Tank Train Leaves Tomorrow!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got back from the convention this morning,about 5:30am so I am still not awake. Had car trouble fromOhio but made it home. Everyone is fine. Tank isdoing well, Gypsy is coming tonight, I think, to pick her up.Man, that rabbit is a PIG!!! So far she has eateneverything that I gave her. She took the long cartrip very well, in fact, she slept most of the way.

I would get pics up but I have to go call Toyota to see if they canlook at my car. Well, maybe later I try to get pics up.

Also, sometime this weekend, I will make a thread about the conventionand pics of all the different breeds of rabbits (and the 2 new breedsjust accepted) so everyone can see them. Thought you allwould be interested!

Sharon

gypsy wrote:
Jen . UMmmmmmmm I dontknow how to break this to you !but but but , I made a huge error, ( Im serious here ) no joking , Pleaselook in the Palomino's ear forthe tattoo , it shoud say SBV04, If you flip the rabbit Yourgoing to find out its a Doe , Hyjynxis still here .

Some how some way theygot switched coming off the Show table. Im still not sure how , I only Just foundhte problem when I went to feedand the stinker side flopped onme for petting . He has beenavoiding me lkike the plague and I neverthought to check his ear tatt. untiltinight when he flooped for me , I evenhad hubby flip him over nottrusting the tattoo , and sureenough Its Jynx , I feel like atotal MORON!

I am so mad at myself right nowI could cry . D"Ara is schedualedto go to NY on Sunday to another breeder, there is no way I can Do aSwitch untill next weekend .

Sharon That explains Why thePal tried to bite you D'Ara is asnotty rabbit , she has triedbiting me before , well many times Ishould say .

We can work this out , Wherethere is will there is Jynx ,Unless you fall in love with D'Aratoo and then both ?Your decision .

bwahahah Jynx is meant to be with meeee!!

hehe :p

look how good we look together!

fair005.jpg

You know, Freddysmom, you DO look good with Jynx on your shoulder...:ponder:

Keep the updates coming! I love hearing about all our traveling bunnies.:jumpingbunny:

FreddysMom wrote:
bwahahah Jynx is meant to be with meeee!!

hehe :p
HAHA! Keep telling yourself that! I think Jynxshould still make his way here. I just got an e-mail from thebreeder I know about a doe who was shown at convention! I hadto e-mail her back and say I need a buck now, but I may take a doe aswell, just to be ready.

Jen

Update: Tank is on the moveagain. Gypsy just left my house with Tank andKeiko. She is very excited and LOVESthem!!! I think that it is awesome that thisrailroad got Tank all the way from Wisconsin to NewHampshire!!!

I was sad to let Tank go...I was seriously thinking about giving Gypsythe wrong directions to my house! :laugh:But in reality, Tankis going to have a loving home and will get to be a motheragain! :great:She deserves it! She is asweet rabbit! Hopefully, Gypsy, will get pics up soon!!!

Sharon

Hi Guys , got back home hereabout 1: 30 , after lunch , getting lost, taking my sister home . We arrived road weary and tired , wellexcept Tank and Keiko ,!
Tank Looks great , NO signs of infectionand she is happily chinning everythingin the round pen ,.
Keiko , is checking out hertemporary cage as wespeak , I almost lost her in there atone point lol the cageis Flemish size and she is justa baby yet .
Every Bun is happy and sappy , asYou will see by the pictures, as For Tanklets say nut case puts it mildly .
MINE!!!@@
IM000925.jpg

Did I mention ,MINE!
IM000932.jpg

Hubby was cutting wood for the stand for their new cages .
WHAT the HECK is THAT NOISE!!!!!!!!!
IM000929.jpg

Keiko investigating the Pal , Justine , next cage over .

HELLO!< echo , echo > HELLO!! < echo >
IM000935.jpg

OH Please pet me , please , please , please ,

IM000934.jpg

One thing I have noticed is Tankis still a bit weak inthe back end , going toround pen her for minimum ofan hour a day to increase muscleand toning , She tends to hopstumble hop stumble , so farshe has been in there for 3hours as we haventgotten her cage up onthe stand yet , but she findsthe foor much to her liking .even managed to cat nap once .lol Im sure she is going tobe just fine .

Tank is at her new home!Woohoo! She looks so happy, Gypsy. I love how shehad to chin everything in the round pen. Keiko looks goodtoo. I just love her color. Keep us updated on Tankand how she likes her new cage when you get it set up.

