THE MONKEYS!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well we made it!

Sorry it took so long, I didn't get in until after 11pm last night. Emmas foster mum and I talked our brains out for hours...

By the time I got her settled in it was after 1am, and I was pooped!

Emma is a real sweetheart. She's quiet, and laid back. Right now she's a little stressed, as to be expected.

She ate a bit of food last night, and drank some water. She ate alittle hay, and pooped all over the room. (I guess she's marking herterritory?) We had a little bit of mushy poops this morning, but mostof it was normal, solid little cocoa puffs.

She is the most GORGEOUS girl! She has ice blue eyes, and her feet,tail, ears, and nose are this smokey grey colour. She's also a BIGgirl!

I was told it might take her a while before she fully warms up to us, but i've got all the time in the world!

It's amazing how you can love somebody you just met isn't it?

That's all for now!

:monkey:

Lyndsy, how was Emma's first night athome? Is she settling in ok? What did the Monkeys think of her scent onyou and your clothes? Any news??

Tina

lyndsy wrote:
It's amazing how you can love somebody you just met isn't it?

:monkey:

It's easy to do with animals!

:heart:

-Carolyn

As far as pics go, i'm gonna wait a couple of days and let her settle in. She still runs under the bed sometimes.

Tucker met Emma through the bars of our baby gate today. I was sittingon the computer....(as usual...) and all of a sudden I see this bigbrown bumb flying htrough the air... LMBO! It's Tucker binkying allover the place...

Emma was sitting there with her nose pressed through the whole tryingto get his attention. So he hopped back over, and they just kindastared at eachother, and thenTucker took off binkying again...

I think he's a little annoyed with me because I gave Emma his playroom,but he now gets all of the hallway, the bathroom, and the bunny room.OH!andtodayHEopened Busters cage, and was hoppingaround inside...

Daytona is just DYING to get in there with Emma and sniff her butt... LMBO!

CRAZY MONKEYS!

:monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

OH that Tucker, what alove.:inlove:I'm glad she is settling in so well. I can't getover Tucker's reaction yet somehow I am not surprised.;)Thisis geat news. I am so hapy for you Lyndsy:hug:.

I totally understand about the waiting for Emma pictures. But ummm any new Monkey pics?:(:(:(please????

Tina

lyndsy wrote:
WHO DO YOU THINK EMMA WILL BOND WITH??????
Carolyn wrote:
I say Emma will bond with......

Ummm...Buster!
Laurawrote:
(I'm pulling for Tucker, personally)

Yay, Tucker! I was right! Carolyn, you owe me $50!

Hee hee!

Lyndsy, I'm so glad all is going well. I saw Emma's pic on your other thread and she's gorgeous!

Laura

I'm glad that everything is going so well! Shesounds like she's settling in quite nicely. You must be hardly able tokeep your eyes off of her. I can't wait to see pictures!!!

Well

ITS PICTURE TIME!!!!!!

9uyrfo.jpg

Tucker obviously cooling himself on the vent....

9uys0n.jpg

Buster in his Royal pose...

AND INTRODUCING MY DIVA BUNN EMMA!

9uysd1.jpg

9uysgh.jpg

9uysme.jpg

I wasn't going to take any of her, BUT I had the camera out, at Tina bobinas request, and she popped out from under the bed, like, 'don'tforget meeeee'

common' how cute are these Monkeys???????

:monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

Well Emma is slowly comming out of her shell!

She's checking stuff out, chinning everything, and not running under the bed every time someone walks by her room.

She had her veggies tonight, and didn't mind that I sat there with herwhile she ate. She even nudged me for some attention!:yes:

Tucker still went crazy after seeing her again, he must of binkied for an hour straight tonight!

Buster on the other hand, walked up to the gate sniffed it, and ran to his cage...

I don't know what that means...:ponder:

She isn't too fond of Daytona yet. When he barks she runs under thebed. But the Monkeys! did that too for a few weeks after we got them,now they just look at him like, "shut up funny looking bunny" LMBO!

So, all in all, I think we had a GREAT first day, and she seems happy, shy, but happy...

:heart:

from the jungle

:love:OH Lyndsy they all look great.Tucker posing so cute, boy I see him and melt. I love how Buster can'tbe bothered with posing for pics. What a little stinker Monkey. Emma,is gorgeous. That picture in the other thread doesn't do this beautyjustice. She is soooo Pretty. She looks like a little Princess.

I am so happy for you. What an Awesome first day. I am justhappy beyond words for you. Daytona is such a funny Monkey.

Gice all the Monkeys hugs and kisses from Auntie Tina. Tellthem I love them all so much. You sure do know how to pick them girl.They are all lookers.

Tina

Emma's beautiful! It sounds likeTucker thinks so, to. I bet Buster will comearound. Mocha hated Loki for the first 2 weeks or so, andthen fell deeply in love with him.:D

How funny, theboys reaction to her! :pNow, tell me, where is the storyabout how she came about and what kind of rabbit she is.....herstory??? I was MIA a lot for a while with work and all....

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back