Trixie's Travels - **She's HERE!!!**

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maherwoman wrote:
I can't wait until she charms everybody tonight. We're having friends over (don't know if I mentioned that before) to play D&D (it's my husband's birthday, so we're doing one of his favorite things to do...we're geeks, hehe), and they're absolutely going to swoon all over those floppy black ears! I will be informing them that they need to try to remain nice and calm, though. (Not that we're a wild bunch of people, but sometimes the game gets loud and exciting, hehe!) I don't know how much Trixie will be up for petting and coming out and hopping around, but I'll be playing my portion of the game on the floor, with her cage door open just in case she'd like to join me. I really don't think my heart will be in the game quite as much tonight somehow, hehe!

This cracked me up! We play to. Actually I am playing for the first time and love it!

Hehe...that's wonderful! I thought I was the only geek on here, until Denise and I got to talking. Turns out she's quite the geek, too! YAY! :D

What kind of character are you playing? (Would probably be better to continue this conversation via PM's, eh?)

JadeIcing wrote:
maherwoman wrote:
I can't wait until she charms everybody tonight. We're having friends over (don't know if I mentioned that before) to play D&D (it's my husband's birthday, so we're doing one of his favorite things to do...we're geeks, hehe), and they're absolutely going to swoon all over those floppy black ears! I will be informing them that they need to try to remain nice and calm, though. (Not that we're a wild bunch of people, but sometimes the game gets loud and exciting, hehe!) I don't know how much Trixie will be up for petting and coming out and hopping around, but I'll be playing my portion of the game on the floor, with her cage door open just in case she'd like to join me. I really don't think my heart will be in the game quite as much tonight somehow, hehe!

This cracked me up! We play to. Actually I am playing for the first time and love it!

Hehe...too cute...

I think it's adorable how excited you guys are about this! It's so wonderful to know there are people that care that much here! :D

You guys are excited right along with us...and joining us in this wonderful ride! :D

:woohoo

I think great things are only great when shared with others. What's the fun in keeping all this excitement to ourselves?? :D

MyBabyBunnies wrote:
I'm so excited! I can't wait to hear more stories about her and see more pictures! So much excitement for one weekend. I really should do homework but I simply can't concentrate!

She'll be arriving at 4:15 Pacific time...so about an hour and a half.

WOW!! Time FLEW!! :shock:

My husband has to leave in a half-hour, and he's not even back with the finishing touches for the cage (that I can't do myself). Eek!

It'll all work out, I know it...we both have a great ability to make thing work out right...so I'm not terribly worried...

Though I am having a hard time typing correctly...haha!

OFF I GO!!! :D

Woo hoo! More geeks who play D&D! We play every other Saturday, and I usually let Oberon sleep on my lap for a good part of it. He's very popular with my fellow geeks and doesn't care about the noisy strangers.

I wish I didn't have to go to bed now! I'll check in when I wake up!

Hmm RO has a ton of geeks!

maherwoman wrote:
Hehe...that's wonderful! I thought I was the only geek on here, until Denise and I got to talking. Turns out she's quite the geek, too! YAY! :D

GEEKS RULE!!!!!!!!! LOLOL :colors::sunshine:I need to learn how to play D&D....but first I want to get World of Warcraft for the PC....right now I am playing Star Wars Lego II on XBox 360. Since I beat Kingdom Hearts I and II for Playstation I've been unable to find a really good RPG so Lego it is! .....

Oh Rosie, I am SO SORRY for keeping you in suspense this morning! I passed out as soon as I got home, I just couldnt stay awake. I didn't know you wanted me to call you at 4:45am your time! I actually fell asleep thinking to myself "I have to turn on the puter so I can send her an IM..." and the next thing I know, it was 11am and the phone was ringing.....sorry hon! Hope your heart has recovered from the shock...

DH just came in....he was all upset. Said he was makinghis lunch for tomorrow and also took out a paper plate for Trixie's daily banana and realized she wasn't here...he actually had tears in his eyes!
I keep turning the light on in the 2nd bedroom for her....then realizing the room is empty. :sad:

I can't wait to hear if she arrived OK! Hope your hubby finds her quickly and the transfer from COnintental Cargo to Alaska Air goes smoothly....

PS: Tell your hubby I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :bestwishes:

I would invite you guys to join our game of D&D but we are a bunch of yea...our Supergroup is called the HotBods an you have to be 18 to join.

City of Heroes is sooo much fun! Our group we actually have a forum where we RP our Toons from the game.

:?I want to hug your DH. I feel so bad. I just asked my husband what if we had to give up ours. He got this look in his eyes like no way!

So is it just an hour now til she arrives? Oh it's 11pm here, I don't know if I can stay on another hour, I really want to lol!

Can I please ask a question? What's D&D:blushan:

Although talking about games consoles, nothing, i mean nothing, can beat the Nintendo Wii!:cool:

D&D is Dungen and Dragons.

So Wii is worth it? My mom wants one.

Oh thanks, I've never played that before!

Wii is so worth it! Although you do feel silly for a while waving you arms around in the air, it doesn't take to long to settle into it:)We have Wii sports, Rayman Raving Rabbid's and Zelda, all three of them are amazing! I'm looking forward to super Mario galaxy coming out soon:DI'm a games console freak:baghead lol

I'd say she should def get one!:nod

Andit's been confirmedthey help you lose weight!

Wow, Denise, that is some story - bless little Trixie making everyone fall in love with her :D. How touching that your DH was going to get Trixie's treat ready - it will take some time to adjust with life without her, but we are here for you!

Woohoo, it's nearly time , Rosie. I can imagine the atmosphere in your house right now :D

Jan

:bunnydance::shock::bunnydance<WBR>::shock::bunnydance::shock:<WBR>:bunnydance::shock::bunnydance<WBR>::shock::bunnydance::shock:<WBR>:bunnydance::shock::elephant:

Aww, I have to go now, Rosie, I&#39;m so happy for you, congratulations!:)I&#39;ll be on tomorrow to see all the pictures!;)

Denise, I&#39;m sorry you had to give her up, take comfort in the fact that she&#39;s going to a wonderful home, and Rosie will keep you updated I&#39;m sure! Trixie will always be with you!:hug2:

Latest posts

Back