THE MONKEYS!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOOHOO!

I got Emma to eat Pineapple!

So all that's left is Tucker... He won't eat pineapple or pumpkin! Lil' bugger!

So it's been ANOTHER eventful evening! We just had a REALLY badstorm... with tornado warnings and all. There was a place really nearby that a tornado, (or high winds, still investigating) totallydestroyed a house...

Thank goodness all is well in the Jungle!

I put the Monkeys! and her highness, in thier carriers, wich doesn'tstress them out all that much, because they use them as hidey holes, ona day to day basis! and put them in the basement...

Then I got Katannahs small bird cage out, and plopped him in there,tokk him down the basement... Got Daytona all ready, found his collar,and a leash, grabbed flash light, candles, water, and munchies, andheaded down with my little bro, (who is staying here for a while) andPeter!

Listening to the radio, and playing cards....

about an hour and a half later they said the warning had been liftedand all was well, EXCEPT..... and then they go on to mention all thedamage it had caused...

But we are fine, and safe again, in the Jungle! Still raining, and thundering a bit though...

:pray:I was counting my blessings, when I heard it was lifted.

:monkey::monkey::monkey::mrsthumper:

You be careful!Sometimes these freaky late summer/early fall thunderstorms can pack anasty punch! Watch over the jungle! It's a big job, but somebody'sgotta do it! ;)

Raspberry

GUESS WHAT??????????

I'M PREGNANT!

Peter and I went this morning to look at houses, and I stillhadn't go 'it'. So on the way home we stopped at walmart, and picked upa test.

Before I had finnished peeing on the stick, TWO RED LINES appeared!

Before I could even pull my pants up, I started screaming, IM PREGNANT, IM PREGNANT!

Peter, the sceptic, had to read the instructions to make sure!

I'm SOOOO excited!

I'll be going for all my tests next week I guess!

GOOD GRIEF ANOTHER MONKEY!

I would like to tell you something thhough! We are thanking Emma, and if it's a girl her name will be Emma!

Before we brought Emma home, Peter, and I always thought, andstressed about having the baby, and why we weren't getting pregnant.

Then in the weeks of preparing for Emma, and adopting, andsettling her in, I just forgot about the whole thing...

and ta dah! We have a Monkey!

So if it is a girl, her name will be Emma...

:stork:

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

You are gonna be such a good momma!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you and Peter!!!

Congrats again!!! :groupparty:

cant wait to see the new lil:monkey:!!

OH Lyndsy, Words really can't express how happy I am for youand Peter. I have prayed and prayed for this for you.

OMGosh, I am so excited I can't sitstill.

Another Monkey:stork::monkey:!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!

:hug:and:kiss:

Tina, Jeremy, Dale, Apollo, Christa, Hopi, Stormy, Koda & Norman

Congrats!

lyndsy wrote:
Peter, the sceptic, had to read the instructions to make sure!

Reminds me of my sister and her husband. My sister miscarried onChristmas Day last year but got pregnant in March (I think) again.Anyways, she couldn't control herself and when she got home from work,she pulled the test out and woke her husband up to show him. He said,"so what? All I see is 2 negatives." :laugh:

Anyways, sorry for changing the subject!

Thank you everyone!

I'm SOO excited! We both are!

When I called our families, everyone, couldn't belive it! They were all SOO happy for us!

Tina Bo Bina, I know you've been prayin' for us, and it worked!

I'm just SOOO FREAKIN' EXCITED!

I don't know if it's too early, but, i've been getting EXTRA lovefrom the Monkeys, and her highness, the last few days, andDaytona, has also been acting strange. He's kinda seperated himselffrom me....

Could they tell already?!?!?

:monkey::monkey::monkey::mrsthumper::stork:

OH WOW! Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you.

Peg & bunnies (& family)

Oh! :shock:Oh! :shock:

I missed this!

OH! I'm so excited for you!

You are going to be an unbelievable mom!:)The way you spoil those bunnies, my gosh, any baby is gonnahave it made in the shade! :cool:

Raspberry

Cole for a boy, and Emma for a girl....

I can't wait to find out what it is! I think it's a boy, just a gutt instinct I guess...

It's definatly exciting!

Latest posts

Back