THE MONKEYS!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lyndsy wrote:
Cole for a boy, and Emma for a girl...

:shock:That's just freaky! My sister and her husband alreadypicked out Cole for a boy and they had seriously considered Emmabeforedeciding on Sarah.

Oh Lyndsy, I'm so excited for you! Ihad read a couple of posts that made me think you must be trying, but Iwasn't positive. Congratulations!!!

Jen and the CritterCrew

lyndsy wrote:
Raz, it really wouldn't suprise me....

:heart:

thud.gif

:rofl:Raz you're TOO funny!

Things are going well. I'm slowy getting through the loss of Katannah.

Buster and Tucker have been up to NO GOOD! AS USUAL! BUT WE ALL EAT PUMPKIN NOW!!!!!:jumpforjoy:

Tucker has decided he's MR BOSS MAN!!!! and so he's been nipping andbiting me! He also tried humpnig my leg the otherday...:growl:He didn't like it when I put his head to theground and told him NO! Buster has decided he should GROWL at everyoneelse but mummy....:dunno:Crazy Monkeys!

Emma ia a doll... although she is NO angel... Every morning I go in tochange her litter box, and get her bowls to clean.... She thinks sheneeds to fight the plastic bags! :disgust:

Daytona has been following me ALL over the place this last week... Idon't know what that's all about, it's actually quite sweet. With myhormones going through the roof right now, I start crying over theSTUPIDEST things, and when I do, he comes running to sit with me. Ithink he senses something different, but isn't quite sure exactlywhat's going on....

Peter has been totally AWESOME with the whole thing, he's bee making mesome meals, and helping out alotwith everything... I've gotall the CLASSIC symptoms, nausia, gas, heartburn, hunger, cravings,missgivings, TIREDNESS! It's like you said Carolyn, all the things wego through, if kids only knew...

I go for my first appt. on the 15th. I'm excited, and also a littlenervous... with it being my first baby i'm not sure what to expect...

I'm havimg ALL kinds of wierd dreams and nightmares, although I hearthat's VERY normal, and it's just my subconcious, dealing with myfears....

any advice?!?!?!??!?!?!

OH Lyndsy, those are definitely some busy Monkeys you have there lmbo.

Sorry you got the yuckies, I was praying you wouldn't get thenausea and all that. As to the dreams , I had them bad with Jeremy.Here's what I did to finally alleve them. I set aside an hour everynight before bed. You take that time to totally and completely relax. Iwould light some candles, fix a warm cup of tea, and read. Or I wouldsoak in a warm bath. Go for a walk. Whatever it is you really enjoydoing that's relaxing. I told myself it was ok to worry and feeluncertain but that this was relaxing time and I wasn't allowed to thinkof anything I found stressful. It really helped. It took a little whileto adjust to it but it was so worth it in the long run for me.

If you need anything I am here ok.

All our love to you.

Tina, Jeremy, & Zoo Crew

Sweetie, you aregoing to worry, no matter what anyone says. It's just human nature. Idid with every one of mine. But, you can re-direct some of that energyand put it to good use, while learning some fun things at the sametime. Go buy one of those really nicely illustrated books, one of thenewer published ones, on baby development. Time Life used to have one,andthat's what I had. Ittold day bydaywhat my baby was doing, how it was growing and changing,and it had several color photos to show the baby in that stage ofdevelopment. It was soooo cool! I used to greet my husband with "honey,she has fingernailstoday!" or "She can blink now!"

I also kept a journal for all of my pregnancies. They are now in eachof my child's scrapbooks. I kept track of each Dr. appt. info,cravings, feelings, things I did... It's very cool to go back and readthem now. We kept each one all the way through the timing of thecontractions on the way to the hospital.

It really made the whole experience so personal and involved. It took alot of the worry out of it and made me feel like I knew my baby so muchbetter.

I also referred to my son by name, because we knew he was a he. Italked to all of my babies, sang songs, rubbed my belly, took my napswith "elevator music" on. (remind me to tell you about thebrain power behind that after the baby is born)

Just start getting to know your baby now. Then you won't worry quite as much as you will love. ;)

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back