THE MONKEYS!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyndsy

Reaction score
Well today is the BIG DAY!

EMMA COMES HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jumpforjoy:

I'm going to get her around 7 tonight. AND I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So since Buster and Tuckers pic thread has gotten SOOO BIG, and Emma comes home tonight, I thought i'd start fresh!

So this thread will officially hold BUSTER, TUCKER, DAYTONA, AND EMMA'SPICTURES AND STORIES! and believe me, there will be stories...

So when I get home i'll let you all know how it went!

Until then,

:monkey:

Yippee!!!

animated20mouse.gif

Raspberry

Will you be introducing them today or waiting till tomorrow or Thursday? Is her cage in the monkey's room?

I'm going to let her settle in for a few days before I introduce her to the Monkeys!

Her cage is in her own room, and she'll have the WHOLE room to run,play, and explore. I will have the doorway blcked off by a baby gate,so she can interact with the Monkeys! but with a safety net...

It will be like my own little soap opera... hmmmmmm, what shall I name it?

As the Jungle Turns?

The Young and the Wild?
:wink:
:monkey:

WELCOME HOME EMMA!!!!

II just know you are going to loveyour mom, she is so awesome. I just know you are going to love your newhome. You have two Monkeys to whip into shape and a big Monkey namedDaytona who looks big and scary but is a real mush, I'm sure you'lllove him. He might want to share your salad, just a headsup.;)

CONGRATULATIONS LYNDSY!!!!!!!

Tina & Zoo Crew

Back