Tony Montana

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm. What's this?
042207a.jpg

Hes getting so big. :inlove:

Teehee I love Tony Montana! Ive been so busy Ivebeen missing blogs. Ive been sitting here looking at all the new pics!His eye is looking great.

I think this is my favorite pic:

040607g.jpg

I love his ears!! Im not sure about his breed, you may want to post inthe rabbitry to see if someone can help. Something about his patternreminds me of an English Spot..maybe a mix?

Hes beautiful though. He is one lucky bunny. :D

Thanks Haley, I really like that shottoo. I have got a feeling he has some English Spot in himfrom looking at pictures on the web.

I want to get him in to the vet soon to see about when we can get himneutered , plus so the vet can check his eye's progress and check hisears again. He seems to clean his ears a LOT and I am worried abouthead tilt after reading all about it here on the forums! Plus I want toget him weighed, it seems like he has doubled in weight since we gothim.

Haley wrote:
Teehee I love TonyMontana! Ive been so busy Ive been missing blogs. Ive been sitting herelooking at all the new pics! His eye is looking great.

I think this is my favorite pic:

040607g.jpg

I love his ears!! Im not sure about his breed, you may want to post inthe rabbitry to see if someone can help. Something about his patternreminds me of an English Spot..maybe a mix?

Hes beautiful though. He is one lucky bunny. :D

Latest posts

Back