Tony Montana

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:bigtears:

This is so incredibly sad...

Bunnies can provideour greatest joys ... and our greatest tragedies.

Unfortunately,as with any pet -- or human -- the latter is unavoidable. But although often masked by the pain,those joysmake it so worthwhile.

I have to thank you for the simple joy of being able to read about Tony and her antics. I really hope you end up with another bunny thatwill help fill that huge hole inyour heartfor the bunny's sake --you guyswere such awesome caregivers --and also for us all.

Thanks so much for sharing thatjoy. We're feeling your pain, too.

:rip: Tony

sas :cry2

Oh NO!

I am so sorry Wax.
In the short time you had her, it was a lifetime of love and happiness.
She was a beautiful bunny.

Binkie free Tony. :bunnyangel:

Oh I'm so sorry, I have tears in my eyes reading this.

You guys were such GREAT Bunny parents, like SAS said I really hope you will get another Bunny at some point. You gave her so much Love.

Susan:angelandbunny:

Thanks again everyone. We certainly did love her. She was getting to the point that she would actually hop up on the couch to check us out and come looking for us when we got home from work. (looking for treats!)

We will miss her a lot. I cried the whole time I was digging her grave. We just need to remember her in all her happy binky times!

One day we will get another bunny, but I think it will have to wait until we move into a bigger home that we can totally bunn-proof so he or she will be able to have total freedom.

I'll still be around to read about all of your wonderful bunnies so this isn't goodbye!

Latest posts

Back