THE MONKEYS!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tina i'm SOOO tiredd as it is, i've got NO problems relaxing! LMBO! I just kinda flake out...

Raz, i'm gonna go buy a journal today, what a GREAT idea. I can get allmy feelings out on paper, and when the baby is older I can show himfirst hand all the love, worry, and care we had for him! I've got oneof those books, but it's not day by day, it's week by week. I've alsogot another from my neighbour that is month by month. Those books arevery informative...

I know it's only natural to worry, but like you said Raz, it doesn'tmatter. I still worry about all sorts of things. Will he be healthy,will he have all his toes, etc. all those "normal" pregnancy worries...I think that's why i'm so nervous about my first doctors appt.! Findingout if everythings on track...

Thanks for you advice, and help. It means alot to me!

:inlove:

now that you mention it.... maybe minewas week by week...

Oh wella, whatever it takes! Just readand write until youfeel better. ;)

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Just start getting to knowyour baby now. Then you won't worry quite as much as you will love. ;)

Raspberry

What great advice, Raspberry! Lyndsy - good for you forremaining open to the suggestions. I love the idea of ajournal for your baby. What a cool thing for the child tohave when he/she grows up.

Tucker's finally coming into his Own, ey? That's a Tucker foryou! I knew it would be only a matter of time.:wink: Daytona is such a Big Baby Bear. What a Loveto be taking care of his Mom with such Tender LovingCare. Buster's just doing what you wish you coulddo. You sure that your not throwing your voice towards himand making it seem like he's the one doing the growling???And Dearest Emma...plastic bags are the enemy! She will takethem all out before the baby gets here as she's already working onchildproofing the house.

You and Peter must be so relieved with the work you've gotten done onthe house this summer. I know there's always moreto do, but you two really worked hard and got a lot done. Beproud of that.

Just wrote your mom an email this morning about how great of a personyou are and how I'm so glad you and Peter are parents. Thisworld needs more people in it like you. I had to tell yourmom how loved and respected you are here.

I know you're not feeling well, Dear Heart. You're in mythoughts and prayers daily in the hopes that this part of the pregnancypasses sooner rather than later. Raspberry alwayscomes through with her understanding, loving, and thoughtfuladvice. She's so right about the worrying issue, butwhatgreat suggestions she gave to divert your attention abit. When a friend of mine was pregnant last year, I got aday-by-day report as to what thebaby was "growing" or"developing". It was really quiteinteresting. I'm sure you can find thatinformation on the web. She also found pregnancy forums to bequite helpful and supportive. Just a thought.

Thanks for checking in and the news on The Jungle. I knowlife is still quite different without Katannah. I was lookingat his picture this morning. It's still quite a tribute toyou for getting him out of the difficulties he had when he first cameto you. You've taken such beautiful pictures ofhim. Have you considered getting one matted andframed?

Thanks for the reply, Dear Heart. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

-Carolyn

Carolyn,

My mum called this morning and said, "do you have a friend Carolyn"? Iwas shocked! She then went on to tell me what had happened!:laugh:Shesaid you were VERY nice! She also told me all the wonderful things youhad said about me... :inlove:RIGHT BACK AT 'CHA!

Yeah the Monkeys! REALLY keep me on my toes...

We've got pics of Katannah already all over the place! It's nice tostill see his little face, but also a little haert breaking too. Timewill heal the pain though...

all my love to you!

lyndsy wrote:
We've got pics of Katannah already all over the place! It's nice tostill see his little face, but also a little haert breaking too. Timewill heal the pain though...

I understand completely. Stories and pictures of Katannahreally make me want one of those little guys. Won't get one,but I have to tell you, he's awaken a love for them in my heart.

-Carolyn

Katannha wasn;t like other chams. Being so sickat a young age, we had to handle him ALOT to give him meds. That madehim VERY people friendly!

He had a latter that went from his cage door, to the floor, and hewould walk down his latter, and wonder thorugh the house! He wouldALWAYS poop on Daytonas blankie, LMBO! He was such a character...

He also LOVED to be held, and slept in a ferret hammock, with a blankie!

So you see, we could, and would NEVER get another, becausse i'm affraidhe spoiled us with all sorts of love, a normal cham wouldn't.

He definatly broke the mold!!!!!

lyndsy wrote:
He also LOVED to be held, and slept in a ferret hammock, with a blankie!

Oh My Goodness! :tears2:

Understand that he was unlike any other. I'm glad you explained it. What a complete Baby!

When my cat died, I swore off getting another because Cypress was SoCool that no other cat can come close to that greatpersonality. That's when I turnedtorabbits. Had to go with a completely differentanimal.

-Carolyn

Really hope that morning sickness stage has now passed for you. I think about you often.

:pray:

-Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn, unfortunatly, it's gotten worse if anyhting...

I seem to wake up every night now aroud 3am and mow down a BUNCH ofsoda crackers... It helps for a while, but man this is aweful...

I ordered these things on line, called 'preggie pops', they're supposedto help with morning sickness, and I also read about 'sea bands' whichis one of those accupuncture bracelets to help relieve the symptoms ofmorning sickness.

Everyone i've talked to and read from says it usually goes away in the third month, I still have a few weeks to go I think...

That's why I haven't been around much. I'm always up at night, so during th day i'm TOTALLY exhausted!

