The Stee's Stable

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's picture time at the Stee's!

bhzr61.jpg

Loki finally found the second story dig box today.

bhzrk0.jpg

Mocha claims that she wasn't about to chew the carpet.:p

bhzryd.jpg

Lazy butt!

bhzseu.jpg

Mocha and the Sock of Sleepiness. Yes, it's clean.

That's all for now!

Oh!! Mocha and Loki look so happy together!!

hehe .. your bunny cardboard playhouse inspired me to build one of myown ... well Freddy the savage has finally leveled it in two weekstime!! ....are Mocha and Loki just little angels .. or howdid you get your playhouse to withstand them?

FreddysMom wrote:
Oh!! Mocha and Loki look so happy together!!

hehe .. your bunny cardboard playhouse inspired me to build one of myown ... well Freddy the savage has finally leveled it in two weekstime!! ....are Mocha and Loki just little angels .. or howdid you get your playhouse to withstand them?

Funny that you asked that. I took these pictures this morning of the inside of the first level.

bi5w6x.jpg

bi5wd5.jpg

As you can see, it's rather shredded. Not to mention thatthey are still shredding what's left of the soda box maze.They have so much to shred that no one box has died except their digbox, which is about to fall over.

I remember when i was about 12 i made a housefor my gerbil out of a shoe box. I decorated it inside with windows,and i cut out doors, and it had a drawn on fireplace and a table withsunflower seeds on top. I even put a mirror in there and stuck a pic ofmy gerbil on it so it looked like it was real lol. Little things doplease. Oh and it had a rug on the floor lol. N a housenumber. It was great. It took me like a whole day to make during theschool holidays and my gerbil loved it!

dnhxtf.jpg

Pure Innocents!

What beauties!

:inlove:

-Carolyn

It's official! The names are Fey forthe big one and Sprite for the little one. My littlefairies. :inlove:

They were much more calm today. They ate carrot out of myhands and Sprite came over to me on her own once. She wasalso trying to steal the paper towel out of my hands when I wascleaning their cage. They peed in the litterbox (Hooray!),but most of the poop was elsewhere. They needed a biggerlitterbox anyway, so I put an extra kitten-sized one in instead of thetiny corner box.

Oh, and they ate more hay in one night then Mocha and Loki usually eatin a full day! Hopefully their poops will start looking morenormal.

I think they look like the Kodama from Princess Mononoke.James thinks they look like spousal abuse victims.:disgust:Well, okay, Fey does. One eye is ringed with black and theother hardly has any, so she looks like she took a punch.

For future reference, their story is here:http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=10114&forum_id=1

I just had to give you guys an update on theLadies (Fey and Sprite). They are kissing me and doingbinkies! :bunnydance: They did their first binkies thismorning. They've both been kissing me sinceyesterday. Yesterday was also the first time Fey would comeout of her cage while I was in the room. Now it's like attackbunnies nibbling my jeans, one on each side of me!

Of course, I still can't touch them. One move towards eitherof them and they're gone like the wind. I've got nothing buttime, but Sprite needs a bit of help. She has a mat on herbutt and if it doesn't finish falling out with her molt, I'll have tohold her down and cut it off.:?

Oh, and Fey sounds like Marge Simpson when she growls.:p Shegets very protective of her water bowl. It must be way moreneat than a bottle!:D

naturestee wrote:
I just had to give you guys an update on the Ladies (Fey andSprite). They are kissing me and doing binkies!:bunnydance: They did their first binkies thismorning. They've both been kissing me sinceyesterday. Yesterday was also the first time Fey would comeout of her cage while I was in the room. Now it's like attackbunnies nibbling my jeans, one on each side of me!

Congratulations!!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back