Tank Train Leaves Tomorrow!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keiko is a Chanmpagne D'argent that my son wonat a raffle in a show. She requires LOTS of excersise and ispretty high maint, when I go back to work she won't get what sheneeds. I also am concentrating on hollands and she won't getshown as she should....so Gypsy is going to show her and also mostlikely breed her....new lines are needed out there for that breed aswell!

Starlight_ Thanks SO much for picking her up...I'm sure her and Tank are in the best of hands!

Look at all the new experiences Tank has had!From an awful life in a mill breeder's mink pen, she's now staying in afancy hotel. My how we have moved up in the world!:p

She looks great. Beyond great. This is so cool.

Rose

P.S. you all know it's killing me to leave right in the middle of allthis. I'll try and check in the school lab on Tues. or so and see howthings are going. Might be able to pop in tomorrow if I get all mypacking done.

Hee hee! This is Tina, Tank's taxidriver through Indiana. I have to admit, my husband and Iwere a bit wary of the trip. ("How hard does shebite?") lol

But she was an absolute angel on her trip south. She had noproblems whatsoever with getting her head patted, ears and nose rubbed,etc on the trip south. She did prefer to throw all of herbedding onto my backseat, but... that's herpreference.I started with just leavingher carrier door slightly open, and she edged out to climb over me fora better view.

<shrug> She was peeved at me once for having myhand in her carrier, so she mouthed the hand and pushed it out of thecarrier. The flemmies have taught me a large differencebetween biting and mouthing, and this was definitely the gentleversion. <g>

Her coat is in slightly more rough condition than I'm used to,butoverall sheseems to be pretty good.Her nails are the right length for providing traction when she wishesto climb over me and look out the window (oh owwww) but they doneed trimming. (did I mention owwww?)

The ARBA convention looks really good. Welcome to my (former) hometown, just don't stray too far off of 38th St!

Tina, local bunny spoiler

D'oh! I forgot what I was supposed to post!

Tank is a fan of orchard grass hay. This can be said with thesame strength of conviction of "Tank likes bread," and "Tank isn't thatparticular about where she uses the lavatory." :p

We had to stop by our house on our way south, and hubby grabbed ahandful of it as a treat for her. She had it consumed beforewe were back on the interstate.

Tina

hoosierbunny wrote:
D'oh! I forgot what I was supposed to post!

Tank is a fan of orchard grass hay. This can be said with thesame strength of conviction of "Tank likes bread," and "Tank isn't thatparticular about where she uses the lavatory." :p

I know about all of the above! :pI can explain about the hay--she had similar stuff in her box here at my house.:)

So glad she did well!!! I got all excited seeing the new usernamebecause I figured it was you! I can't believe she's doing so well aboutall this new stuff she's experiencing. She's now an old hand at carrides.:pTank's right in the middle of molt, or should be bynow. Sorry about the nails, she was so wiggy about being handled whenhere (I was the first stop) that I didn't even try. Gypsy says she'lltake care of the little daggers when Tank gets home.;)

Tank is a major diva. I'm sure you all discovered that. lolololol

Thanks Tina!!!!

Rose

HI Tina : Thanks ever somuch for bringing Tank on her last leg ofthe journey . Some day the Powers willingwe should all get together andhave a Tank Reunion , Of Course Miss Diva Butt willbe center of attention .

As I go back through old postsand witness some of her behavior When Rose had herthe first time , The Biting ,the Bullying , the Not wanting tobe touched and or handled , andRead what is being said of hertemperment and personality now .

I sit here and have no choice but to think , thiswas a destiny this rabbitshould have, She is on her fourthHandler and NO ONE has been bitten orbullied extensively . It is unbelievablethat a Rabbit coming from suchhorrendouse conditions as Rose found her inthe first time , could turn aroundand be such a well mannered, well tempered Rabbit , Anyone whohasnt followed this thread and the onesbefore it on Tank would'nt believethe complete turn around this Rabbit has made .

