The Stee's Stable

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
naturestee wrote:
Fey sounds like Marge Simpson when she growls.:pShe gets very protective of her water bowl. It must be waymore neat than a bottle!:D
MargeSimpson1.jpg

Hee hee!

I had to write this because it shows thedifferent temperments of our two longer owned bunnies. Iaccidently dumped half the bag of pellets all over the floortonight. Mocha, our polish, ran for cover. Loki,our dutch, RAN FOR THE FOOD. He wasn't scared for one second,as soon as the pellets hit the ground he was there helping me pick themup. Funny, I still didn't get back the ones he was picking upfor me.:p

Picture time!:D

e0k75j.jpg

Let me at those new bunnies!

e0k76x.jpg

Why oh why did you bring more bunnies home?

e0k8if.jpg

Fey and Sprite acting innocent.

e0k8k5.jpg

Mocha has a new job- chewing table!

e0k8qo.jpg

Loki graciously allows Mocha a break so she can play too.

e0k8s8.jpg

The human slaves away for the demanding bunnies.

e0k93b.jpg

Kiss me, I'm cute!

e0k953.jpg

Grumpy Sprite. Can you see her tongue?:p

And now... Fey's binkies! Starting with a noble pose:

e0k974.jpg

e0k9bk.jpg

e0k9d2.jpg

e0k9e1.jpg

And ending with several zigzags.

Now, for Sprite!

e0k9i8.jpg

What the heck am I doing here?

e0k9lj.jpg

There! Now I've got it!

e0k9pt.jpg

And ended with a big dead-bunny flop.

e0k9rs.jpg

And to end it all, a really cute picture of Mocha in an NIC box.

naturestee wrote:
e0k953.jpg

Grumpy Sprite. Can you see her tongue?:p

HAH! AND She's giving you *evil eyes*

They're all such cute pictures!!

awwwwwwww all the buns are just darnadorable!!!!! i love the cage you guys have made up, very awesome job!!! my son said to tellyou he wants those bunnies LOLOL hes like mom theyare soo cute hehehehhe:bunnydance:

A few choice pictures for all of you. Yes, I know I have a different idea of "few.":p

eq80up.jpg

It sucking me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock:

eq82ew.jpg

eq82kp.jpg

It's the dreaded two-headed pumpkin gulping bunny! Run away!

eq82rn.jpg

What, no more pumpkin?

haha, it really does look like they are the same bunny - you can hardly tell where one ends and the other starts.

eq82rn.jpg

God, could you feel more like an Ogre with those two faces looking back at you so pitifully?

To precious.

-Carolyn

Thanks, guys!

Unfortunately for Fey and Sprite, their veggies and pellets are stilllimited because they have trouble digesting much other thanhay. Can you just imagine having to use that much willpowerevery day? I'm really looking forward to being able to pamperthem sometime. Maybe Sprite will even let me touch her if Ibribe her.:D

Update at the Stee's. Fey and Spritegot spayed today and are back home already. They both aredoing fine and are eating/drinking/pooing (even washing eachother). The stitches are buried and dissolvable, so theyhopefully won't pull them out and don't have to go back to get themremoved. This is the most inactive I have ever seen thesetwo, usually they are very hyper.

We had to put up grates to stop them from getting up on their shelfuntil they heal more. Sprite was a little out of it when weput her back in the cage because as soon as she was out of the carrier,she tried to get up on her beloved shelf. She didn't evenlook before she jumped and face planted straight into the grating thenflopped back to the floor. I was worried that she hurtherself or pulled stitches, but she has shown no sign of either for anhour now (we've been laying by the cage watching in case for the wholetime).

Latest posts

Back