Tony Montana

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed you said before that his *bits* hadnt descended yet, did the vet ever check to see if he was really a he?

They usually neuter at around 4-5 months. They can do it earlierthough, they usually want to wait until the boys are descended so theydont have to go through the abdomen.

Well the vet checked when he was in for hiseye. He seemed to have boy gear. Of course it couldturn out to be a she. Vets have been known to make mistakes!What I saw looked like a boy though, round not a slit.

Thanks Jan. :bunnydance:

A little side note:

I made an appointment for Tony to see the vet tomorrow. He is stillleaving a LOT of cecals uneaten. I am going to take in asample and see if maybe the parasites he had were never completelywiped out. While we are there I will have him weighed again and haveDr. Dalgo check his parts again, to make sure he really is a boy.:shock:

Well. We just got back from Tony's trip to thevet. Fecal tests came back negative for parasites.Ears, A-OK. Weight up to 3.3 pounds from 1.8. PeeVERY ORANGE. (Tony had a boo boo in the carrier, no we need to giveTony a bath.) So, not sure why Tony is leaving so many cecalsuneaten, Doc says she looks heathy.

Yes, I said SHE. Turns out Tony is a girl! The Doc gave me agood look. He said we can probably get her fixed in anothermonth or so.

hehehehe Tooooonyyy!!! Bangbang and Tony can start up a club for bunnies who pretended to be boys....:tongutwo:

Ohhh:shock:. I had one that I thought was a girl. Till I saw a penis.

My Jackie was Jack for the first couple ofmonths that we had her until I noticed Wilbur was getting very friskywith her. Thank goodness we separated them. I amvery glad Jack turned out to be Jackie as her and Wilbur areinseparable now.

Susan:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back