BUT the good news is, is that they say morning sickness means you'll have a healthy pregnancy...

all these Monkeys! are keeping me on my toes too! I've had to use thesquirt bottle more than EVER before in the last couple weeks! I thinkthey sense something...

They all got new cardboard houses to play in, they LOVE ripping it allapart, and Tucker sleeps in his all afternoon. Buster doeasn't really,pay much attention to it, but uses it as a hideaway at night when it'stime to go back in the cage... and Emma, she likes to rip hers uparound 5-6am. It makes a nice loud hollow sound for all of us to wakeup to!

Tomorrows my first doctors appt! I'm excited to go and get poked andprauded at! CAN'T WAIT! blood tests, peeing in cups, pelvic exam,WOOHOO!

Should be a fun morning!

I'll let you all know how it goes!

:kiss:

You still have it and it'sworse? Youpoor thing! That really stinks.

And the doctor's appt. to boot?

Andpeople wonder why I didn't care to have a baby. :dunno:

I know, I know...they all say it's worth it, but I'll stick with my bunnies.

-Carolyn

Just hang in there, the end is in sight as faras that goes. The first trimester is the worst, in my opinion. I waslucky and didn't have morning sickness too bad.

Mint tea really helps soothe an upset tummy. Plus, it's a nice changefrom drinking water all the time. Apples are another good thing to eat,keeps your system moving, I had major problems with getting backed up,so to say.

If you can, take lots of naps. With me, I'd be going along fine thenall of a sudden NEED a nap. That was my biggest gripe, how tired I wasall the time.

Oh, another good thing to invest in for when you start getting big is abody pillow. I don't know what I'd do without one, it really, reallyhelps. Thankfully, I have no problems sleeping, even though I'm now inmy third trimester **knocks on wood**. I got it in my first trimesterthough and love it. I'm going to use it even after having my baby.

I've been meaning to get one of those body pillows! My cousin just had a baby, and she swore by hers.

I know the end is in sight, as i'm in my 2nd month, but I just feel SO crappy!

One minute something sounds SO good, and when it's put infront of me, I wanna hurl!

and the good ole' doctor! I'll have a GREAT morning tomorrow!:disgust:

I just got back from the doctors, and all is well!

They took the usual blood, and urine tests! YUCK!

and he told me my due 'week' is the first week of may! :shock2:That's when my bday is....

I'm TRYING to book my first ultrasound, for next week, but 'the linesare currently busy at this time' is all I keep hearing!:growl:

:waiting:ring ring ring....

I also have to change doctors for my pregnancy, but I get a female, soi'm a little happier about that! The hospital my doctor works out ofdoesn't do deliveries anymore.

Well i'm oof to bed for a while, it's been a VERY busy day for me so far...

:bed:

Mayis an EXCELLENT month of a Birthday!

I'm so glad you got that nasty visit over with!

-Carolyn

That first ultrasound is the BEST! We were so excited when we went in.

And May is a great time of year for a birthday! I admit, I wish my duedate wasn't November 28, because that's Thanksgiving for the States(where I'm from and my family lives), but what can I do?

And yes, the end is in sight for you as far as morning sickness goes.The second trimester is the best, as you feel good, aren't sick, haveenergy and start to show.

Stephanie wrote:
That first ultrasound is the BEST! We were so excited when we went in.

And May is a great time of year for a birthday! I admit, I wish my duedate wasn't November 28, because that's Thanksgiving for the States(where I'm from and my family lives), but what can I do?

And yes, the end is in sight for you as far as morning sickness goes.The second trimester is the best, as you feel good, aren't sick, haveenergy and start to show.
heyhey! nothing wrong with Turkey Day Birthdays...mine is on Thanksgiving this year :p

Yay!! Happy to hear everything went well during the appt. Lyndsy....how are the Monkeys being for you ... behaving I hope!! How longuntil you can find out whether it is a boy or girl? :)

I definatly CAN'T wait for the sickness andcrapiness of it all to go away! I am VERY excited about a spring baby,BUT my bday is that week, and the week before is Peter's mums, and mysisters bdays, and the week after is Peters bday! I just want the babyto have his OWN bday, so keep your fingers crossed!

I FINALLY got thorugh to the receptionist yesterday evening, and myultrasound is booked for next Thursday night, 7:30. :bunnydance:

I can't wait until we get to see our baby for the first time... I knowhe probably won't look much like a 'baby' at this point on theultrasound, but just to see his heart beating, and know he's growingok! and to make sure there's only one! LMBO! I don't think you can findout the sex until the 2nd trimester ultrasound. Don't qoute me on thatthough!

As far as the animals go, Tuckers been acting nuaghty! Nipping,humping, ripping up carpet, not going in his cage at night for me, andpooping ALL OVER! Buster, he never really was bonded to me like Tucksis, so his changes are quite minimal. My only complaint with him ishe's not consistant in his litter habits anymore. Daytona is VERYprotective of me. If i'm watching something on tv, and it makes me cry,he comes running over to make sure i'm ok! and my PRINCESS EMMA! Wellall she does is give my belly the sniff down every morning!

Well I gotta go FORCE myself to eat something now... The crackers fromearlier are starting to wear off now, and i'm supposed to beeating every 2-3 hrs, to keep the sickness away!!!!:cooking:

:kiss:

Back