Tony Montana

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh, I thought he might be a she! Thats too funny.

With regards to the cecals and the pee, I wouldnt worry too much. Whats her diet like?

I'm just seeing now that Tony is a she!:lol Gender fairy strikes again....;)

But she's such a cute little girly, I'm pleased she seem to be healing well.:D

EXCLUSIVE!

042807a.jpg

My mac, I'm sitting in the dining room so I can keep an eye on Tony...she has figured out that she can jump on top of her cage and then overthe Xpen...

042807b.jpg

When I first open her cage she just likes to give me a look.

Yeah, we are both wrapped around her littlepaws. I spend more time worring about her than any of myother animals. Her uneaten cecals seem to be lessening though!

Here is a shot Alisha took yesterday:

050107a.jpg

Tony in her tunnel.

I cobbled together a panoramic view of our backyard in photoshop:

backyard.jpg

You can see Chewy toward the back left. Looking for traces of squirrel I reckon!
050107a.jpg

Wow great backyard.

Do you have any Hawks or other birds of preyaroundthere? We have hawks flying around our place all the time sowe can't bring the bunnies out too often. We usually onlybring Buttercup out on the deck with the awningopened so thehawks can't really see him.

Susan and the Gang:bunnydance::apollo::bunny19:bunnyheart

Thanks!

Susan: No hawks or anything around, but our yard is aminefield of bad plants so I can't think of anyway to let her roamfreely. After I weed-eat the lawn in a bit I will take herXpen outside and let her play for a little while.

-Dave

I came home after playing golf and found poor Tony dead. Binkie free sweet girl, we will miss you!

tonymemorial2.jpg

It happened a few weeks ago, when the site was being transferred. She is buried in the backyard with a beautiful begonia marking her grave.

OMG! oh no! I'm so so sorry. I followed Tony's story the whole time. SHe will be missed.

Binky free little girl!

t.

Oh no...I am so sorry! I got excited when I saw there was a new posting on Tony's Bunny Blog so I clicked right to it, and my heart just sank when I read it. I am so, so sorry. She had a wonderful life during the short time you were together. Do you have any idea what might have happened? Had she been sick at all? The picture you posted of her is beautiful.

Latest posts

Back