The Stee's Stable

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ha!! love the homework pictureand love the ideas of all the play areas!! very verycreative!! our buns love boxes! keep the picturescoming!! just love em!

haha! freddy hates homework too! ....all of mytextbooks have their edges nibbled...as ill sit there hell chew and ifhe really feels starved for attention he decides to plop ontop of thebook forcing me to pay attention to him! lil stinker!

Wooooohoooo!

Loki and Mocha spent all yesterday and all last night in the samecage! No problems, just a very happy Mocha as she's beenwanting to move in for 2 weeks now. The first time they werelet in the bunny room together she thought she owned Loki'scage! It took FOREVER to bond them and I am really, reallyhappy right now. Here are some pics of the happy couple.

Mocha adores Loki, and is thrilled that he's enjoying her attention now.

9rue83.jpg

Check out Loki's new hairdo! Mocha should be a stylist!

9ruet5.jpg

Playtime at the Stee's.

I'm suppose to jump off this?!

9uvm07.jpg

One day, this all will be eaten.

9uvm8p.jpg

See! I told you he has an abacus for us in there.

9uvmlh.jpg

And finally, Angela doing a health check on Mocha
Mommy! What are you doing to me!

9uvn1h.jpg

Sometimes I am amazed at how different tworabbits can be. I just gave them each a little bit ofpear. Loki sniffed it and then gobbled it up, looking formore. Mocha ran over to my hand and got a little pear juiceon her lips as she was looking for oats. She grimaced, shookher head, and washed herself. When I tried to offer it again,she gave me the butt! Loki was more than pleased to have herpiece.

I'm obsessed with bunny love pictures.This is what I came home to the other morning. If it's hardto see it, Mocha is curled around Loki's head!

ae4kkh.jpg

Thanks for all the complements, guys! We do love to spoil our bunnies.:D

James (Mr. Stee) and I will be going on vacation on Wednsday.We'll be busy getting the bunnies situated at the pet sitter'stomorrow- they are staying with a friend.

See ya next week!

This is my shameless plug for mybrother. He's an excellant guitarist, and mainly plays jazzand classical guitar. He transposed opera music (Wagner'sElsa's Procession to the Cathedral from Lohengrin) to classical guitarfor my wedding, and did a great job. He loves Wagner anyway,so he was happy to do it. If anyone in the Wisconsin area islooking for a performer or for a guitar teacher in Green Bay, check himout!

Check out his site on Myspace athttp://www.myspace.com/ryansetteHe just started this, so there's not a whole lot but you can hear somemusic samples. And his promo pic is from my wedding.:D

He may be making his first cd in the next six months or so.

I'm t'd off that I have to work tonight and can't see him play at the art fair. Sigh.

Maybe I can get Mocha a job with him as a tamborine girl.:p

Latest posts

Back