The Stee's Stable

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Stee

Reaction score
From those who brought you the bunny ledge

9i9sug.jpg

And the bunny maze

9i9tgh.jpg

Comes a brand new inovation in rabbit enjoyment.....

The bunny playground 2000

9i9ua8.jpg

Yes sir this thing has it all:
Hay tube columns, two bunny dig boxes, a vertical hay filled tube, abunny abacus, rabbit cubicles, post it note wall papering, threeseperate dangle toys, a mini-maze, wall mounted notebook (open ofcourse), And three levels of rabbit enjoyment. This baby hasit all and not a penny was spent because all materials are bunny safeand found within the house. Lets hear it for innovation.

That looks awesome! Judy and Howie arejealous. They just have the ingredients of a major bunnyplayground, but mommy decided it's easier to toss the boxes on thefloor than rig them up in a lovely way. :p Maybe I'll have toget with the program soon.

What a beautiful friendship!

9i9sug.jpg

Looks like I'm going to have to make a cardboard mountain/tunnel aswell. Whata great life your charges lead.

-Carolyn

The nice thing about the soda boxes is that theends you pop open are angled so when you build the maze, the anglesallow you to go in many directions with it.

That's awesome! You have inspired meto get off my lazy butt and make a jungle gym for my bunnies,too! My husband's gonna kill me!

Laura

LMBO That's so cute!!! Icompletely need to make one of those playgrounds! But itneeds Flemish size doors and to be Flemish strong.

Jen

Shawn would KILL Me if I did any of that=p He just shook his head at the cat condo, and well I had acardboard castle once... that Gir 'painted'

Shawn couldnt WAIT To get rid of it, even though it gave the bunnies so much joy

I grew up on a farm so I have to make thesethings because I usually can figure out how to make them better thenthe ones in the store. Angela will point to a play area andsay "wouldn't that be great for the bunnies?" and I wouldtake one look at it and say "Ha. I could make a better one injust one night." And then I do.

That playground is awesome! I want to make one for Devon and Amber in our spare room.

I just wanted to post some morepics.:p Oh, and look closely at Loki getting into the bunnymaze (soda can boxes). He has to squeeze to get in, it's sofunny! Especially when he goes at top speed!

9ih9o1.jpg

Princess Mocha

9ih9uh.jpg

Loki the Binky Master

9ihaj8.jpg

Fuzznugget the Small

You inspired me! And I started workingon a bunny playground of my own. At the moment it's nothingas grand as the Bunny Playground 2000, but my kids seem to likeit. It's been binky central around here! The miniplay castle includes TWO, count 'em, TWO digging pits.... one paper,one carpet, as well as hay hiding corners and a box with high uplookout hole for the bunny that just HAS to know what's going on. :)

Thanks for the great idea!! Howie and Judy thank you too.

Angela was suppose to be watching the bunnies,but I went back and found her asleep. So I used a Loki alarmby putting him on her back.

I woke up mommy. I'm a stinker.

9qb3hy.jpg

So what. Like I care.

9qb3na.jpg

Here are a few more pictures....

This is what I think of homework

9qb3pu.jpg

Me too

9qb3v5.jpg

Latest posts

Back