said that that I&#39;m expecting him to pop in here and announce he is building a new home with fancy rabbit rooms for Rosie.:)

Cheryl, sorry, I did have the name wrong. But what Mambo said, exactly.

Wasn&#39;t he on Trading or one of those? I think he was, that&#39;s how Extreme got started, cuz he was on a show w/ that other cutie, Nate Burkess. He has a line out and I have one of his candles. :D

WOOOHOOOOO!!!! Way to fly, Trixie! What a terrific ending/beginning to your story!

Denise, we&#39;re thinking of you, and so proud of the great bunny-mom example you&#39;ve set for everyone who reads the thread!

Rosieand family....enjoy and we&#39;ll stay tuned for updates!

:bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance::inlove::thanks:for sharing this time with us!:woohoo:yes:

Well, guys...what a day this has certainly been...

I feel so relieved that she&#39;s here, and she&#39;s safe, and we can begin our lives with her.

Wow...what a girl, too! All the love and care that Denise and Paul gave this little cutie definitley shows! She&#39;s so sweet and interested in people, and oh so curious!

I&#39;ve had so much fun seeing what those ears do when she does various things...

And it&#39;s been SO cute to see Flower&#39;s reaction to her. Their cages are about an inch apart (with that wire mesh around the outside), and they&#39;ve been sniffing noses all night long. Everytime she and Flower are on the levels that I purposely matched heights of (just so they could spend time together...I matched a level with her and Maisie as well), Flower just cannot control her binkies! It&#39;s so cute! She&#39;s so excited...and Trixie is so interested in her...it&#39;s the sweetest thing!

Maisie hasn&#39;t shown much excitement, except the excitement she showed the first ten minutes or so after she got here. I&#39;ve seen her laying on their common-height levels so far...but not much interaction as of yet. I don&#39;t expect that it&#39;ll be long, and Maisie will warm up to her.

It was too funny...Flower was ALLLLL disapproving at first, and REALLY upset, but then Mama opened her front door, and pet her, and let her give kisses, and it helped reassure her that she wasn&#39;t forgotten. I&#39;ve done the same with Maisie...but I don&#39;t think she was worried...hehe...she KNOWS she&#39;s always got my heart! :)

Wow...what an amazing night. When I heard my husband&#39;s car, I ran downstairs with my daughter, because I just couldn&#39;t wait a second longer before seeing her. And I simply MELTED...she&#39;s so beautiful, and just exudes sweetness like you wouldn&#39;t believe! Wow...what a beautiful trio I have now. I feel like my family is complete. It&#39;s really wonderful!!

What an adventure...and like you guys have said...the start of a whole new one all at the same time! All that patience and planning and expectation was soooo worth it...I am simply on cloud nine right now.

I didn&#39;t take any pictures tonight, as I just wanted her to settle in and feel comfortable. But I&#39;ll take pictures tomorrow, and have them developed as soon as possible, I PROMISE!! :D

Take care, you guys...and thank you for all your love and support. I don&#39;t think either Denise or I could have made it through all this without it!!

We are definitely altogether the RO Family! :D

My love to all,

Rosie* and the Girls :bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance:

that&#39;s wonderful, congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So good to hear she&#39;s arrived safe and sound :bunnydance:

Oh WOW!!! This is such great news - I am sure that both Rosie and Denise are very relieved. In fact, I think we all are, it feels like we&#39;ve all had an adventure :).

How cute that Flower is so excited and binkying - I bet Maisie is too, but just doesn&#39;t want to show it ;).

Well done to everyone involved :D

Jan

Latest posts

Back