Some of us have had more than a share ofvicious rabbits , tempermental rabbits and totallyaloof rabbits . Tank fell into all three catagories Beforeshe Started her journey . Tank Never was a Demon Rabbit ,Though She had Demon owners , Iam hopefull she has learned to forget theBad of before, and look forward to ahappy life here .

Rose , Angela , Mr Stee , Tina , and Sharon , All 5 ofyou have made a huge impact onthis One Rabbits life , HerLife was changed the MomentRose took her out of that place , herlifes impact was stengthened on her second leg ofthe journey , and againstrengthendby Each personon each leg .

The one thing all 5 of you have taught this Rabbit is :

While the world throws dirt at you ,There is always Some People out there thatwill throw you Love and Security just asfreely .

Here is a little update on Tank and her newfriends! As I am writing this, Tank has the run of thebathroom and washroom area. It is tiled so I am not worriedabout her using the floor as a bathroom. Currently she is inher cage trying to figure out how to jump over the dog carrier into thebedroom. I personally don't think she will do it!lol

Anyways, Keiko and Jynx are getting bigger accomodations when I go backto the show. Their carrier that they are sharing is too smallfor them to stay for the week. I am going to take thedividers out and put one in the middle so they will each havehalf. Keiko has already decided that she can try to dig herway out. Hasn't worked as of yet but is very noisy.

Everyone is being very friendly and eating and drinkingnicely. I haven't let them meet or will because I don't wantfighting. So everyone will have freetimeseperately.

I will update again later. I am going to go to the show and take pics and will put them up tonight.

Sharon and Tank, Jynx, and Keiko.

Starlight Rabbitry wrote:
Currently she is in her cage trying to figure out how tojump over the dog carrier into the bedroom. I personallydon't think she will do it! lol

Yes, yes, she will.:p She jumped on her cage here once, andconsidered it a couple of other times. If she sees you withfood, she'll be coming!

Hi, Tina!:wave:

naturestee wrote:
Starlight Rabbitry wrote:
Currently she is in her cage trying to figure out how tojump over the dog carrier into the bedroom. I personallydon't think she will do it! lol

Yes, yes, she will.:p She jumped on her cage here once, andconsidered it a couple of other times. If she sees you withfood, she'll be coming!

Hi, Tina!:wave:
I just had the funniest image pop intomy head, Sharon sound alseepand whoooomp , snuggle snuggle ,Tank escaping from the bathroomto share the bed ! :rofl:I am glad theyare safe and sassy , just bewarned Jynx has his Man partsand knows how to use them , well on an oatmealcanister anyways .:disgust:

naturestee wrote:
Yes, yes, she will.:p She jumped on her cage hereonce, and considered it a couple of other times. If she seesyou with food, she'll be coming!
Oh yes... this is the same rabbit who nose-punched me in theleg and crawled over my lap to try to steal vanilla cookies in thecar... the rabbit who, while we were hiding from a hailstorm in myhouse in Lafayette, teased my Satin male endlessly through a doublegate and then leaped over her travel carrier to show off.

(Rosey is still searching the kitchen for the cutereadhead. He's convinced ARBA is missing out on an excitingPalomino/Satin cross.)

Tina

:rofl:That is just toodarned funny , Satin /Pal cross ,Poor Rosey , thats just toodarned funny . What color is your Satin? I right now have , Blacks ,Blues , a Lilac, and Brokens that came in asrescues from the Meat Dealer .

Gypsy, I'm just imagining Sharon waking up topuddles in every corner of the room!:p Really, this girl hasno concept of the "one potty corner" idea!

