Tank Train Leaves Tomorrow!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Iwas wondering tooRose but you beat me to thepost lol , been busier than a one armedpaper hanger , tryingto get new cages inand everything ready for Our Girl .

Tank is doing fine. She's beingdropped off with Tina at 10 am tomorrow (already?:() and should be withStarlight Rabbitry sometime tomorrow night.

She's definately been anti-water bottle here. I haven't seenher drink out of it once. Her water bowl is too small forher, so we have to fill it again after she's done with her pellets andsometimes she uses it as a toy.:?

Oh, and she jumped on top of the cage the other day. Hermuscles are definately improving. Slippery floors are greatrehabilition for weak butt muscles.:D

LOL ! just have to love slipperyfloors , Im glad the Butt musclesare improving . that makes me feel better. How is the abcess coming long , ? Icant wait to finally get to meet her andits still nearly 8 days away <sigh > I have the patience of a 3yr old waiting for a Lolly .

I haven't seen any change in her abcess, orvisual lack thereof.:D Hopefully the antibiotics will keep itat bay, although she's almost done with them.

It's all such great news. You have done such agood job with her. Thank you! You do get attached, don'tcha? Great alsoabout the cage jumping!

Rose

We are trying to get her ready to leave rightnow. Just came on to post that the tank train is moving ontoday and we will come on later today with the departure details alongwith some parting pictures. May she travel on in peace andcomfort until home she resides.

James

Thank You both , I cantexpress enough the gratitude I am feelingright now . Safe and pleasant journey for all 3 ofyou .

We are back and tank is on her way.She was very relaxed during the transfer. She was playing inher carrier during the ride down and when we were at Tina's, she cameout to play and even flopped under the coffee table forawhile. Tina and her husband are really nice people, theyeven gave us a cup of tea and talked before we left.

The Baytril still has one dose left to be given tomarrowmorning. It is .25ml a dose (just remember that cc's areequal to ml's). Our bathroom will seem so empty now thatthere is no tank here, but we will adapt.

Here is the last group of tank pictures from us.

Tank saying goodbye to her temporary home
etu06s.jpg

Tank saying hello again to her carrier
etu0ie.jpg

Got to play a little before the boring ride
etu0lj.jpg

Look Mom! I even buckled up.
etu0xg.jpg

Where am I now?
etu17c.jpg

Helicopter ears. *thwup* *thwup* *thwup*
etu1jd.jpg

Bye Tank it was fun while you were here.

James & Angela

etu0lj.jpg

Just look at that Spoiled Bunny, got her own rug andeverything !!!!! that face she is makingcracked me up to no end lmaotoo cute .

She looks great , James , Angela ThankYou both for taking suchwonderful care of her . Starlight Left a message onmy machine saying Tank waswith Tina , darned if I wasnt in thegarage and missed it . :?

Thank You Both and Everyone inthe Tank Train .

She is so cute and pretty! I don'tknow what it is about that color of bunny :) I just lovethem! And the helicopter ears picture is tooo cute. *thwup**thwup* *thwup* hehee :D

I'll say it again,I just love this story! I check in on it all the time! I think it's sowonderful how Tank has stolen so many hearts and how so many of youhave all pulled together to take such wonderful care of her and get herto her new home. :)

Raspberry

Just got off the Phone with Starlights Rabbitry .

She, Her Mom , Tank , Jynx, Keiko, andher Dutch and Wooleys have allarrived safely at the Convention site , road wearyand tired , but Safe. Rabbits are settledin nicely , She is goingto check the internet access andif up to a decent speed willpost pictures either tonight or tomorrowafter a good nights sleep . I am soPsyched I can hardley Breathe ,it means shse is only a week away fromfinally being Home !!!!!:jumpforjoy:

I'm so happy I could cry.

James, Angela, Tina, and Sharon: you are all totally awesome.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Rose

Hooray! Only one more week, Gypsy!

So Jinx is there too? I should have told Tina. Herhubby is desperately wanting a Palomino of his own now, and he couldhave tried a bunnynapping.:D You should have seen how he wasfawning over Tank!

Oh, and I want pics when Tank is done molting. She's pretty now, she'll look great with her new coat!

Out of curiosity, who is Keiko?

O.k. I am here at the convention anddecided that most of you would like to see Tank pics so I will try topost some......bear in mind that I have never done this before and forsome reason can't seem to get photobucket towork.??? Anyways, here are some Tank pics...

naturestee wrote:
Hooray! Only one more week, Gypsy!

So Jinx is there too? I should have told Tina. Herhubby is desperately wanting a Palomino of his own now, and he couldhave tried a bunnynapping.:D You should have seen how he wasfawning over Tank!

Oh, and I want pics when Tank is done molting. She's pretty now, she'll look great with her new coat!

Out of curiosity, who is Keiko?
LOL Naturetee , I can see Jennow hopping into a car and chasingafter her Jynx lol ,.

Wont be long beofre Palomino's take overthe world , We have a good start on hteline now , This is so awesomethat what started out as a hugeproject to keep them going, has nowsnowballed intomuch much more Interest. This is more than Rose and I couldhave hoped for ,

One Rabbit can Changethe World . or at least half acontenent .

Latest posts

Back