:D

gypsy wrote:
One thing I have noticed is Tankis still a bit weak inthe back end , going toround pen her for minimum ofan hour a day to increase muscleand toning , She tends to hopstumble hop stumble , so farshe has been in there for 3hours as we haventgotten her cage up onthe stand yet , but she findsthe foor much to her liking .

May be due more to an arthritic issue. I've seen thecondition in many rabbits -- especially those that are large oraged. Could just be due to the long trip, but I'd keep an eyeon her. Exercise may help and pain management may need to beconsidered at some point (after consulting with the vet).

Pam

I'm very happy for you and super happy forTank. Much love to both of you! You've both beenthrough so much... Blessings on you Gypsy for not giving up!

:hug:

woohoo! I feel so glad now that all the traveling is over and everybun is where they need to be!

Tank looks very well settled already and Kieko is absolutely gorgeous...her coat is so beautiful!

WE DID IT!!!!! Tank's home!:D:D:D

That is so awesome. Hope you like nutcases, gypsy.:pHave yougotten the "diva act" yet (DON'T put that there, put it HERE!punctuated by violent shoving)? She sure has gotten confident with allthis travel and socializing! The stumble could have to do with hernails too, they are pretty bad (funfunfun for you!;)). Hopefully notarthritis, anyway. Can't wait to hear how she settles in!

Rose

pamnock wrote:
gypsy wrote:
One thing I have noticed is Tankis still a bit weak inthe back end , going toround pen her for minimum ofan hour a day to increase muscleand toning , She tends to hopstumble hop stumble , so farshe has been in there for 3hours as we haventgotten her cage up onthe stand yet , but she findsthe foor much to her liking .

May be due more to an arthritic issue. I've seen thecondition in many rabbits -- especially those that are large oraged. Could just be due to the long trip, but I'd keep an eyeon her. Exercise may help and pain management may need to beconsidered at some point (after consulting with the vet).

Pam

I did notice that Tank's muscle control improved after her two weekshere, so I'm hoping it's not arthritis. I also noticed when Ipetted her that she had very low muscle condition around her hips andhind legs. But by the time she left, she was standing up andjumping much more than she had been.

Oh yes, she is very particular about where things should be!Like hay- how dare I touch her hay? It's perfectly spread allaround the cage!:p

Peeking at you Peeking at me !

IM000930.jpg

This is the best shot I couldget of the area on her neck Idid flip her over and yes those nailsneed a trim , will get into a wrestling match withher tomorrow .

Pam She doesnt actArthritic at all its more like hermuscles need building up . she is kindasquishy back there , very little muscletone . Coat is a bit roughdue possibly to molt , I amcovered in hair .

Rose : GET THIS !!!!!
Zach the 2 year old stuffedhis fingers through her cage wires beforeanyone could stop him , and allshe did was mouthhis fingers , NEVER offered to bite himat all , matter of fact she was runningback and forth in the cage trying to getHim to pay attention to her . I wasfloored , I had warned all 4 kids to leave her beand to not put fingers into the cage, but 2 yr olds being 2 yr olds hedid any ways , Both of them lookedso darned snug I couldhave smacked them both .!

To Everyone involved in the Tank Train ,Rose NAturestee, Mr Stee , Hoosiersbunny , StarlightsRabbitry , PGG , AND Everyone on this Board , I wantto express My deepest Thanks forBringing Tank and Keiko Home to me WithOut all the caring and supportthis dream for Tankcould never have happened . None of usknow what would have happenedto Her had she stayed where She was, But all of us know whatCould have happened . I amso glad we averted all that andshe has a safe warm comfortingand comfortable forever home . AGAINThank You All.

Oh Gypsy I am so glad that Tank made it home finally. I am glad that you got her back all the way from WI what a long trip.

Gypsy what kind of bun is Keiko she sure is pretty and I luv hercolouring too. I am planing on bunnynapping Keiko gyps she is toopretty to resist.

Angel and MeatHead

Keiko is a Champagne D'Argent, The also come inCreme' which is a bright orange undercoatwith the white coat of the Chanpagne , Bothare very pretty Rabbits ,and from what I am finding arealso getting rare .

Fact: ChampagneD'Argents areborn Black and gain thewhite coat as they Grow up .

Creme' D'Argents : are born Bright Orange andgrowthe white coat as they growup .

Latest posts

Back