What color is yourSatin ? I right now have ,Blacks , Blues , a Lilac, and Brokens that came inas rescues from the Meat Dealer.
I think he'd be broken. Before he was neutered, whoo, was heever broken. He's about six years old, mostly white withcharcoal colored ears, Hotot-style eyes,and a line from themiddle of the back down to the tail. His coat is the bestclue to his breed. As far as I can tell, the lad's parentsdidn't discriminate with respect to breed, and neither doeshe. :D

Tina

gypsy wrote:
HI Tina : Thanks ever so muchfor bringing Tank on her last leg ofthe journey .
Rose , Angela , Mr Stee , Tina , and Sharon , All 5 ofyou have made a huge impact onthis One Rabbits life , HerLife was changed the MomentRose took her out of that place , herlifes impact was stengthened on her second leg ofthe journey , and againstrengthendby Each personon each leg .
There is always Some People out there thatwill throw you Love and Security just asfreely .
Maybe we should throw in aDetour and have Tank make a stopin Canada. :p

By then she would be the sweetest bunny you will ever have. :D

Rainbows! :)

gypsy wrote:
naturestee wrote:
So Jinx isthere too? I should have told Tina. Her hubby isdesperately wanting a Palomino of his own now, and he could have trieda bunnynapping.:D You should have seen how he was fawningover Tank!
LOL Naturetee , I can see Jennow hopping into a car and chasingafter her Jynx lol ,.
Ummm...yes, I just saw this. I might just have to call offwork tomorrow to go get MY Jynx!! He will be making his wayhere. He going to have babies. LMBO

Sharon: I can't thank you enough for taking him all the way to theconvention. I was long asleep when you hit my area earlySaturday morning, but I have been thinking about you all weekend andwondering how my boy was doing.

Tank looks wonderful! I'm so happy she has made it thisfar. How wonderful is it that this forum can transportrabbits from Gypsy to Me and Rose to Gypsy and PGG to Gypsy?They are some well traveled bunnies. I have faith that Jynxbabies can go wherever their life journies may take them.

Jen

cirrustwi wrote:
gypsy wrote:
naturestee wrote:
So Jinx isthere too? I should have told Tina. Her hubby isdesperately wanting a Palomino of his own now, and he could have trieda bunnynapping.:D You should have seen how he was fawningover Tank!
LOL Naturetee , I can see Jennow hopping into a car and chasingafter her Jynx lol ,.
Ummm...yes, I just saw this. I might just have to call offwork tomorrow to go get MY Jynx!! He will be making his wayhere. He going to have babies. LMBO

Sharon: I can't thank you enough for taking him all the way to theconvention. I was long asleep when you hit my area earlySaturday morning, but I have been thinking about you all weekend andwondering how my boy was doing.

Tank looks wonderful! I'm so happy she has made it thisfar. How wonderful is it that this forum can transportrabbits from Gypsy to Me and Rose to Gypsy and PGG to Gypsy?They are some well traveled bunnies. I have faith that Jynxbabies can go wherever their life journies may take them.

Jen
Jen , Those 3 Rabbitshave many miles under theirbelts and have made amazing progress ,Tank being the One with themost Progress , concidering shecould have taken any finger or chunk outof whom ever along the way . AND wasbasically a feral rabbit she has come along way and I dont believe any ONEperson would have made as big a difference in herlife Quality as the 5 who already have .

Jynx was a Lover from the Get go, always ready to flopout for rubs and snuggles ,Keiko Im sure PGG can attest toher lovable capabilities , Mayall 3 have happy well adjusted babies inthe future . Jen I cant wait foryou to get Jynx , You are goingto be imediately in love with that clown .

I personally think that Tank should take a side trip to visit me in California. I bet she would love to see the ocean!

I'm hoping all this taveling won't have upsetJynx too much. I'm thinking of taking him with me toPittsburgh next weekend, so we can have some private bonding withoutthe other buns, but I'll have to see how he's doing with settling in.

Oh, Gypsy, I just love him already.

Jen

Jynx is used to travel , Hehas done many shows and has suffered no ill effect, I rather think he enjoys the ride lol. although I bet heis wondering how come somejudge somewhere isnt fawning all over him yet lol. He should be fine . after along trip I was always sure to give him pkenty ofhay and an extra bit of oatmeal, if that helps .

Tank is doing great! Jynx and Keikoare fine too!!! I took pics today at theconvention. I can't get photobucket site up so I'll have todo this one at a time.

Here is the showroom:

Latest posts

Back