Tony Montana

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"More toys?"
042607e.jpg

This one is kinda gross: Is this anexcessive amount of uneaten cecals? The vet hasn't been ableto find anything wrong with Tony.

042607i.jpg

She leaves 2 or 3 like this a day.

And this is how orange/red her pee is:

042607j.jpg

When she had a boo boo in the carrier the vet saw it all over her, hercarrier and his table and never once flinched or thought it looked likeblood. Normal I guess?

Couple of random shots that were also in this batch of imports, both taken by my wife:

042607k.jpg

Iris in our flower bed.

042607l.jpg

Me watering said flower bed. Okay, so not so many flowers... We do more container gardening. ;)

Thanks Susan, So far just once... weput up her Xpen in the backyard and she nibbled some grass and mostlystayed in her carrier! I guess because she was a gardencenter bunny originally her breeder didn't get her used to people, soshe is still very shy! I did get her to eat some pellets outof my hand today though.

I also think all the trauma we had to put her through when she firstcame to us (administering meds and all) made her distrust us abit. Last night we "tranced" her for the first time andclipped her nails. Talk about an unnerving experience! I amnot sure who was more freaked out, Tony, or us!

To continue the yard thing: ourbackyard is a disaster for rabbits, if only we'd known ahead of timewe'd be adopting her. Azaleas, phylodendrons, ligustrum,iris, holly, just to name a few...

I keep calling her "him"...

I think leaving the name with a Y leaves room for amusing "remember when?" stories... :bunnydance:

I like Tony with the Y! It gives me the giggleswhen the gender fairy strikes, when my sister was living in Indonesiashe had a few rabbits. She got this beautiful little Rex and called herSutra, a few months down the track she saw her beautiful little girlhas two somethings hiding in her fur.... She refused to call Sutra a'him'... so for the rest of that bunnies life Sutra was a "she" :?
The strangest part was she had her living with her other bunny Blinkywho was actually a female and they never mated... Sutra was petrifiedof Blinky she was a gigantic bunny bully...!!!!!!:shock:

Chewy is such a champion! hehehe that toy basket is amazing!!! Here Iwas thinking I was going over the top in buying toys for my puppy (4weeks to go woooo) but now I see I havn't gone far enough.... hehehe Ishall endenvour to collect at many toys for my puppy as chewy has!hehe!!!!!!!

Does Tony play with the toys at all? Or just inspect them?

I vote for Tony with aY! She's so cute, I love looking at her pics. AndChewy is just Darling! That's the most toys I've ever seenfor one dog! If my two dogs start complaining, I'm blamingyou. Kosmo looks so regal and dignified, very hansom cat.
I have no ideaabout the cecals and redpee.I've read that the colour of urine has a widerange, but I've never seen any cecals or red peewith myrabbit.

~Diana & Ookpik

Sounds like Tony with a Y is winning!

Believe it or not, Alisha recently got rid of a LOT of Chewy'stoys! Those two baskets also don't include the ones that arescattered around the house and in the backyard. :)

Tony hasn't played with any of them really, just checks them out.

I really do hope that things are within normal parameters for Tony, after all she has been through.

- Dave

Latest posts

Back